It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zuckerberg Pushes Amnesty at Charity Event in Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The is just item #1000 on how un-American Mark Zuckerberg (The Dumb F@&$*) is:

Zuckerberg was reportedly in Mexico City last Friday as a “keynote speaker” at Slim’s “annual Telmex Foundation charity event,” where he “criticized the current state of the U.S. immigration system. “
“There’s something broken that needs to be fixed,” Zuckerberg reportedly said at Mexico’s National Auditorium. “We have a strange immigration policy for a nation of immigrants. And it’s a policy unfit for today’s world”

Top YT Comment:
Deport zuckerberg to mexico and give him amnesty there!
Reply:
You cant his grandfather is david rockefeller - who runs the whole country.

If you support him, I hope you ALL THE WORST IN LIFE...

edit on 10-9-2014 by Granite because: sp

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
He's obviously part of the group who is hell bent on destroying what's left of America. But I guarantee you none of these immigrants will live in his neighborhood. I think he should be labeled a traitor.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Zuckerberg is a puke.

Facebook seems to be going the way of MySpace.

Can't wait until something better comes along...And it will.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

He is one of "THEM" now!

I am sure he had a good talkin too, before he made his billions as too what his new role would entail.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I wish someone could explain exactly what is "broken" about our immigration policy, other than of course that we need a complete hiatus on all immigration.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
He's obviously part of the group who is hell bent on destroying what's left of America. But I guarantee you none of these immigrants will live in his neighborhood. I think he should be labeled a traitor.

This YT Comment sort of expands your excellent points:
"Zukerberg has been brainwashed and is a patzy to the globalists who have promised him the world, if he only knew how it really worked he should have studied what happened in Russia in the 1900s how they liquidate all business owners and aristocracy... He better get a clue or he'll be on the death quota list with the rest of us."

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
I wish someone could explain exactly what is "broken" about our immigration policy, other than of course that we need a complete hiatus on all immigration.

Anyone can just walk in. Terrorists, disease carriers and any other undesirable. And the ones that are here with honest intentions don't have to sign in and contribute to the tax base. But they still go to hospitals and schools. That sir is broken.
Is that exact enough?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Who is Peter Zuckerberg? Do you mean Mark?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

Who is Peter Zuckerberg? Do you mean Mark?

Yes Mark, sorry...corrected the OP.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

Anyone can just walk in. Terrorists, disease carriers and any other undesirable. And the ones that are here with honest intentions don't have to sign in and contribute to the tax base. But they still go to hospitals and schools. That sir is broken.
Is that exact enough?

Yeah I agree that's what's really broken with it, but that's not what people like zuckerberg are referring to when they say it's broken. Is it?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

Is that exact enough?

Yeah I agree that's what's really broken with it, but that's not what people like zuckerberg are referring to when they say it's broken. Is it?

No he only giving the Elites talking-points on their direction.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The policy isn't the problem. Complete total disregard for the policy (or should I say, LAW) is the problem. Those mouthbreathers in DC want to pass a pile of laws on one hand to appease one group, then ignore them all to appease another. And that's not just immigration law.

You want a real conspiracy? A true conspiracy in the literal sense of the term? Washington DC is the seat of more conspiratorial (that is, a group plan to circumvent the LAW) action than you'd ever be able to detail in 100 lifetimes.

They do it all day long every day, and have the nerve to wonder why so much of the citizenry has nothing but disregard for the law.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

join