It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Times Square Billboard to Show Video of WTC 7 Destruction During 9/11 Anniversary

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I think your right. it hard to put any trust in videos from some guy youtube. this I understand...
as some one that has music as a background I am ill suited to have any kind of expert say. I have tried to just take in the info from both sides and form some understanding of what happened. this has lead me to not have a sound side to sit on.
that being said thanks for your comments..... Painfulhead

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: magicrat

Thank You! That lack of surprise is mainly what I meant when I said that they didn't have any emotions to that building coming down!
Thanx again for the clarification on that!

edit on 14-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Seriously, look at the whole event and the creepy aftermath. Im not an engineer, nor a demolition expert, or has any military training. But seriously - the collapse of WTC7 is so fishy, that one has to raise an eyebrow.

Not saying the US gov was involved, but maybe domestic "terrorists"? Greedy people? You know...

So, getting back to WTC7, and ask the tough questions as Americans did - "Was there explosives in building 7?" - the answer from FEMA was "No!" - the follow up question was "But, did you check?" - and the answer was "No"

Really ? Did you just read that and settled with... it must be that guy in the cave!

The suspecious aftermath gotta raise an eyebrow?
Why was the investigation halted, and postponed? I mean - this was the biggest "terrorist" attack on US soil, but no investigation was needed - because we know, by magic intelligence, it was the guy in the cave.
But did he had help from within? Not worth investigating! The suspecious put options on the stock market? NOT worth investigating!

Why did top officials not went under oath and testify publicy? Bush & Cheney ? Any eyebrows here? God damn! you pay their salary, you are totally entitled to know! - Naah - it was the cave guy!

So BOOM - we attack Afghanistan - because 15 of the 19 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia... what?
Yea - and we attack Iraq too, because President Bush said that Saddam once tried to kill his dad once. You know - George H. Bush - who invaded Iraq back in 1990 on false pretences - you know - leaving babies to die on the cold floor, because somehow the Iraqi troops needed the incubaturs for growing biological weapons ... omg!
Did everyone forget the oil-for-food programme?
The 1990 iraq war, had nothing to do with slant drilling, right ?

And now you sit there in your couch - wondering what this crap is with IS(ISIS/ISIL)...

Raise these questions at work - and see how long you got a job - its pathetic that more people dont have the balls!

Just forget it... but the next time something blows up in the US - it just gotta be some cave guy right ? Or maybe some pissed of folks from across the globe, that wants revenge...

We are waiting for the final US revolt... I know it will be in form of another war, probably Ukraine/Russia - because that is the only thing that can save the cribbled us economy...

Sad world!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Why was the investigation halted, and postponed? I mean - this was the biggest "terrorist" attack on US soil, but no investigation was needed

The only halting was the administration NOT wanting to testify publicly or answer every question that might come up.

My hunch is two fold.
An element of a friendly government might have had some small part in it.
At that time the public would have insisted on retaliation. Even though our economy required their oil.
No Saudi oil would mean $6.00 gas just as we were getting into what they knew would be a protracted war.
and
The incompetence of our agencies would get the spot light. Which would require firings at the highest levels just when we needed their experience the most. Just like they didn't fire MacArthur in the middle of a battle.

In short it was shut up and get down to the war at hand.

As to the investigation or the buildings themselves:
If you see some dude throw a can of gas through a window and then a match, you don't need to call in Sherlock Holmes.
There were too many fire fighters and police to pull a fast one.
Especially when 300+ of their own were just crushed.
Would you shut up if your best buddy from grade school through joint fire training was killed and you saw something that looked like wires running from wrapped support poles?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It's a tough one. Because while I definitely do believe there is a lot more to this and all indications seem to be pointing toward some kind of cover up, it does seem strange that this would be allowed out in the open so freely and for so long. Surely whoever is covering up the 'truth' would make sure that this was not able to run at all.

There are so many strange facts and inconsistencies around the events or 9/11 that just don't add up but, as you mention, if its not shown in the mainstream people rarely know about it. I for one wasn't fully aware of this either.

But, it will be difficult for those residents to see every day, a constant reminder of this awful day.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DaemonD14

There are so many strange facts and inconsistencies around the events or 9/11 that just don't add up but

Becarefull some of them are made up by the conspiracy crowd.
Like thermite.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Another weird aspect of it all;

If I were a sitting president, and my senior cabinet members were charged to provide security that my pants won't fall down in public...like twice, in as many days...2.3T discrepancy? Offices handling discrepancy targeted?

If my pants were pulled down in public view, I would fire everyone. Not promote everyone.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DaemonD14

Most of the confusion, inconsistencies, strange facts and such were created by the "Truth" Movement. Everything they created has led to this nonsense where well meaning folks see it, and then are poisoned by the nonsense, and made to believe that there is something sinister in areas where there isnt, and ignoring where there was.

Everything about controlled demolition and everything that they claim about that is 100% BS. Free-fall, molten steel, explosives, basement bombs, thermites, remote controlled planes with bombs and missile pods, etc etc etc, all garbage. The problem is that they used the internet to spread this manure all over and instead of actual research, facts, common sense and such, it has devolved to nonsense, lies, misinterpretation, lack of critical thinking, and a whole host of nincompoopery that has turned the "Truth" Movement into the butt of jokes. The "debunkers" are just the folks that saw through the nonsense and are trying to clean up this massive sewage spill, before more and more feeble, unwitting, or uninformed minds fall into this trap and are doomed to repeat the same talking points and garbage that has long ago been disproven. If I have to hear one more time about thermites, missile pods, Bush and Cheney did it, missing trillions, freefall buildings, etc. I will scream. It has all been addressed, and all laid to rest. You want a conspiracy? How about who knew what, who dropped the ball, who ignored warnings, etc. You want a conspiracy? How about looking into the construction of the WTC Towers and the failures with fireproofing, or the ignored inherent dangers of using trusses as floor supports where in every day firefighting, fire fighters do not enter buildings on fire that have steel trussed roofs. Or the substandard fireproofing. I can go on and on. But no. We have to deal with robots that regurgitate nonsense like thermites, silenced demolition charges, fake planes, etc.

The only things that dont add up is everything the "Truth" Movement has brought forward. People complain that the "Official version" (whatever that is) of events dont add up. Well, whatever doesnt add up in this camp, pales in comparison to the "Truth" Movement's version. When you build your case on speculation, and use more speculation and imagination, and then heap more speculation and disguise it as "Facts" the easier it is to knock down with basic facts. The problem is the diehards that are so betroth to this fantasy, they refuse to listen to basic common sense. It ends up looking like this:

This is exactly how it is when I deal with these diehards. Like the "missing trillions." Are you aware that this whole myth was started by a "Truther" who has very poor reading comprehension? Crappy reading comprehension has created a whole myth that it is being touted as fact, and pushed by others who have no idea what it really was about. It has gotten to the point that they are trying to pound a square peg into a circle. And no matter how often it is pointed out that it was all a bog misunderstanding of what was said, it ends up like the above Family Guy clip. A lie created by the "truth" movement is being pushed as truth.
edit on 9/15/2014 by GenRadek because: videos added

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

This thread has me a little confused.

I know it's rather complicated to accept the fact that you were lied to but there is no need for confusion. WTC7 and the two other towers were controlled demolitions, it's simple really. Did you not watch the videos? Not just the videos in this thread but all the other videos which indicate that these were controlled demolitions.

Now I am overwhelmed

Overwhelmed by the level of ignorance to events on display

Don't be too hard on yourself, maybe one day you will come to terms with the obvious.

Until then, keep your head nice and cozy in that mound of sand that you have it buried in.

It is really quite shocking how many of you who chose believe in some kind of false flag conspiracy know so little about the events themselves yet you talk about the subject as if you are some kind of authority on it.

I was thinking the same in regards to you and all the others who ignored important evidence just because it did not suit their "theory" for that day - the amount of deflections in this thread were astronomical.

Are you an expert? Were you there on that day? You act as if you have a better grasp of the situation than the many eye-witnesses who provide plenty of evidence in the form of first hand accounts that these were controlled demolitions, are you an engineer or do you just pretend to be one on the internet?

It's like you have all gone out, watched lose change, saw a few Youtube clips of guys like Gage, Jones and Griffin and as if my magic have turned into experts on matters of physics, history, architecture, terrorism, fire fighting and so on.

This still doesn't explain the controlled demolition of WTC7 which caused it to fall at free-fall speed. You can deflect and discredit YouTubed videos all you like but there has been expert analysis on all these topics and you still deny...is there a reason for your unwillingness to accept the obvious?

Take WTC-7 as a example I have spent quite a bit of time studding into this building and I have never yet seen a "truthers" claim actually stand up that has significantly cast doubt on the fate of that building.

I don't post much but I have watched you over the years. One of your most commonly used phrases is "I have studied this in great detail" or something similar portraying your studies to be superior to actual expert analysis that can be trusted. Sorry Coin but you're not fooling anyone but the fools. Notice how most people chose not to respond to you and a few others? I'm guessing because people are tired of pointing out the obvious to people such as yourself who will deny and deny no matter how much evidence is put forth.

I have enjoyed watching you and a few others try and spin this story but I apologize to inform you that your efforts have been unsuccessful.

The word is out and the masses are waking up the fraud of 9/11. It seems that the more people wake up, the more desperate the deniers get. They use words like "truthers" and "conspiracy theorist" as if there has never been a lie or a conspiracy in the existence of humanity.

Just by reading over a few posts its really quite obvious that there are more than just a hand full of you who don't have a clue what you are talking about.

I suggest looking in the mirror (not for too long though).

You have attempted to discredit a movement who's intention is to find out the truth of what happened that day by twisting facts and using ad-hominem attacks on members of this site and experts in the real world.

Now, I must admit that this post of mine has a few ad-homs but you've been asking for it Coin. May peace and love guide you through this period of ignorance as you desperately need it.

In box me if you need someone to talk to, I can help.

I'm an expert

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

WTC7 did not fall at free-fall speed. In fact, it only accelerated for a very brief moment at free-fall due to the interior collapses which occurred prior to the global collapse. Can you provide video that has actual audio where these demolition charges are heard prior to collapse? This is the linchpin that would confirm any demo charges. But there are none! Not even eyewitness accounts that clearly state they heard demolition charges going off prior to collapse. You cannot mistake the sounds of cutter charges or C-4 or any demo explosive going off. Show me video footage where you can clearly hear the demo charges going off prior to the collapse of WTC7.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.
The surveillance videos confiscated by the FBI have never been
released as far as I know except for about 3 seconds of what looks
like edited video which in my opinion can not logically be
considered evidence that a plane actually hit the building.
I did watch a documentary which mentioned there was a lot of
gold under the towers but was never able to confirm that.

Rebel5

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv
The surveillance videos confiscated by the FBI have never been released

Why claim that, when a simple check would have shown that they were released?

This is how silly conspiracy theories start, someone just makes crap up with no checking of the facts then other people claim it is true as they read it on the internet!
edit on 15-9-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GenRadek

WTC7 did not fall at free-fall speed. In fact, it only accelerated for a very brief moment at free-fall due to the interior collapses which occurred prior to the global collapse. Can you provide video that has actual audio where these demolition charges are heard prior to collapse?

two can play that game...can you provide a video showing the building NOT falling at a free fall speed...?

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: rebelv
The surveillance videos confiscated by the FBI have never been released

Why claim that, when a simple check would have shown that they were released?

This is how silly conspiracy theories start, someone just makes crap up with no checking of the facts then other people claim it is true as they read it on the internet!

and tell me bruce...these facts that you speak of where did you read them ?..it didnt happen to be on the internet by any chance

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonLightStars

You failed to watch TV that day? WTC 7's collapse was pretty much on every station that day on more than one occasion. So, either you slept through that day, or you forgot.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rebelv

Every last one of the videos that the FBI had, have been released long ago. You should update your 9/11 links.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sure!
www.youtube.com...

Collapse begins when the penthouse falls into the structure.

www.youtube.com...

Pay close attention to the lady doing the interview asking for aide and supplies. I do not hear any demo charges. Also remember we NEVER see the lower part of the collapse, so you cannot claim its a freefall if we cannot see it fall from top to bottom and people have calculated that WTC7 fell below freefall speeds, except for a couple seconds where the lower resistance was negligible due to earlier internal floor failures and collapses.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GenRadek

Collapse begins when the penthouse falls into the structure.

correct...then it free falls...are you suggesting the rate of free fall is faster than that ?

except for a couple seconds where the lower resistance was negligible due to earlier internal floor failures and collapses.

so let me get this straight,....fires on the 7th floor were enough to undermine the structure of the entire building so when the penthouse collapsed in the whole structure buckled and fell down ?

that being the case the families of the dead should be suing the living daylights out of the construction companies the architects and the engineers for not doing their jobs and putting the public at risk....building are supposed to be designed and built to withstand multiple fires on multiple levels

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
that being the case the families of the dead should be suing the living daylights out of the construction companies

What are you babbling about now? No one died when WTC 7 collapsed..... you really should do some real research before posting your crap here!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well all that footage of the collapse, taken from down the street, all around, and guess what is conspicuously missing!
recap: Listen here:

This particular sound:

Now this is why the "Truth" Movement fails every time. They always claim that the laws of physics were suspended. and yet, it is them that suspend the laws of physics. Explosives go boom. Loudly. You cannot suspend the laws of physics to force a crappy idea through. Unless you can magically silence high power explosives.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join