It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trouble with chat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I've never had a problem with chat before today. Sent a msg to the mods and I have nothing in my inbox or outbox showing anything at all. I use No Script but have allowed pretty much everything I think could be the culprit and to no avail. I've used Firefox religiously for years without any problems so far and just can't figure it out. I can see my msgs in the chat room but for some reason nobody can see them themselves, even private msgs. Confused and don't know what to do. Tried logging in via Internet Explorer but can't remember my password so that didn't work. Any and all help appreciated.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is probably the wrong place but still having trouble. I can see/send text in chat but apparently I'm the only one. Can anybody tell me what's wrong? Anybody?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Have you tried updating everything?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I did and nothing seemed to work. Finally got a new password emailed to me and using IE ATM but I would much rather be using FF. Even restarted but no change yet. I guess I'm stuck with IE for now.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: thov420

I had trouble uploading picture's after playing about with setting's in chrome

go to settings and refresh or reset ? something to do with cookie's was my problem

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ok I got chat working through IE but my new problem is I can't seem to log out of ATS in FF now. Going into threads looks like I'm not logged in but clicking the logout button just reloads the logout page.

top topics

join