It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abbas turns down Egypt offer of “Palestinian” state in Sinai

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

FIRST it states in the Jewish "Bible" THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED A HOMELAND.

I think we need to revisit World War 2 first then we can move on to some of the ignorant peoples opinions here.

At the end of World War 2, the Holocaust had caused quite a stir in the international community because of the jewish extermination that had occured .. so I bring you to this youtube video 22 minutes long and it will blatantly show you dated and time stamped 1912 (pre ww1 -I am sure) - 1939 (before hitler was even in power) newspapers that claim since 1912 6 MILLION JEWS HAVE BEEN HUNTED/TORTURED AND KILLED ON A DAILY BASIS (IS KEY WORD HERE, THE AMOUNT THAT WAS KILED DURING THE HOLOCAUST)

(I just created an account just now so I am not familiar with how the youtube hyperlinks work so here is the actual link if the video itself doesnt work www.youtube.com... - I do recommend that people watch that video, it lifts the veil)

Secondly lets move onto the fact that Isreal was given Palestinian land from the British because the British COULD DO IT AFTER WORLD WAR 2 AND AFTER WHAT THE NAZIS HAD DONE TO THEM Which was fabricated to an extent if you also look at the jewish census during that period the Jewish population who lost 6 million every few years actually had a higher population than they should have they went from 8 Million to 2 Million (This is post WW2) to 9 Million...

Also lets just clear up the fact that the pictures from WW2 of the Jewish 1. It was world war dead bodies would not be hard to come by in those circumstances, they are shown today for more shock factor than anything else. 2. The Nazi's did not gas Jews as the they were a part of the Nazi Workforce and the Nazi was an efficent war machine so tell me why they would spend time and effort constructing these giant gas chambers to waste resources when they could of put the jews down there and then with a bullet, the reason they were starved and depraved at the end of World war 2 was due to the fact the allies had obliterated Germany's Infrastructure and Supply Routes through arieal bombings which lead to German citizens being in the same conditions as the jews were at the end of WW2.

Lets stop playing Isreal is innocent bull#, Isreal has done nothing but play the victim card since pre WW1.. and I am getting sick and tired of people being pro-isreal when in reality you don't even know your history you just come away with the same regurgitated stuff that any pre-schooler does, either that or you are paid to be pro-isreal.. if that's the case then get another day job.

books.google.co.uk... 4L2XAQHHudl1YqcA&hl=en&sa=X&ei=1cwSVPfiDa6v7AbSpoGwCA&ved=0CCcQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=israeli%20soldier%20calls%20palestine%20subhumans&f=false

Which states an Isreali officer saying that they must use the same tactics on the palestines as the nazi's did to them.

(Link www.youtube.com...)

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...#
www.youtube.com...

Sadly its not the 1900's anymore and people know what is happening around the world, you may present Isrealis as all sunflowers and rainbows but in reality beasts that murdered most of the Palestinan men leaving children and women to "defend" themselves.

Time to go take yourself for a walk and rethink your opinion on isreal.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Duh... of course not... They don't WANT a state. They want Israel eradicated...

Jaden

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I wonder if people were having the same conversations about us 300 years ago. The the native Americans were here for thousands of years, then the new European settlers came over here and killed most and eventually put them on reservations. A lot of us criticize Israel, yet this country did the same thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I wonder how many Palestinians would love to have this land and live in peace but their thug leaders around them are making all the decisions making them endure more suffering.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gazzerman

That could be said for basically every single government that exists. What a bunch of bastards.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: thov420
Imagine that, offered a piece of land that isn't your homeland and saying no? How about Israel give the Palestinians their own homeland, I bet they would say yes. Being from MN, If I was forced out and given a piece of WI or IA and told to accept it or die I know what my choice would be. F off, period. How about we let them have their own land instead of trying to appease them with others land?

well that makes you a person who obviously has an IQ below 90... What? is MN your "Homeland"? What is this "Homeland" crap anyway? In fairness the Israelis do this too, but in their case there is this advanced infra structure that cost Billions and Billions they put in over the last 60 years... Gaza is lucky it has running water...

So if you have a house on an acre in MN... and I offered you a new House in WI for 5 Acres in a better house and while in MN your neighbors were complete jack offs but in WI at least you'd be neighbors with your friend who offered you the house... you'd refuse to upgrade because somehow over the last what 60 years MN became your god frackin ever retarded homeland?

You just illustrated exactly why the Palestinians are actually maniacs...

And it's because in all reality, most Palestinians have as long a claim to the region to call it a "Homeland" Historically as you do in MN... and guess what? There's not actually a single Caucasian in MN that could actually say MN is there "Homeland" okay, buying a house and killing some chickens doesn't mean it's a "Homeland" it's just a Home and everyone with a half a brain wants a nicer Home...

Let's now be really clear and completely not politically correct....

This is why Jews are 10x smarter than both Palestinians and hillbillies put together...

NO, the Jews wouldn't take the Sinai and give up Tel Aviv if offered it

BUT, every single person here knows full well, if you gave the Jews this kind of an UPGRADE, 5x the land and in the case to make it a plus a few extra cities.... let's say You offered the Jews NY State including NYC... they'd be packing in under an hr 95% of them... buying effing tickets to the God damned Lion King and Wicked... every show would be sold out by morning...

and please, I apologize if i'm being a jerk... but "backwards" ways are backwards ways and time will roll right over you, if the Jews have anything after a calender of thousands of years is the ability to ADAPT to new eras, most are in Israel because that's what they were given, the majority would sell it for scrap parts if offered better, they might not admit that but make them a similar offer 5x the land, 5 cities in size larger then Tel Aviv and see what the bulk do, Tel Aviv would be a ghost town outside of 5% fanatics in hours... you'd make a Movie "Exodus 2 the sequel"

Here's the conversation

"Esther, we have been offered a penthouse in Manhattan"

"But what about our God Moishe?"

"I think he'd like to see the Lion King Esther, we'd be a block from Saks Fifth Avenue"

"Do they include airfare for the dog?"

"Of course Esther all expenses paid"

"Okay... let's pack Moishe"

This thread settles the debate, Palestine is filled with retarded people.... the end

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Albanach

It states in the Bible "they are not allowed a homeland"?

Let me again explain a bit of difference between Islam and Judaism

Islam: "Allah says you may never have a homeland" Reaction, 1.5 Billion people pass a law and cut your freaking hands off if you buy a bed....

Judaism: "God says you may never have a homeland" Reaction, Okay... technically then we can lease this place right?

Sane vs Insane is a fine line

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul
“The first person who, having enclosed a plot of land, took it into his head to say this is mine and found people simple enough to believe him was the true founder of civil society. What crimes, wars, murders, what miseries and horrors would the human race have been spared, had some one pulled up the stakes or filled in the ditch and cried out to his fellow men: "Do not listen to this impostor. You are lost if you forget that the fruits of the earth belong to all and the earth to no one!” --Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Yeah well Rousseau was a commie so there is that...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Egyptian President General Abdel Fatah al-Sisi has offered Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas the chance to create a Palestinian state in the Sinai Peninsula, according to local Israeli media. The offer to the Palestinian President which, reports say Abbas has denied, would have seen 1,600 square kilometres of the Sinai Peninsula given to the Palestinian Authority, creating a Palestinian state five times the size of Gaza.

In the new and enlarged Gaza, the territory would be demilitarised and Palestinian refugees, many who were unable to return to their towns after the creation of Israel, would have been able to settle there.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

Shows you how much they want peace and that they only want the destruction of the Jews. The Pallys were crazy for not taking this deal. They would get the Sinai free and clear while the rest of the land they already have would also stay under their control.
I like the quote bellow.

Sisi allegedly said to Abbas in the meeting: "You are now 80 years old, if you don't accept this proposal, your successor will."

I wonder what happens when Egypt clamps down hard on the Sinai and Abbas, Hamas can not get their promised money from Iran and the rest of the terrorist nations? Bet he comes crawling back then! Then it will be time to say so srorry you had your chance, bye bye now!

Unbelievable - you think they should ACCEPT a deal to flee their homeland? So, give in to the slaughter and murder of their people and leave is your solution then. I assume, in your view, the acceptance of such a deal would also come with worldwide sanctions against Israel for war crimes, right?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Albanach

Murdered most of the Palestinian men?
Really?
If they had done this then there would be no Palestinian issues. they would all be dead.
What horse hockey

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Give me a source that says they have grown. I am not deflecting. And if they have grown, it's not at the rate they would if Israel wasn't killing civilians (probably 8000 or more in the last ten years, I will look up the real number though).

I am not deflecting. Israel has stolen their land (more of it every day), forbid them from farming on their land, not defended the people under their control from violent Jewish settlers setting up illegally in Palestinian land, used their land as fire zones, made fishing illegal beyond 3 miles from shore, and killed thousands of civilians and hundreds of kids every 2 years or so.

They are committing genocide by definition.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The "arguments" and "beliefs" of Zionists on this thread are so uninformed and so heavily based on propaganda.

Here's a famous Jew and genius for you guys:

"The essential nature of Judaism resists the idea of a Jewish state with borders, an army, and a measure of temporal power no matter how modest. I am afraid of the inner damage Judaism will sustain -- especially from the development of a narrow nationalism within our own ranks, against which we have already had to fight strongly, even without a Jewish state." - Albert Einstein

""The State idea is not according to my heart. I cannot understand why it is needed. It is connected with narrow-minded and economic obstacles. I believe it is bad. I have always been against it." - Albert Einstein

"Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the ""Freedom Party"" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.

The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughout the world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin’s political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.

Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin’’s behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement.

The public avowals of Begin’’s party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.

A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 , terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants —— 240 men, women, and children —— and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin.

Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model.

During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.

The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a ""Leader State"" is the goal.

In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin’’s efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism." - signed Albert Einstein to the NY Times.

edit on 13-9-2014 by EC666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2014 by EC666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

No. Israel will continue to expand and nothing can stop them.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
People with their own motives and bias can cloud the situation and try and make it more complicated than it really is but it does not change the reality.

1) Palestinians that commits acts of terror are indeed terrorists.
2) The Israeli government are committing mass murder of innocents, and are indeed terrorists themselves.

Both should be brought to justice.

Unfortunately resources and money are the driving factors at play here and we will never see justice for the crimes committed over the years.

I read some comments in this thread about how the Palestinians have lost and should just accept their conquering at this point and accept the offer by Egypt. That may well be the best course of action in truth, but please let no supporter of Israel try and take the high ground. The Israeli government has blood on it's hands and are as culpable as the Palestinians who commit acts of terror.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join