It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch live now as police are arresting Ferguson protesters blocking I-70 interstate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Watch live now as police are arresting Ferguson protesters blocking I-70 interstate during rush hour

fox2now.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk
Good for the police. What is the purpose of blocking a major interstate? I hope Fire and EMS dont have to take a critical patient that way soon.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here's hoping they have enough paddy wagons.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Live stream is off air.

Well that didn't take long..

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

There was a more up close and personal live feed happening a few minutes ago. They were handcuffing people and taking them to a Dept of Corrections bus, no questions asked. I didn't see any violence yet.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoverBoy
Good for the police. What is the purpose of blocking a major interstate? I hope Fire and EMS dont have to take a critical patient that way soon.

Right.

Are the people just unemployed and bored?

Get a job!

How do the protesters have so much free time?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: iamhobo

The live stream comes and goes. You have to refresh the page. Also, there are updates if you scroll down the page, too.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: boogeywoogey
Well in hindsight at least their isn't alot of stores right on an interstate that can be looted. Why work when you can get government handouts and sell looted merchandise.? I agree man I agree..

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What are they protesting now; police corruption?

I would like to see some protests against citizen corruption. Only fair.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
In all honesty though man what are they supposed to ask? Why are you blocking a major interstate? Hopefully they said if you want to act like an idiot with disregard then we will treat you like one.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LoverBoy

Check out Ebay they'll be having a 'fire sale' soon.

(i hope it doesn't happen but some people are idiots.)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Good for the police. What the heck is blocking off an interstate gonna do? At that point they are doing nothing other than blocking traffic, pissing people off and making themselves look like jackasses.

I feel for the people in Ferguson. I feel for most people. But they are now taking this way too far.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I don't understand how these folks think this is going to accomplish anything. It seems to me that there must be a better place to protest. Don't get me wrong - I think peaceful protest is very important and I despise the way our country has taken the teeth out of protest with "protest zones" and "free speech zones."

But I can't see how there is any gain for the protesters by blocking an interstate highway. At best, it looks like a public nuisance... At worst, this could cost someone their life, whether (like a poster above noted) EMS or an ambulance is trying to get thru with a critically injured person or a protester getting hit by a car (since they ARE standing around on/near roadways).

And if one of the protesters was hit by a car and hurt or killed...would they then protest the protesters? Or will it be the police department's fault somehow??

edit on 10-9-2014 by DustbowlDebutante because: brain fart

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
These Ferguson protesters are giving the media and government fuel to turn the idea of protesting into something bad and worth punishing. They are ruining it for the rest of us. Protests don't involve looting, rioting, throwing things at the police, and blocking infrastructure. Their cause and message was lost long ago.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It doesn't do anything anymore. They'll only respond with riot gear and arrests. Sadly the age of protest is obsolete.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
iammikebrown

Standoff between protesters and police.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Grainy. But I thank you very much for posting this. The other livestream is not working for me. Stars.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ferguson is soooo...2 weeks ago, lol. Seriously...move on people. You are trying to keep you 15 minutes of fame going and now you are just stooping to low levels. Continue your normal life like the rest of us and quit trying to milk the cow when it is dry.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Ferguson is soooo...2 weeks ago, lol. Seriously...move on people. You are trying to keep you 15 minutes of fame going and now you are just stooping to low levels. Continue your normal life like the rest of us and quit trying to milk the cow when it is dry.

I'm sure King George and the Red Coats felt the same about those pesky colonists. The fight for freedom and rights can be a inconvenience to some, but its a ever ending fight, and this is what it looks like.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join