It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Times Square Billboard to Show Video of WTC 7 Destruction During 9/11 Anniversary

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
that being the case the families of the dead should be suing the living daylights out of the construction companies

What are you babbling about now? No one died when WTC 7 collapsed..... you really should do some real research before posting your crap here!

omg...so what now are you trying to tell me wtc7 was built differently to the twin towers...yes i know nobody died at the wtc7 collapse..thx for pointing out the obvious...

now would you like to answer the question you were asked earlier about where you get you info from ?you were crapping on to someone how they get their absurd theories from the internet...where do you get your absurd theories from bruce ?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenRadek
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well all that footage of the collapse, taken from down the street, all around, and guess what is conspicuously missing!
recap: Listen here:

This particular sound:

Now this is why the "Truth" Movement fails every time. They always claim that the laws of physics were suspended. and yet, it is them that suspend the laws of physics. Explosives go boom. Loudly. You cannot suspend the laws of physics to force a crappy idea through. Unless you can magically silence high power explosives.

well there is a distinct lack of sound from the wtc7 ,including the sound of the building crumpling itself.....you will notice in the videos you posted that you clearly hear the explosions and the subsequent building falling as well.....do you not find that odd ?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: rebelv

Every last one of the videos that the FBI had, have been released long ago. You should update your 9/11 links.

Oh thanks for the heads-up. I will try to search for them. I
have only seen the one that I talked about.

Rebel 5

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
I've already replied to this. I was not aware they have all been
released.

I will do a search for them, I would really like to watch them.

I haven't investigated 911 in a long time and I know at that time
The videos were not released.

Not trying to be argumentative here, but if they prove that an airplane
hit the Pentagon, why didn't they release immediately or within a reasonable
period of time; it just reminds me of The Zapruder film.
It's just suspicious they waited so long.

As many of us know, UFO debunkers claim that any video
can be a hoax and so is not considered evidence.

I don't completely agree with that, but Its suspicious,
in my opinion, when videos like this aren't released for years.

Thanks for letting me know they've been released, so I can check them
out for myself.

Rebel 5

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Does the " Enron movie that came out tie into this?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Just an update on this thread, interview with a 30 plus year veteran firefighter who was at the scene. And he also confirms molten steel at the scene:

Assuming this was filmed during the WTC7 Time Square showing also

edit on -180002014-09-16T19:41:00-05:000000000030201400092014Tue, 16 Sep 2014 19:41:00 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Exactly. Not one sound. so how can people claim demo charges and bombs and such crap, and yet, not one sound from any of the videos.

so why are "truth"ers so insistent that there were demo charges in WTC7 and that it was bought down with explosives? I dont hear any going off. No one around WTC7 heard any. Not even Graig Bartmer NYPD didnt hear any charges going off while he stood next to it as it started to peel in on itself. so......... I guess it wasnt brought down with explosives.

Now I can hear your thoughts....... "Well it must have been thermite!!" Nope. Show me a demolition where a large multistory building was brought down with thermite. Then show me how one can rig an entire structure with magical thermite without a soul noticing and how exactly would it work. Was it painted on? If so, then how thick must it have been to be able to heat the steel to failure and (lets not forget) manage to keep it up against the steel long enough once the thermite is molten, long enough to cut through.

You see, this is why WTC7 is a non-starter. Any thoughts of demolitions or secret bombs and crap like that vanish like early morning fog when exposed to sunlight, when a modicum of thought is put into it. All the "Truth" Movement has to base its entire "WTC7 was blown up!!" is a video of it falling down, but lacking everything else that would confirm it. No sounds of explosives going off prior to collapse. No visible signs of explosives going off prior to collapse. No evidence of explosives during clean up ANYWHERE in the rubble of all the WTC towers. But of course, the "Truth" movement is one step ahead of this fact of life by going one better: Secret ultra explosives with the cutting power of C-4 with the silence of thermite, and long lasting magical pools of molten steel and requiring no cords, no det cord, no blasting caps, no radio transmitters or special transmitters that are specially shielded from random radio frequencies. It just gets sad.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GenRadek

Exactly. Not one sound. so how can people claim demo charges and bombs and such crap, and yet, not one sound from any of the videos.

Are you totally ignorant or what?

Watch the video I posted above your reply. And if that isn't enough, try these:

edit on -180002014-09-16T21:22:22-05:000000002230201422092014Tue, 16 Sep 2014 21:22:22 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Now I can hear your thoughts....... "Well it must have been thermite!!"

wow you are good you can read peoples thoughts ..you should go into business with that one...do you sell snake oil too ?

i asked you earlier if you thought it was odd that we could hear the building falling and the explosions in the video you posted and not in the wtc7 video....sorry to burst your bubble on the reading my thoughts bit but my thoughts actually were why do we not hear the building crumpling in the wtc7 building?..seems to me the sound may have be doctored to hide the fact that there were explosions like we would here in a demolition job....

No evidence of explosives during clean up ANYWHERE in the rubble of all the WTC towers.

just like the lack of evidence of any office furniture.....looks like the explosions and the subsequent building collapse pulverized everything...how very convenient dont ya think

It just gets sad.

i agree very sad

edit on 16-9-2014 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Fake audio for both. Its been known since 2008. That "blast" video with FDNY shows evidence that the blast was added in after the fact. Why must Truthers fabricate videos to show what they want?

Second video, not hearing any blasts like any of the actual demo videos I posted.

So fail.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

You honestly believe office furniture would survive intact totally after these events??

They did recover some remnants of them in the debris, but not much. It was like a giant grinder those collapses. Everything was mostly ground into dust and small pieces. Some recognizable. Most not so much. However, det cord and such woud have been found in the pile. Why werent they?

Also you can hear in the distance the collapse of the structure. Depending on the distance. However, we should have heard the blasts first CLEARLY mind you.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

LOL!!! Richard Gage!! He mentions Richard "Boxboy" Gage!! Oh poor guy.

He also shoots down the "Pull it" case.

Man oh man, I feel sorry for this guy. It sounds like he just regurgitated everything Richard Gage told him to say. Small fires in the WTCs? Really?

Methinks PTSD has affected this guy or hes looking for his 15 mins of fame.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I would love to know your theory on how those massive steel structures came down. Was it the fires from the jet fuel? Because last time I checked, the jet fuel ignited with the initial explosions. Fire does not burn hot enough to melt columns on the steel buildings from normal office fires. If it did, every single steel frame structure in America is deemed unsafe, and could possibly collapse from one. Pentagon, no clear pictures of the airplane hitting the building. You are going to try and tell me that the most secure building in all of America has only one crappy view of the plane hitting!? You are telling me that it is just coincidence, that the fire alarm system was shut down the morning of 9/11? You are going to sit there and tell me that it is just coincidence that NORAD did not answer it's phone for over an hour while 4 Boeing 747's just went off the map!? You are going to tell me that those towers just blew into dust, all from a planet hit and office fires, both of which it was designed to be able to withstand!? You are going to sit there, with your stupidity, and tell me that despite blantatnly obvious video and audio footage from firefighters stating that explosions were going off in the lobby, that the explosions occurred from 155 stories up!?! Are some of these 9/11 videos fake, sure. Are some of them over the top, sure. But you sir are a criminal, if you think for a second that this entire day of horror and bloodshed could be done by some rag heads from the caves of Afghanistan under the orders of the man whose family sits on the board of many of Bush's companies, both foreign and domestic. And to sit there, and tell me that the USA Patriot Act, the 14 years of bloodshed of millions of middle eastern people, and the internal ku on this country and on it's rights of the people are all just dandy, and we should gladly sit there with a smile and enjoy and trust those in leadership. I say to you sir, GO TO..you know where. I am sure you think this is faked?

edit on 18-9-2014 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Fake audio for both. Its been known since 2008. That "blast" video with FDNY shows evidence that the blast was added in after the fact. Why must Truthers fabricate videos to show what they want?

Second video, not hearing any blasts like any of the actual demo videos I posted.

So fail.

Give me the links to your claims

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
Fire does not burn hot enough to melt columns on the steel buildings from normal office fires.

What are you babbling about now? What makes you think any columns were melted?

You are going to try and tell me that the most secure building in all of America

Please provide some evidence the Pentagon is " most secure building in all of America".

that the fire alarm system was shut down the morning of 9/11?

Please provide some proof the fire alarm system was shut down.

NORAD did not answer it's phone for over an hour

Please provide some proof of that silly claim.

while 4 Boeing 747's just went off the map!?

???? What are you on? What have 747's have to do with anything?

You are going to tell me that those towers just blew into dust,

Only some truthers make that silly claim.

You really should so some proper research before making silly claims.

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Id say go search through ATS. It has a search function. I really do not feel the need to go back and find and repost everything for you to ignore it all. Its been years!

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Id say go search through ATS. It has a search function. I really do not feel the need to go back and find and repost everything for you to ignore it all. Its been years!

Haha, yeah sure mate, as someone who has followed 9/11 closely for years, I must say that I was unaware of the claims you made until you said them

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Guess what, I've been here on ATS since 08. Ive seen everything and heard everything the "Truth" Movement has offered. And all of it has been debunked. Unfortunately, thanks to the internet, the bunk stays up and it is like a giant game of whack-a-mole with the same crap over and over popping up with new people that were suckered in.

Ask any of the old-timers here that have been over this. Dont be lazy. go on ATS search and look for it. I can bet you a steak dinner it is there (unless it was closed or deleted or removed due to issues). Another problem with "truth"ers is that they are lazy when it comes to doing actual footwork that takes them outside of the "truth" movement approved conspiracy websites. I've done the legwork many times and am gettin a bit old. I am tired of seeing the same crap being regurgitated, same way as it was six years ago and being pronounced as "NEW INCONTROVERTIBLE PRRROOOFFF!!!!!! and any time it is debunked, the actual facts get ignored again.

Case in point: missile pods on planes, thermite, secret explosives, etc. All this crap, debunked long ago and yet I am seeing it being repeated again and again.

Dont be lazy. You want to get to the facts? Start doing real research. Clicking on "(insert group name here) For 9/11 Truth" websites is not researching facts. Neither is that terrible joke of a site AEfor9/11T. All of those have been discussed and shown to be bunk. We have discussed that WTC7 video and many have found that the audio of the blast was added in and there is evidence that the original audio of the video was in mono while the blast was in stereo, as if someone put it in for dramatic effect. Hell you can even tell just be listening to the video itself. The blast is too clear but the firefighters speaking is muffled. Again its all be discussed fully in previous threads by myself and others. But hey, if you dont think I have done so, then prove me wrong. Go and do a search. You got 48 hours. If I pull it up when you fail to do so within 48 hours, then it proves to me and everyone else that you are not interested in getting the facts straight and definitely not interested in clearing up the confusion which is purposely being sown by the "Truth"ers. (By the way, I have already found the threads where this was discussed. Only took me a second. Lets see how long it takes you to find them. 48 hours.)

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Besides, since you claim to have followed it so closely, I am surprised you didnt even come across this possibility. Just shows me your bias. Not your fault. Those snake-oil websites make it all look soooo professional and soooo believable and yeah I was once suckered in by Loose Change too. But I wised up and did my own homework and found out just how much I was lied to by those proclaiming to be for the Truth. That is why I use it like this: "Truth" because what ever they say, it is everything but the truth.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Deny ignorance

A lot of the things you say haven't been debunked, maybe to you they have but on the grand scale they haven't. The witnesses still say the same as they did on the day of 9/11, lack of video evidence especially from the Pentagon still hasn't been released despite the criticism, the chain of command on that day still haven't said why the air defense was sub-standard etc. There are a lot of unanswered questions that still remain and until they are, nothing has been debunked.

Maybe you're satisfied but I tend to rely on cold hard facts before being satisified and I am still waiting.
edit on -180002014-09-19T12:08:21-05:000000002130201421092014Fri, 19 Sep 2014 12:08:21 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join