It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13/11/14 Version 2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

What makes you say that?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18396658]Boeing777 [/Will you be involved with what you're claiming?]

I too was wondering too if you knew something, involved, or is this just a guess after playing around with some numbers.

Again every year around the 911 date there seems to be a lot of dreams and predictions on the net and none of them that I am aware of have ever came true.

I think a lot of people may be on edge with everything that is going on. A lot have a fear of 911 date. But unless there is something more solid than a prediction, then most of us are not going to treat this prediction any different than the past predictions.

You really need to give us more information then what you have so far for there to be any kind of real discussion on it.

edit on 10-9-2014 by RunForTheHills because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2014 by RunForTheHills because: none

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777
You seem to know about an event that is forthcoming, so, I have to ask if the reason you know about it is because you are involved? I'm not accusing you or anything, it's just a question.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

What would a puppet or government terrorist be doing here?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
There will also be an attempt to disarm you during the blackout.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

What would a puppet or government terrorist be doing here?

Stranger things have happened...

But, since you claim no involvement in it, then... did you dream this scenario? Did you find classified information somewhere? Did you hear about it?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

I certainly didn't dream about it nor did I hallucinate.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Can't wait...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Can't wait...

You can't wait for cyber attacks, car bombs, lack of electricity and people being disarmed?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

Can't wait for the sheeple to suffer. Hate to say this but they deserve it.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Some info on how you came to be aware of these pre planned events would help lend credibility, which would help/save more people if true. If you have knowledge of this type of event and actually wish to help people don't be cryptic. If these events come to pass you are in danger weather you divulge this info or not, so why not just divulge.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well this is totally Next Level BS for one simple reason:

Terror attacks never happen on the weekend. These things are planed for early in the work week and early in the day.

They know no ones at home watching the news so the ratings wouldn't be that great with everyone out fishing and hiking and checking on their crop and stuff. Most people wouldn't even know about it while it was happening. These kind of actions need a captive audience.

False flags never happen on the weekend.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: heliosprime77

I won't be in any serious danger. I'll crawl back into my bunker where nobody can find me.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Two studies published in 2013 and 2014 have found that people who are identified as trolls tend to have dark personality traits and show signs of sadism, antisocial behavior, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism. The 2013 study suggested that there are a number of similarities between anti-social and flame trolling activities and the 2014 study suggested that the noxious personality characteristics known as the "dark triad of personality" should be investigated in the analysis of trolling, and concluded that trolling appears "to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism." Their relevance is suggested by research linking these traits to bullying in both adolescents and adults. The 2014 study found that trolls operate as agents of chaos on the Internet, exploiting hot-button issues to make users appear overly emotional or foolish in some manner.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Boeing777, there is a lot of propaganda out on the internet. I'm sure any one of us could go out there and read that there is going to be an attack on any giving day.

Not sure why you think you know the day that something major will happen.

If its to happen in the middle east well then no one is surprised cause they are living in it daily.

Is this threat for the USA? If so you could give us sheeple a little more info.

As of now it seems that you are just playing a game as children do.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The original 9-11 happened on that date simply because the airlines flights were watched for some time and it was determined that Tuesday early morning flights were the least crowded and, as such, should be easier to hijack. The hijackers could care less about dates, times, numbers, numerology, etc. it was simply the best and most opportunistic day of the week.
Americans (and Westerners in general) were the ones who assigned some special significance to the date/numbers because we like to see patterns in things.
Now - I'm certainly not claiming to believe in the whole official story as claimed by TPTB... obviously there's many things that don't add up, but the whole numerology thing is silly. It was just a day of the week that would be easier to pull this off than other days.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

a reply to: heliosprime77

I won't be in any serious danger. I'll crawl back into my bunker where nobody can find me.

I'm sure your parents basement isn't any safer than the rest of our homes are.

Regardless, like FinalCountdown said - false flags never happen on the weekend. And actual terrorist attacks would be more effective on a busy workday morning in crowded metropolitan areas. I'm sure the bad guys are smart enough to know this.
I'll be camping in the foothills of Mt. Rainier this Saturday the 13th anyway, so I would have to assume I'll be safe in the unlikely event of a Saturday event.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I'm not going to make fun of you or any of that stuff. I hope you're wrong, but in case you aren't, I'll do what I can to prepare. I wish you were able to say what cities in the US because I am separated from my daughter by more than 1200 miles right now. I really hope you're wrong.

I did notice that there are a lot of reports out there today saying a massive solar flare is due to hit the planet and knock out power grids, etc. and I was just thinking that if I see anything that says that'll happen on the 13th, I'm going to be really concerned because I do not believe in coincidence and the similarity in events between that and what you're predicting is pretty damned uncanny. It occurred to me that the solar flare would be a very effective method of misdirection. Especially on the weekend, because no one will be expecting it. I hear false flag events never happen on the weekend. Right?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tallcool1

Never on weekends? That's exactly what they want you to think. Regardless of what's going to cause the powet blackout and cyber attack, it will happen.
Now, get all your money out of your bank accounts right now. Make sure you've got enough water, a first aid kit and some warm clothes. Make sure that you're able to make a fire too because this blackout will last for a while.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
And btw, I seriously doubt any doom on 9/11 since everyone is expecting it today. It could happen today but I doubt it. Like I said earlier, they will strike when the doom hype calms down and hit you unexpectedly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join