It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can Jesus Be God?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

But at no times is anti-christ a singular entity. There are many, and even the bible says that there are many.

this is true

The anti-christ isn't a demi-god. The anti-christ, rather an anti-christ is just a description of someone who is against Christ. It could mean anything from someone who isn't Christian to someone who directly opposes christianity.

this is incorrect....in this word "anti" in Greek means "in place of"....christ (christos) means anointing (not the person Yahoshua many wrongly refer to as "Christ")...antichrist means someone who is in place of the anointing.. it is an action by people( many) that are a fake..a phony....

John 2:18
"Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there MANY antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time."

Yahoshua spoke of them also but did not use the word "antichrist" but it is the same meaning

"In that day MANY will come in MY name and "say" they are "christ" and will "deceive MANY"

These people were just starting to form a "new religion" that was extrapolated from the disciples proclamations of Yahoshua (the disciples DID not "teach a new religion"). Both Yahoshua and John are speaking of the same "group" of people(ekklesia...church).There is only one group of people(ekklesia) that existed from then until now that "come" in the name of Jesus and say "they" are "christ"...THEY are "antichrists"...
edit on 12-9-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Logarock

Your bible disagrees with you. The idea that the anti-christ is some end of the world character comes from middle ages dogma that they made up to scare the peasants. They did this by saying that the beast in revelation and the antichrist are one in the same. In effect they took an adjective and made it into a proper noun and you believe it today so unquestioningly that you even disregard the very book that you worship that contradicts this claim. Kind of funny if you ask me.

It comes from John. Its the penultimate anti Christ. I mean really? If there are little antichrists along the way.....like you said above.....duh.....there's going to be the big bad one in the end. Nothing in conflict here nice try. Well not really.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aural
Setting scripture aside for sake of easier explanation. The trinity in Christianity is soft-polytheism. Though they will never admit this.

from wikipedia

A central, main division in polytheism is between soft polytheism and hard polytheism.

"Hard" polytheism is the belief that gods are distinct, separate, real divine beings not psychological archetypes or personifications of natural forces. Hard polytheists reject the idea that "all gods are one god." "Hard" polytheists do not necessarily consider the gods of all cultures as being equally real, a theological position formally known as integrational polytheism or omnitheism.

This is contrasted with "Soft" polytheism, which holds that gods may be aspects of only one god, that the pantheons of other cultures are representative of one single pantheon, psychological archetypes or personifications of natural forces

You're right about both things: It's soft polytheism and they'll never admit it.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Because Jesus is a direct clone of God. The Holy Spirit is the soul where all energy comes from. I used to get in a lot of trouble in the Catholic School I went to because I questioned. Not disbelieved, but did not take word on faith alone.

We are not the first to be on this planet and 'God' is not only where we come from but something to blame. Like Santa Claus. When things do not go right...God why do you do this? When something goes good...My prayers have been answered.

There is a place we all came from and it sure as hell is not the ocean or an ape...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

I don't have a problem with a sort of polytheism if it will help you learn anything. Heck you even have Michel and Gabriel stepping in there on occasion. But its not classic polytheism. Even Gabriel said to Daniel when he got down on the ground to worship "See that you do it no I am your brother". It really is fundamentally different than your pagan polytheism in a number of key way. Even the position of Christ now between man and the Father is a matter of position rather than a matter of a separate entity.

edit on 12-9-2014 by Logarock because: n

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
jesus is no god or son of god or what so ever , he is a prophet like moses or solomon or noah or mohamed ...... etc
he is not dead , but allah took him to heaven for now until the day comes for his return ... to continue the last and absolute religion "islam" and to abominate the "dajal" or the "antichrist" in last battle before Armageddon then the judgment day comes after that ... were every single one of us get Accountable for his sins and goods ....
after that heaven or hell depends on what you've done your in life anyway ....

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

edit on 12-9-2014 by simo002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
When you qoute the bible scripture you cannot use certain ones to fit your idealogical views.Both the old and new testament cleary prove what the Trinity means if you would read them all.

People make the God and Jesus trinity thing like it is some kind of crazy madness to figure out.YOu have God in the old teatamnet with the propehcts telling of a messiah.You have Jesus teaching about God the Father in the new testament.You also have Jesus in the new testament teaching about the Holy Ghost.

It is called a Trinity when you need 3 seperate idenities of anything.
Cannot know God the father unless Jesus teaches who God the ftaher is through the Son Jesus.You cannot know the Holy Ghost unless you have Jesus telling you His Spirit is with Us.You cannot know Jesus or the Holy Ghost if you do not have God the Father.
Same as a egg had 3 parts to complete one Egg.Yolk,White and Shell.

By the way,Trinity can mean 3 of anything.Mom ,Dad and Sons and Daughters=Trinity.

Teacher,Students,Audtorium can be a trinity.People make this thing into some kind of bizarre idealogical argument about my God is better than your God.

Jesus was teaching that His ways are how you get to God the Father through the Son who became the teacher and the spirit is the Holy Ghost.
edit on 12-9-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

My personal favourite is where the Son says:
John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."

How did he do his works? And how will we do these works - and even more? The same way he did!
John 14:10 "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, He doeth the works."

The only way this can all be true is if the Holy Spirit is a small portion of the substance/essence of God Almighty, indwelling in each of the Saints, who does all the actual work of healing, etc.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: simo002
jesus is no god or son of god or what so ever , he is a prophet like moses or solomon or noah or mohamed ...... etc
he is not dead , but allah took him to heaven for now until the day comes for his return ... to continue the last and absolute religion "islam" and to abominate the "dajal" or the "antichrist" in last battle before Armageddon then the judgment day comes after that ... were every single one of us get Accountable for his sins and goods ....
after that heaven or hell depends on what you've done your in life anyway ....

Incorrectamundo, whoever you approve of you are one with, shall we go into specifics about Muhammad?

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns Revelation19

and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. 1John

What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.1Corinthians6

Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband. Galatians 4

Revelation 18:9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning

neither is there respect of persons with him. Ephesians6

How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust. John5

Acts 4 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
edit on 12-9-2014 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The bible is the Devil's autobiography - well maybe not but it is absolutely bananas and completely contrary and metaphorical and to try and make actual, coherent sense out of it, is just absurd.
The key to anything biblical is just just cherry pick the quotes that fit an argument or agenda and go with that, works for most zealots.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm not going to get into a long diatribe with you. To answer your question...

If you're sincere... Just Ask Jesus Himself, your question. Obviously if He is God, Jesus is more than capable to answer you.

Good Luck. God Bless...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: Tangerine

I don't have a problem with a sort of polytheism if it will help you learn anything. Heck you even have Michel and Gabriel stepping in there on occasion. But its not classic polytheism. Even Gabriel said to Daniel when he got down on the ground to worship "See that you do it no I am your brother". It really is fundamentally different than your pagan polytheism in a number of key way. Even the position of Christ now between man and the Father is a matter of position rather than a matter of a separate entity.

I'm not the one proselytizing and claiming that a mythological character actually lived. I never mentioned a word about "Michel" (?) and Gabriel. You are obviously confused. You're right, it's not classic polytheism (ie. pagan polytheism), which is hard polytheism. THat's why I called it soft polytheism. I hope this helped you learn something.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS
I'm not going to get into a long diatribe with you. To answer your question...

If you're sincere... Just Ask Jesus Himself, your question. Obviously if He is God, Jesus is more than capable to answer you.

Good Luck. God Bless...

That presupposes that Jesus exists. Got any evidence to prove that he does or ever did?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Gospel of Thomas...
Jesus said, "When you see one who was not born of woman, fall on your faces and worship. That one is your Father."

None of us question that Mary was his mother so Yeshua (Jesus) by his own definition was not the Father. It is also interesting that the two earliest Gospels, Mark and John did't mention a virgin birth, nor do any of the writings of Paul (Romans 1:3-4). Some believe that a mistranslated Greek translation from young woman to virgin crept into latter writings/amendments.

But rather than see this as a negative, I believe it empowers the true message of Christianity which tells we are all capable of following the footsteps of Yeshua (Jesus) into enlightenment if that's our ambition. Is that not the greatest message of all?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Gospel of Thomas...
Jesus said, "When you see one who was not born of woman, fall on your faces and worship. That one is your Father."

None of us question that Mary was his mother so Yeshua (Jesus) by his own definition was not the Father. It is also interesting that the two earliest Gospels, Mark and John did't mention a virgin birth, nor do any of the writings of Paul (Romans 1:3-4). Some believe that a mistranslated Greek translation from young woman to virgin crept into latter writings/amendments.

But rather than see this as a negative, I believe it empowers the true message of Christianity which tells we are all capable of following the footsteps of Yeshua (Jesus) into enlightenment if that's our ambition. Is that not the greatest message of all?

I question it. I question that this is anything other than myth.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The bible is based on gnostic writings, and early Christians were gnostics. Its not literal, though there may be a real head of the Essenes/Nazarenes that was the personage of Christ. For we do have Teachers and there are those who overcome this world and become Christed. Is Ra El, is not a race. Its those who go within and unite the mother/father, outer, caring and compassion with respect for people's freedoms, equality and freedom wed, to the inner, pineal and pituatary, the two hemispheres, your conscious and subconscious. Its Taoism, Buddhism, free form Spirituality, going within and meditating and refining your weaknesses into strengths, putting others happiness first, he did quite a mission of helping others and forsook the world. For most of us in our family responsibilities this is all a metaphor and we're led within to our positioning if we're doing the work we came to do and seeking guidance. Some of us that is with our families, and trying to resolve difficulties and perhaps others in the same boat. Sharing. This is a blue print for how to ascend, for the royal wedding the alchemy that transmutes us through death of ego and out of Egypt as this is symbolized, to become the Son of God, to go from son of man to fully connected to Higher Self and Source.

Thats what its about. And we're all parts of God, branches on the vine. We're all gods, but He is meant to represent the Intercessor, the Son in the Trinity, the Outreaching element of God to us and our way home.

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

www.thenazareneway.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

I have done this, even as a young child, and I realized clearly that I AM, is a statement that comes from within, I KNEW WHO I WAS LOL.

I was just as much I AM, as can be....it was easy from there to finish my quest to prove Christianity is so utterly wrong about existence, and that it is a "Gatekeeper" as much as every other religion is.

The Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End are in serious trouble, and they have known this for along time, they should quit holding back the last great thing they ever created, from trying to fix the Broken Universe.

And they should stop telling us they KNOW who GOD IS , Look in that mirror FURTHER, and you will discover that GOD, was dissolved into creation ABSOLUTELY , and will not ever remanifest in original form again.

It is time to face the somehow NEW idea, flush yourself entirely from the Truckloads of Research about how dam good they are at creating something.

Imagine this, the Creators of this World, This Galaxy are NONE of the CREATOR you are looking for......but naw, even the Avatars swear to keep this a secret, they are all afraid of the TOTAL FAILURE that they all signed onto..... but we are not, and we swear to prove it to you.

Take a step back from your body, a step back from the World, keep stepping back till you can activate enough of the remaining SOUL fields to see , and realize it is time to punish the very ones who proclaim to be the Saviors.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: redoubt

How Can Jesus Be God?

We are a species still in the nursery of existence. We have only just begun to understand who and what we are in a universe so vast that we still can't even measure it.

Are there aliens? maybe, maybe not...
Are there deities? maybe, maybe not...

It's still all so much a matter of faith that we have to look at it head-on to see it for what it is and then tear down to maintain our levels of inner security in our beliefs.

Science is good but it is still quite primitive. In a hundred years (should we get that far), people will look back and laugh at our science today just as we do that of 1914.

This all has to be taken into perspective to appreciate our spot here...

Was Jesus God? Good question.
I wasn't there and so... I am comfortable in seeing Him as an example of how human beings should live their lives... with forgiveness and compassion and open arms.

Your call is your own.

The fallen ones love teaching us all that we have multiple lifetimes, that we are working on something, like ascension.

Try skipping right past their nonsense and call them out , why do I have to do it for you ?

Jesus character itself, asks this question, and they edit it to suit fearful needs.

When is someone going to dare ask any of these "Gods" a real question, everyone scared ???

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hombre

The major trouble in understanding god is that god is one. there are no two sides, no dualism and no separation.
In God everything is one. So Holy Spirit is one with god, Jesus Christus is one in god and all Angels are one in god.

The Second Major problem for time based thinking (which we use atm) is, God is timeless, eternal.
He has no time, He sees all time as now, or better say he knows all what is happening in now. He has no laws but his own.

Imagine god as energy, but dont make this as belief.
A Energy which knows everything.

He Has created his son, i think because god didnt wanted to be alone, well at least thats what he has been told me once.

For better understanding of god's one'nes with everything, imagine an ocean(as if it is god). When god creates then it is like when you take 1 droplet out of the ocean, it is still god, but smaller and it has its own name, but has the same power which god has. And when you put the dropplet of water back into the ocean, it still exist there but as part of god.
The only trouble is that there is no live existing outisde god.

now, from my understanding, (im reading acim) the jesus which has dictated in year 1965~1972:

God Created his son, and gave him everything so that he can create like god created. This brings great joy to both of them.

Well once in eternity, there was a tiny little mad idea, that son of god has forgotten to laugh. Beeing forgetfull, this idea became serious to son of god, and once he got asleep, and idea has turned against the son of god.

i can only guess that this was the beginning of the physical world, because the son of god asked himself what he is,
and tried to imagine himself, which has made an image of son of god. the power which has been given to him
(of god) made the physical manifestation of the now called ego of son of god.

This ego wants to survive, keeping the power only by the belief from the sleeping son of god.
and the ego has splitted himself in this trial to survive.

well something like this has started this world,but the best part is, that in the eternity this has never happened.

Jesus, which you know from the bible, is only a figure, an idol and has nothing to do with the real jesus.

The ego has told you what to belive. But the Ego was Created without love, (god creates only with love and only what is crated with it exists)

This ego has splitted the mind of son of god in (how many ppl are on earth atm ?) pieces.

There is a way of undoing the ego. And jesus was the first one who has done the practices of undoing in the right way.
Because god knows no death, only life, jesus was manifested as pure love to reinterpret this law again.

As son of god has created ego, god gave an answer to this. He gave us the Holy Spirit. Holy spirit is a voice of god which speaks for god.

Now the time trouble again:
god, holy spirit and even jesus, they exists in now. we who live in time and still have this ego we live in the past.
if you want to see the past, look. Try to say "now", and then hear it. Now do it again. you will see, there is a time
difference between thinking and saying it and even hearing it. So what we see is actually the past, and the future is
made by thinking.

The time trouble, for few ppl is mainly seeing is beliving. but this is not how god creates. Its your ego which wants you to belive that the past is real. Every story which you know from jesus you should put away.
Because everything you have learned of the past , is, if you look carefully, actually from school, books, movies, and tales.
Really, look at it, everything we know of the past is learned.
There is a song which describes this perfectly : supertramp - logical song lyrics

Judgement is one function of the ego, which keeps the past real in the future. Gods calls you for forgiveness so he can make you happy by undoing the effect of the past in the present. But you are judging, because you learned it.
Everything outside you is learning you what to do, but you are not outside, you are inside, and the world you see
is only an illusion, images which shall show you what you are.

The only real way to allow god to change everything is by forgiveness.

How can jesus be god ? well the answer to this is only by your belief.Remember, a part of you is still a part of the god. and your belief can create god's.
In reality, jesus is the same son of god as our souls, and should not be made a god, because you would create without love and because you dont really know jesus.
The real Jesus can help you, but you need to unlearn everything you know about him. especialy the part of crucification which in reality never happened (the time trouble).
He is still here arround and helping the son of god to be released from his nightmares and restoring the kindgom of heaven to his brothers (our souls, which are one anyway).
If you keep an open mind, and call for him, he will help you too.

Such utter nonsense, all of what you claim is unproven, has been written before you, and will NEVER be proven.

Why not try to figure all of this out from OUTSIDE the box, No Kingdoms exist, unless OTHER gods exist.

It will be amazing proving to this world, and every other one just how bad it really is, Since almost every "GOD" is completely dead.

God's WILL AND TESTAMENT, should be your clue right there, they are TELLING YOU, he is GONE.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: windword

Sounds like the Holy Spirit has some ego issues!

Windword why do you persist? When all you ever look for are the
flaws not in God, but really what only add up to, what someone is
trying to convey about God. There will never be any purpose to
what you've convinced yourself you're trying to prove. You seek
no revelation so your only purpose has to be to mock something
you claim you don't believe in. But the Holy Spirit has issues?
Just an observation.

It is not the flaws in GOD that they are looking for, but the fact that Christianity and every other religion is LYING TO US BADLY, to cover up the real reasons for our existence.

Even the highest mystery schools have traps, those that tell us we have all these lifetimes to work things out, that things are all about ascension, and pathways.

Separate oneself from these lies, and we can see bigger holes than the 9/11 Official Fables.

You who think they have found God through Jesus, simply do not realize you have actually tapped into SOMETHING, but you really have no clue what it is , or how and why it actually works.

And you certainly are being kept from taking things further, as JESUS supposedly said you can do, but none of you dare, since you are convinced that GOD is JESUS, and you are just SIN, and need cleansing, and forgiveness.

Christianity, should be looked at as kindergarten at best, some of Grade 1, and then moved on from into infinity,, instead, it is held up as the other religions, the gatekeepers, and the LIARS that claim GOD IS LOVE, that traps those types from asking any further questions, ETERNAL PUNISHMENT makes FEARFUL FOOLS out of those who just want peace, and they get it from these ridiculously low level infantile learning schools,

Where they teach you how to get by in this tainted barbaric place, so much so that parts of it are actually quite nice, but carefully kept so that the HUMANS, and the souls that inhabit them, will NEVER attain that which they BELIEVE they seek, and that reason they were even constructed in the first place.

The whole charade controlled by one source, and the treachery comes from the TOP DOWN, the only way out is to completely rewrite the DNA and take it by force, but we are taught that force is the way of the evil, funny stuff indeed, they have thought of everything, control every religion and sect COMPLETELY, all the way into the highest realms, the treachery is indeed seen,

You people would not recognize a Messiah any better than those 2000 years ago, and it is NOT your fault, but your CREATORS FAULT, and all of them are the same, and they shall be treated as such, as they wish to be in the end, like the GULLIBLE SCIENTISTS that they ARE.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join