It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nans Desmichels de Paris :

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Bonjour !

My surname is Nans, and no it's not from sweden nor from germany, it's from south of france, Pays de Languedoc.

Santa-Claus bring me my first computer when i was 9 years old, it was a Matra-Hachette ALICE 90k ! A horrible red mechanical C-U, basic 64k locomotive and also a assembleur graphic !
(the horrible machine : www.silicium.org... )

Because programmers forgot to program it, I learned basic and programation... I tryied to learn machine language and I'm human and hex-codes at 9 years old...

I also lived just one kilometer of Le-Bourget Air and Space museum (The place where Lindberg finished ths first transatlantic flight in his famous plane : The Spirit of Saint-Louis). I've gone many times to the museum and to the famous Paris Air Show, every 2 years. I'd even had the occasion to test many military flight simulators there... Some had Video-CD (laser disc) in the early 80's !
www.paris-air-show.com...

I play Piano, classical jazz and modern, I started at 5 years old and I also play a little guitar. My favourites composer are W-A MOZART, Karl-Maria Von-Weber, J-S BACH, Francis POULENC, Duke ELLIGTON.

I had many dislexy problems in school and I still have some, but I passed my exams and entered in active life...

I've done many differents works but to make things simple I'm Quality Manager ISO 9000/2000 and ISO 14000 and environmental analyst in industrials processes control...

My last interesting job was a special coating study in a the R&D departement of a deutsch major chemical company...
Actually, my job is so secret that I even dont know what I do

I like RapCore, Fusion, Techno,hArdcore
I like cheese with wine, Bloody roastbeef, and couscous royal
I dont like chocolate, chocolate, chocolate,
I dont like to go to the cinemas, because of the people attitude in the theater. But I like the movies of Luc BESSON and the 'Terence hill and Bud Spencer" movies

A last thing : I was adopted at 2 years old and I never knew my biological parents. I've been educated by my "grand-mother", a old "black-foot" who came back from Algeria in 1965, very well educated (She was a school director), a little bit sorceress also...

I think that"s all...

[Edited on 30-5-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

[Edited on 1-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I'm gemini and tiger in chinese astrology...

But I dont believe in astrology !

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
you didn't mention your fearless intrepid reporting here, or why you do it.

Keep it up!

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Must be quite a downer to move from the south of France to Delaware, USA.

I like your taste in food. Ditto!

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Nans,

Nice selection of music. As for rare roast beef, well, where Im from, we like rib eye steaks rare enough that its still mooing

Great work with the reporting from the Bilderbergs. I also heard on the radio that GW Bush was going to be at the G8 in Paris next week, do you intend to cover that as well????

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Nice to meet you. I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
in fact, I was born in the seventies and get instead of my will in an experiment about brainwaves...All my family are militaries or scientifics working for SANDOZ, RUAG, THOMSON and MATRA (They are not very funny people
)

At least, I got the ability to jam UHF signals.
This is very disturbing for the people I meet because they "feel" the wave but dont know how to act and what to think...So I'm a very lonely person, and I prefer that...

I work with a french association against mind-control...

Ho, and I'm a 8/10 SIGINT.

If there is any other sliders here I will be please to meet them...

Questor : I actually live in Paris, city of lights, Blue-Cove DELAWARE refers to the pretender TV serie.

IronDragon : My music selection is far too long to be wrote here, music is my first love (And it will be my last)
:

The first record I had was :
ACDC- Back In Black (It was to my uncle, bur I used to listen to it)

The first LP I bought : NWA (---- tha police)

The first live I go : Public-Enemy in 1988

Rave Parties are very popular in Europe, Carl CoX rules...

[Edited on 1-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
At least, I got the ability to jam UHF signals. Posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Have you ever contacted any HAM radio operators, especially any with experience monitoring ULF/ELF/HAARP transmissions? I have read reports of people similar to you who have contacted such people: they would bring portable monitoring equipment and run a 24 hour "survey" of the subject at home, finding out exactly what kind of electromagnetic radiation was being transmitted into the subject home.

At least that way you would have a verified and quantified account of what you were being hit with.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
hey, im a chinese tiger too!

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Have you ever contacted any HAM radio operators, especially any with experience monitoring ULF/ELF/HAARP transmissions? I have read reports of people similar to you who have contacted such people: they would bring portable monitoring equipment and run a 24 hour "survey" of the subject at home, finding out exactly what kind of electromagnetic radiation was being transmitted into the subject home.
At least that way you would have a verified and quantified account of what you were being hit with.

A few years ago, we had a "techno-plan" for rave-O-lution, including ESP, RW etc...
Actually, it's a little bit dead, because many of us moved or changed their way...
If this interest you I will open a topic about it in Paranormal abilities.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

A few years ago, we had a "techno-plan" for rave-O-lution, including ESP, RW etc...
Actually, it's a little bit dead, because many of us moved or changed their way...
If this interest you I will open a topic about it in Paranormal abilities.

Please do!

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
NANs sounds like you fit in perfectly at ATS. Interesting background.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I'm gemini and tiger in chinese astrology...

But I dont believe in astrology !

Cool bio! You've had some strange life
Kool! Astrologically I'm a fish, ascendant: scales, in Chinese I'm fire-dragon
-- born in the wood-pig's date/hour or something

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Including snails (I love snails with Garlic, it's my favourite meal, but it's too expensive to eat some everyday)

I also love Japanese cook : Sushis, Sashimis.

In Paris with have a Doner Kebab Restaurant every ten meter, so I eat a lot of Doner Kebab. I also like FALAFEL even if I'm not Vegie.

I prefer salted cook to sugar food.
I dont eat many sugar food.

[Edited on 2-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Please do!

We started thinking of a ESP rave-o-lution plan at the end of 90's. When french goverenment launched the VIGIPIRATE PLAN. Rave parties had been prohibited and tracked by the police, so we had to use many codes, tricks and infolines to escape them. That's how we started to think to a ESP counter strike. Some of us had read Timohy LEARY books ('___' and CIA).

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Including snails (I love snails with Garlic, it's my favourite meal, but it's too expensive to eat some everyday)

I prefer to call them escargot. I also LOVE sushi. This is SO cool! We like the same kind of food.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I had many troubles in school because of that. This mean that I confuse letters and word...

I prefer Sashimi to Sushi. And I love the Miso soup. Questor, are you from France ? Or do you say "escargots" in USA too ?

Ho, I forgot ot tell you that their are many things considers as fun that I dont like :

Circus, Big Sport events, Cinemas, Luna Parks and Summer beach.

[Edited on 2-6-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I remembered you said you had dsylexia. I think it's admirable that you've done well in spite of it.

No, I'm not from France & yes, we say "escargots" here. I don't know what a Luna Park is but I don't like any of the other things you mentioned too.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
No, I'm not from France & yes, we say "escargots" here. I don't know what a Luna Park is but I don't like any of the other things you mentioned too.

Luna park=entairtermant park like disneyland...

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I also like those transgendered slimeballs
Did you know that snils can actually self impregnate?

Except for an accident with that green mustard goo I have only good memories eating Japanese delicacies of the kind...

In Paris with have a Doner Kebab Restaurant every ten meter, so I eat a lot of Doner Kebab. I also like FALAFEL even if I'm not Vegie.

Yes, life woiuldn't be the same without Kebab. Personally I like D�ner and shish best, but falafel rules too... My favorite veggie plate would be Greek salad with lot's of garlic stuffed, really huge, Greek olives and tons of feta cheese drowned in virgin oil. And even if it sounds strange, I'll have red wine with that, please. I even prefer red wine with fish and soup. I'm a gastronome's nightmare...

I prefer salted cook to sugar food.
I dont eat many sugar food.

I have salt in everything I cook. Without salt this life would've been tasteless, but sugar is the third spice -- what would Chinese cousine be without sugar? Ever tried salted pork with sugar on top? It's great! I'm not a good cook, but I try to make my own food as often as I can. My sister is a great cook, and appart from her weakness for sausages on pizza, I love everything she makes
. God bless her!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join