It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Times Square Billboard to Show Video of WTC 7 Destruction During 9/11 Anniversary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

Why would they want to just forget or be allowed to forget. If they don't want to see this, they don't have to watch it or listen to it or read news stories about it (will be interesting to see whether the MSM covers it at all anywhere in the USA). Anyone whose loved one, relative, friend, or acquaintance was murdered in this New York City event on 9/11/2001 will want the real perpetrators to be identified and brought to justice, every last one of them regardless of education, income, social standing, rank, or teflon exterior.

There is no statute of limitations on murder, including cases where those who were originally identified as the perps are not the guilty ones or not the only guilty ones.

edit on 9/10/2014 by dubiousone because: Grammar correction.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

It's that pesky "freedom of speech" thing in the US Constitution. You might have read about that in civics class.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: magicrat

. Do you have the link you're quoting from? There's no wikipedia entry for "Dancing Israelis," so if you know what it's listed under let me know. I'll check it out.

en.wikipedia.org.../11_conspiracy_theories
It doesn't say 'dancing'.
I suspect some conspiracy pusher added the word 'dancing' because 'documenting' doesn't seem sinister enough.

It's kind of like CSI on TV vs real world CSI.
On TV they only investigate murders.
In the real world it's mostly B&E's.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
a reply to: starwarsisreal

In my opinion it would be an honor to the fallen from that day to expose this lie. If anything this should please the friends and families of the victims as the perpetrators of this crime against humanity are still at large. If I had family who died that day I would condone this.

9/11 paved the way for a whole lot of pain and suffering for people across the globe. We are still feeling the ripple effect it has caused such as turmoil in the Middle East and our rights continuing to be taken away in the name of protecting us.

The only people who might be offended by this are the willfully ignorant.

Thank You. My uncle barely made it out that day. I almost lost close family trying to convince them of the truth. I grew up in NY. I have a problem keeping my mouth shut. It's even harder when you're 19 and just learning the truth around you. You want to wake others up as I have.

People don't want to hear the truth as longas life in their little bubble is good.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent
Nah, someone probably added dancing because it was fun. Or possibly because they were dancing.

Anyway, thanks -- the link didn't come through right but I assume you mean this section of the 9/11 conspiracy theories entry on Wikipedia? I know I've been through that page carefully but I'll take a look at those citations and see if there's anything I missed.

Not sure I follow your point at the end there -- are you suggesting that since B&E is more common than murders in the real world, we can safely assume that all events in the real world are B&E and not murders?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Ok, let's say my first two claims are crap. Saw them on a video somewhere so they most likely could be false.
But just watch a video of building 7 coming down and then YOU tell Me what those explosions are!? And yes, they do go off just before it comes down. Plus, watch the center of the building start falling in, right before the rest of it comes down. Reason for that; so it falls into itself and not outward......
edit on 10-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I think that this whole thing has become so obvious that you have to seriously wonder how anyone that has been exposed to the evidence could believe the os. It's a waste of time arguing with them because they are beyond reproach for one reason or another... I like the idea of this billboard cause it will target the truly ignorant.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: real_one

Is that a good idea? that may bring out terrible memories for some New Yorkers

Yeah, I thought the exact same thing...

"Hey, remember when a friend of yours died on that horrible day? Here's a huge screen to remind you of that!"

Ya, its hard for them, but that's like saying - hey, you should remember 911! But only the official story. Don't think about how the official story is bogus and god forbid, don't ever, ever ask for truth. If you remember that it's more complex than the official story, is that when it suddenly becomes "too painful to remind someone"?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Good. They should show the dancing Israelis too. I'm kind of surprised that the many agents(Silverstein, Bloomberg, Giuliani, etc., etc) who were in on 911(IMO), didn't head this off at the pass and keep it from being shown. I hope millions see it and maybe MAYBE that brain will start seeing it for what it is. This building was demoed. This was a planned event. Now, the middle east is destabilized. Saddam out of the way, Gadaffi gone, Assad hanging by a thread, and Iran in the cross hairs. Israel still isn't the epi-center yet, though, so their plan hasn't succeeded yet.

It's because if they tried to oppose this going up by some type of political bull# to try and shut it down they would even draw more attention. TPTB understand FULLY that Technology is a double edged sword both which they can use to control or a weapon that could be used against them. Guess why they are looking to control all the internet through buying all the social media outlets. They know they screwed up royally with WTC building 7. They have kept it under wraps for 13 years so far. They figure if they don't try and sweep it under the rug they can get another 13 years even with them broadcasting it. This build board is only a seed of awareness to awakening people to get angry enough to take back our country and our world from the 1,000 elite people that rule. They only need a few more years anyway and they are probably going to lay the hammer down and lock down the whole world under iron rule when they play the alien card. This was all foretold by William Cooper in Behold a Pale horse that's why they had to get rid of him. TPTB still have all the keys but slowly people are waking up.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Ok, let's say my first two claims are crap. Saw them on a video somewhere so they most likely could be false.

They are crap - so why do you believe crap because you saw it on a video?

But just watch a video of building 7 coming down and then YOU tell Me what those explosions are!?

What explosions? Care to link us to this video with "explosions"?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Here's an eye witness who describes said explosions:
The late Barry Jennings story never changed one bit but,of course according to some he was "mistaken".

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

The same way you came to your conclusions, I suspect, by watching news footage of MSM, and independent news clips......
How do You think I came to the conclusions that this was all set up to happen. Whether it be from our govt, or other entities?
I did my own research. I didn't want to believe it was all a setup deal. The more I saw and read, the more it didn't make sense. Things were NOT adding up! So I don't want to have to do all Your leg work for You. Go investigate it yourself.
NO I don't mean watch the clips from the MSM. They are the ones who said building 7 had come down, 20 MINUTES BEFORE It DID Come Down!!! Another said it an HOUR before!! WTF Man!!?!?

Watch this short clip of compiled views of building 7 coming down......At the 44 second mark, on the left side of the building, you can see where several squibs went off already, than at 45 seconds, you can see in real time on the right side, where several more are going off, as you watch! Again at 2:13 to 2:15 you can see it all again!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

If the video showed real proof of a conspiracy it would not be allowed to be shown..

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It's on.....the sign that is. Have a Facebook friend who live in NYC and he was there at midnite and took pics and video on his phone of the sign.

Looked pretty cool!!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
At the 44 second mark, on the left side of the building, you can see where several squibs went off already, than at 45 seconds, you can see in real time on the right side,

Of course you ignore the fact that they went off after the building started to collapse... and they leave out the collapse of the Penthouse on that video.

Demolition charges go of BEFORE a building starts to collapse, not after... but as you saw it on a truther video (that leaves out the start of the collapse) you believe their nonsense!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
R.I.P to all the people murdered by their own Government on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I don't normally feed the trolls, but you keep saying:

Demolition charges go of BEFORE a building starts to collapse, not after...

Here is a small teaser quote and a link to a sight that will educate you on how buildings are rigged for demolition so that they fall down as WTC7 did. You will notice that it is a process with several explosions necessary.

Generally speaking, blasters will explode the major support columns on the lower floors first and then a few upper stories. In a 20-story building, for example, the blasters might blow the columns on the first and second floor, as well as the 12th and 15th floors. In most cases, blowing the support structures on the lower floors is sufficient for collapsing the building, but loading columns on upper floors helps break the building material into smaller pieces as it falls. This makes for easier cleanup following the blast.

science.howstuffworks.com... mplosion.htm

You will also notice that what Barry Jennings describes in the above video coincides with the information in the link.
edit on 11-9-2014 by LadyAmarella because: forgot the last sentence

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyAmarella
You will notice that it is a process with several explosions necessary.

Except there is no evidence of explosives being used... Just some windows breaking during the collapse and air being expelled from the building...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

edit on 11-9-2014 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

And witnesses reporting basement explosions:

There's more witnesses if that wasn't enough to make you even slightly suspicious

edit on -180002014-09-11T02:49:54-05:00u5430201454092014Thu, 11 Sep 2014 02:49:54 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join