It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did the chem/contrails go?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

So, wait, what you're saying is the temps at ground level, are the same temps at 32,000 feet??? So, if my thermometer says 90 degrees, it's 90 degrees at 32,000 feet, also?

Did you actually ask that?

Here this is something you need to see...

meteorologytraining.tpub.com...

Why wait til next year??? You're trying to mislead people, but your "word" makes no sense; not even in the science community. You got real scientists, scratching their heads like, WTF??? hahahahahaha

Have any proof that backs any of that up, because even though you don't understand everybody else that understands basic meteorology does understand.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I do my research, BEFORE i open my mouth. And, you???

Obviously you didn't or you would have seen that there will be no snow next week in the NE.

This isn’t snow: Severe storms blanket Denver, Colorado area with hail

What does this have to do with whether or not there is going to be snow in the NE next week?

Yeah, i know it's not the North East, but any hoot.

So why exactly did you post that, as it has no bearing on the subject of snow on the other side of the country?

Seems your getting a bit desperate here, but keep going it is a bit amusing watching you try to connect two totally separate weather events.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

How do you know the second plane was higher? Because it "looks" higher or do you have the actual figures? Anyhow, that's not relevant, I only ask because I found your assumption comical.

Let's assume that you got lucky with your guess and the second plane is, indeed, higher. So what? It has been understood for a very long time that once you get persistent trails it doesn't mean you get them all the way up from there. This graph is from 1956;

What's it like being about 70 years behind the curve?

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join