It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

random strange pics (big files)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i will get as much info on this first photo as i can, but i did not take this, a guy i do work for did. the first file is simply auto leveled, but the second has some enhancement and edits to expose the strange objects. could this just be dust or dirt on the lense? this was a digital camera.

www.theeastgate.net...

www.theeastgate.net...

this next file is from the nasa site, but i will also save it on my server in case it gets moved by them.

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

this next file is a compilation of pics found here:
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

www.theeastgate.net...

anyone have any ideas?
daved

edit - btw, sorry if this is a bad forum for this, i just picked the one i thought would be best.

[edit on 12/6/2004 by Dasher]

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Is there any information available about the disc images at the mars /nasa site? I see nothing but normal lighting effects in the grave image ,soory? The final disc imprint images are also fascinating, more info please.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
is it just instar and me that finds these photos interesting?
daved

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
WE must be oddballs Daved. LOl This will *bump* the tread, maybe we'll get some comments or more info about them, they really are strange. Love to hear the official explanation.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The microscopic NASA photos are quite interesting. I'd like to know the scale of that disc. It almost looks machined...

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
is this not worthy of being on above top secret? this is not your everyday average content! will a mod please move this to the appropriate forum so that someone might comment and help us figure out what the heck these things are?

daved

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yes, these are very interesting pictures.

God bless NASA.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It looks like where they drilled to expose what is below to me. Not that big of a deal really.

top topics

join