It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art as a form of universal self-expression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
People argue over what the artist intended. I am less interested in the intentions of any given artist, but infinitely interested in the impressions that are induced into my consciousness by the observation of art. Being alive in this present moment is being tapped into a non-static progressive experience. The powers that be do not need to control artists and story tellers. The best form of control is the illusion of freedom and when you channel the spirit of chaotic order through your being to give birth to new life you often find yourself becoming the instrument of a master composer. Realize that the world is a collaborative experience being born forth by those that love the individuality and independence of mankind.

If the extraction team comes for you and they awaken too quickly, just relax and go with the flow. ;p

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

fantastic. I have only watched one, gonna watch them all....and sons was enough to get the gist.

Very nice, thank you very much.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker

Mumford and sons is cool. I could probably listen to 80% of the their songs without any grievance whatsoever, but every once and awhile they throw a curve ball in the mix that just leaves me baffled. lol. Glad you enjoyed. Another artist who I really enjoy is Florence and the Machine.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Oh come on, you can't possibly relate over produced pop music to an "artform" or claim these idiots to be "master composers."

Allow me to show you how music can transcend language.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think this will fit this slot.

top topics

join