It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Times Square Billboard to Show Video of WTC 7 Destruction During 9/11 Anniversary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
AnteBellum said it though...too little; too late.

9/11 - 2.0 is probably less than 24 hours away..just in time for ISIS. How convienant. I pray I am wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
Sorry for the short reply but doesn't anyone else find it out that this is even allowed to be done ? Why would City and government officials allow them to have this put up.

Does freedom of speech still apply to American denizens? Is that what you're asking with this? People need to get over their sensitive little feelings and see the truth. I rarely find people that are aware of building 7. Why doesn't anyone know about it outside of "truthers"?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: haven123

originally posted by: CaticusMaximus

Another failed attempt to sow distrust among the people of their government.
Taken straight out of the communist manifesto playbook.
Putin couldn't have trained them any better when he was head of KGB.

"Another failed attempt", "communist manifesto", "Putin", "KGB"... WTF are you blabbering on about?

First off, this is a present and future event, not a past event, so speaking of it in the past tense is bizarre.

Second, communism, Putin, and the KGB have nothing to do with anything here whatsoever.

Third... WTF are you blabbering on about? This is about getting the truth out of the controlled demolition of building 7, which is blatantly obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together. Building 7 is largely unknown because its the smoking gun of this whole sham and is actively avoided when speaking about 9/11. It was even completely excluded from the official 9/11 report.

Please try and post coherently and on topic, because the topic is very important and should not be watered down with nonsense.

Truther crap = nonsense.

Millions of tons of material came crashing to the ground from two towers of amazing height, ya lets call fake and not even consider what that would do to the stability of footings in nearby structures on land that was reclaimed from swamp when built.

Putting that garbage on a big screen on the anniversary of the disaster is a propaganda event which its only intention is to sow the seeds of doubt in govt, can't get a better definition of communist manifesto doctrine implementation than that.

the word on your avatar suits you well

Don't approve, Comrade?
Too much rational thought for one sitting?
Tonnage, footings and swampland oh my!!!

I agree that your avatar suits you well also. You behave as though those buildings were built with no structural integrity. I don't believe inside job, but I do believe all of those buildings have explosives in them for SHTF scenarios. Someone pushed the little red button for #s and giggles. As far as inside job vs terrorism I will wait until conclusive evidence comes to light. Though the inside job is the more logical conclusion.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yeah, okay.

Did he start the Truther movement too? Or some sensationalist vid blogger shill did right? To cause a rise in anti government Americans so his products sell!

Wait, I thought Obama-Bush clone was the Commie? Get it right!

Government causes it's own distrust. The billboard is calling for answers and showing the general public something they may not be aware of.

Wait, it's not worth explaining...

You're right, fascinating! We're the sheeple that need herding here!

edit on 10-9-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Pretty good irony, but it might end up being a little too sophisticated for some readers. I get the joke, but on this board you generally need to be a lot more obvious, since there are a lot of teens and Republicans who end up being confused by high-brow humor like this.

That said, I did laugh. Especially at the "communist manifesto playbook" part. Y'know, it's really surprising that there are some people who actually think that there are still communists that exist these days. It's true. Troubling, but true.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: nOraKat

The fact that they drove around in a van with a large silk screened image of the twin towers with a plane crashing into it, while the events unfolded, tells me they wanted people to know.

You must have missed the thread showing the exact photo of the van in a for sale add.
There were no images of the twin towers on it.

But then again if it's on the internet it must be true. Right?

This is why truthers have zero credibility - they either just make crap up, like the painted van above, or they get their "facts" from conspiracy sites that are having a contest to see who can post the silliest conspiracy theory.

Like holographic planes, planes carrying pods firing missiles, thermite, silent explosives, nuclear weapons, beam weapons from space, cruise missiles etc etc.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic
Plus, it's so so so disrespectful to the people who just want to forget.

Screw those people. Seriously. This is a mass murder investigation that has never actually been conducted, and it's so so so disrespectful to the murdered people who died that day to refuse to push for that investigation just because some other people want to forget that those people were murdered.

Good grief.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I go through the Times Square subway stop everyday going from Harlem to work in mid-town. Was just here an hour ago. Maybe I'll go out for a minute and look up

originally posted by: real_one

The people at Rethink911 are at it again

They have always impressed me with their attempts to spread awareness about the sham that we call 9/11. Most people are beginning to realize that it was an inside job and WTC 7 has always been one of the best "door openers" for those who still don't question the official story. It's actually one of the major factors that "woke me up" about this event.

Starting today through October 5, Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth is sponsoring a massive billboard in the heart of Times Square that will show video of 7 World Trade Center’s destruction to millions of viewers and refer them to the campaign website, ReThink911.org.

Towering above the intersection of West 42nd Street and 8th Avenue, the two-sided 90 ft. x 45 ft. billboard will display the 15-second ad once every two minutes for four weeks, reaching an estimated 105,000 adults each day, and approximately 3 million during the four-week campaign.

The goal of the ReThink911 campaign is to spark public dialogue around the little-known destruction of WTC 7, which polls in recent years have found nearly half of all Americans and one-third of all New Yorkers do not even know occurred.

However, when people see the collapse, most immediately suspect that it was a controlled demolition because of the unmistakable smooth, symmetrical downward motion. A YouGov poll sponsored by the ReThink911 campaign last year found that 46% of Americans, when shown video of WTC 7’s collapse, are sure or suspect that it was caused by a controlled demolition, compared to only 28% who are sure or suspect it was caused by fires, while 27% are unsure.

rethink911.org...

Hopefully this will alert more people to this obvious smoking gun.

BTW I tried posting this in the 9/11 forum but it won't let me.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

I think that this is fantastic!

This is the smoking gun that makes the reality of it all to clear. I have long speculated that the plane that went down in pennsylvania was supposed to hit #7 but did not and we had a very obvious false flag on our hands

To those questioning how the people of New York could handle the emotional impact of this, all I have to say to you is grow up. The truther movement came out of New York and the families who lost loved ones on that horrific day.

It is a simple thing to see through the obvious disinformation that has been put out through the internet to discredit people asking obvious questions about our governments involvement in 9/11. Use your brain and do some critical thinking, that is what this billboard will force many to do, those who up till now have never heard of building #7 because of the well orchestrated cover up in the MSM
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmWednesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

In addition to the Twin Towers and Building 7, the World Trade Center complex included buildings 3, 4, 5, and 6. Compared to Building 7, all of these buildings were severely damaged, first by falling rubble from the tower collapses, then by fires that burned for hours. Although these buildings were in critical condition, none of them collapsed.

To really get a sense of the damage, take a look at this 13.5 MB satellite shot...

i.imgur.com...

And pay close attention to WTC 6.

Now look at WTC 4, 5, and 6 in the official FEMA documentation.

www.fema.gov...

The ejecta from the WTC 1 impact delivered the initial damage to WTC 7 and is thought to be what started the fires.

Currently, there is limited information about the ignition and development of fires at WTC7, as well as about the specific fuels that may have been involved during the course of the fire. It is likely that fires started as a result of debris from the collapse of WTC 1.

www.fema.gov...

The bulk of the damage clearly happened when WTC 1 and 2 fell. That is what took out WTC 3 after all.

While a lot of the WTC conspiracies can be debunked pretty easily. There is something really off about how quickly building 7 destabilized with the minimal amount of damage it sustained in comparison to the other buildings during the WTC 1 collapse.

Heck, the penthouses were even intact.

There is some good material available at the following link (sigsno.org...) under the WTC category, if you are curious to look a little more closely.

edit on 2014-9-10 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

But only one Radio Shack 1987
time lapse video still not showing whatever hit the Pentagon ?
C'mon ...no others? Oklahoma City anyone?

Think about that for a second.
You get a job at ABC Security Systems. The boss says "Get down to Radio Shack and install these cameras.".
Do you :
A: Point the cameras at the doorways and shelves?
B: Point the cameras at a government building 1000 feet away?
Only one answer lets you keep your job.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I didn't know about WTC #7 till a few years ago. I just read through this whole thread and mentioned it to my husband about what was going down in Times Square. His reply?

"There was a 3rd tower!?"

I think and hope this will wake a lot of people up.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

For several weeks before the event. on weekends, there was some teams of 'maintanance' workers who cam into the buildings, and did power downs, after hours, early in the morns, thus shutting off the cameras, and most likely wiring the buildings for demolition. One of the Bush brothers was in charge of security, oddly enough. You can see squibs, small explosions, going down the side of the buildings as they came down. A No Brainer. Especially look at building 7 on it's way down. Look at ALL the small explosions going off, to help drop that building in free fall speed......

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
It is a good idea. As far as I know, no one was in building 7 when it was mentioned that is should be "pulled" and no one got killed in that actual building so why not show the building going down in such a ridiculous manner(clearly not from just debris or some such). Folks that lost people in the other buildings...they should be able to see a different aspect of how some things went down that day. They should want the truth to be revealed someday.

And last but not least, it will at least pay homage to the many firemen and first responders that died because of that day...not only the ones that died immediately but the ones that suffered for years from illnesses as a result of being exposed to the chemicals and other toxins in the air that day...toxins, and yet they were told all was well and that there was nothing to worry about...yeah, those guys who have died after suffering long and painful illnesses because of what happened that day and yet they tried to help their fellow man.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: magicrat

Are you saying the "dancing Israelis" didn't exist? Or that they weren't detained? Or that they didn't say their purpose there was to "document the event"?

WIKI has a detailed explanation for the Israelis.
With citation links.

Four hours after the attack, the FBI arrested five Israelis who had been filming the smoking skyline from the roof of a white van in the parking lot of an apartment building, for "puzzling behavior". The Israelis were videotaping the events, and one bystander said they acted in a suspicious manner: "They were like happy, you know ... They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange."[81][82][83] While The Forward, a New York Jewish news magazine, reported that the FBI concluded that two of the men were Israeli intelligence operatives, a spokesperson for the Israeli Embassy in the United States said that they had not been involved in any intelligence operation in the United States.[81] The FBI eventually concluded that the five Israelis had no foreknowledge of the attacks.[84]

But then why would you believe WIKI and the links? It would take all the fun out of a conspiracy point.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Did you not see the Israeli TV show where they admit to being sent to document the attacks?

youtu.be...

Is that not suspicious to you?

Sorry can't embed on Android.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: nOraKat

The fact that they drove around in a van with a large silk screened image of the twin towers with a plane crashing into it, while the events unfolded, tells me they wanted people to know.

You must have missed the thread showing the exact photo of the van in a for sale add.
There were no images of the twin towers on it.

But then again if it's on the internet it must be true. Right?

This is why truthers have zero credibility - they either just make crap up, like the painted van above, or they get their "facts" from conspiracy sites that are having a contest to see who can post the silliest conspiracy theory.

Like holographic planes, planes carrying pods firing missiles, thermite, silent explosives, nuclear weapons, beam weapons from space, cruise missiles etc etc.

Communism insists that everyone follow the official line, Just like the OS crowd!!

This is why they get so upset and call those who know better the commies!

Just another Official Story Parrot, all they know is to be part of the Commune!!

They do not want us to see but it is too late, they are the ones they claim everyone else is, pretty funny stuff.

It will turn around and bite you soon enough! Noone cares about your silly conspiracy theories, or the ones you parrot!!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

For several weeks before the event. on weekends, there was some teams of 'maintanance' workers who cam into the buildings, and did power downs, after hours, early in the morns, thus shutting off the cameras, and most likely wiring the buildings for demolition.

Your source for that silly claim is what?

One of the Bush brothers was in charge of security, oddly enough.

Well people tell blatant lies like this it is no wonder the truth moment is considered a joke. No Bush brother was in charge of security.

You can see squibs, small explosions, going down the side of the buildings as they came down. A No Brainer.

You should use you brain, as explosives go off BEFORE a building is demolished, not after it starts falling....

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one
Why is that suspicious?
Would we not send our own people, with our own cameras to an event in another country?

If you heard a traffic accident in front of your house would you:
A. Go outside and see what's up.
B. Wait for the 11:00 news.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thanks -- I do like links, especially good citations. Do you have the link you're quoting from? There's no wikipedia entry for "Dancing Israelis," so if you know what it's listed under let me know. I'll check it out.

I've always been a big fan of History Commons for citations, but the site seems to be down or moved (it's been years since I've used it) - best I can find right now is the wiki page about it.

So you're not saying they didn't exist, and you're not saying they weren't detained. You're saying that you don't think their videotaped statement (link in real_one's post above) that their "purpose was to document the event" warrants any further thought. Okay. I disagree.

And I really don't think there's anything "fun" about conspiracy. Far from it.

Thanks for the reply.

edit on 09pm9262014-09-10T21:26:38-05:00Wed, 10 Sep 2014 21:26:38 -0500pm30 by magicrat because: it was below when i wrote it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join