It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini and the Seduction of Spirits

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
You do well to pay attention...

Your consciousness is the one possessing your body. Opening the door for other spirits to possess you is what the serpent rising is all about. Like the magnetosphere of the Earth, the righteous soul is protected from the dominion of an unrighteous spirit by default. Light is beneficial to all, but light can also harm the unprotected mind. With all this talk of the serpent rising in a person, keep in mind what this implies. The seed of the serpent will have enmity with the seed of the woman. Careful not to get your head crushed.

Book of Jubilees

X. 1 And in the third week of this jubilee the unclean demons 2 began to lead astray †the children of† 3 the sons of Noah; and to make to err and destroy them. 2. And the sons of Noah came to Noah their father, and they told him concerning the demons which were, leading astray and blinding and slaying his sons' sons. 3. And he prayed before the Lord his God, and said:

God of the spirits of all flesh, 4 who hast shown mercy unto me,
And hast saved me and my sons from the waters of the flood,
And hast not caused me to perish as Thou didst the sons of perdition; 5

For Thy grace hath been great towards me,
And great hath been Thy mercy to my soul;
Let Thy grace be lift up upon my sons,
And let not wicked spirits rule over them
Lest they should destroy them from the earth.

4. But do Thou bless me and my sons, that we may increase and multiply and replenish the earth. 5. And Thou knowest how Thy Watchers, the fathers of these spirits, acted in my day: and as for these spirits which are living, imprison them and hold them fast in the place of condemnation, and let them not bring destruction on the sons of thy servant, my God; for these are malignant, and created in order to destroy. 6. And let them not rule over the spirits of the living; for Thou alone canst exercise dominion over them. And let them not have power over the sons of the righteous from henceforth and for evermore." 7. And the Lord our God bade us to bind all. 1 8. And the chief of the spirits, Mastêmâ, 2 came and said: "Lord, Creator, let some of them remain before me, and let them hearken to my voice, and do all that I shall say unto them; for if some of them are not left to me, I shall not be able to execute the power of my will on the sons of men; for these are for corruption and leading astray before my judgment, for great is the wickedness of the sons of men." 9. And He said: "Let the tenth part of them remain before him, and let nine parts descend into the place of condemnation." 3 10. And one of us 4 He commanded that we should teach Noah all their medicines; for He knew that they would not walk in uprightness, nor strive in righteousness. 11. And we did according to all His words: all the malignant evil ones we bound in the place of condemnation, and a tenth part of them we left that they might be subject before Satan 5 on the earth. 12. And we explained to Noah all the medicines of their diseases, together with their seductions, how he might heal them with herbs of the earth. 13. And Noah wrote down all things in a book as we instructed him concerning every kind of medicine. Thus the evil spirits were precluded from (hurting) the sons of Noah.

14. And he gave all that he had written to Shem, his eldest son; for he loved him exceedingly above all his sons. 15. And Noah slept with his fathers, and was buried on Mount Lûbâr in the land of Ararat. 16. Nine hundred and fifty years he completed in his life, nineteen jubilees and two weeks and five years. 17. And in his life on earth he excelled the children of men save Enoch because of the righteousness, wherein he was perfect. For Enoch's office was ordained for a testimony to the generations of the world, 1 so that he should recount all the deeds of generation unto generation, till the day of judgment.

Be careful to guard your heart. Letting down the walls might not be the best idea.

Mark 1:26 The impure spirit shook the man violently and came out of him with a shriek.

Mark 9:20 So they brought him. When the spirit saw Jesus, it immediately threw the boy into a convulsion. He fell to the ground and rolled around, foaming at the mouth.

The Father is the only one that can enable the Son to rise in your heart.

John 6

61 Aware that his disciples were grumbling about this, Jesus said to them, “Does this offend you? 62 Then what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! 63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit[e] and life. 64 Yet there are some of you who do not believe.” For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him. 65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

John 6:66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

The Serpent is not the one you want rising.

2 Peter 1:19

We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Did you pay attention?

John 10:1 "Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber.

One Shepherd and one way into the eternal kingdom.

edit on 10-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

It is just surprising to me how emotional and desperate many of these people are. Personally, I don't see any difference between this and the churches in Northern Ohio run by Ernest Angely. I went to one of his churches once and he said many of my night terrors as a child were caused by unclean spirits. I think I was 8 years old (already an unbeliever). He tried the whole laying on of hands things with me and I just looked at him and laughed. He was shocked. I don't think anyone goes to his services and doesn't play along. My step mother was rolling around on the floor like an idiot.

I have spent my entire life chasing down the supernatural. I've hung out with Satanists and Wiccans, I've sought out haunted houses. I have never in my life seen anything physically happen in this world that was inexplicable. If anything, people claim predictable phenomenon do not happen in my presence. Many people say that my disbelief is so strong that it keeps the spirits away. I don't know if I believe that either. This one temple of the black goat type satanist laughed and suggested maybe the demons were afraid of me. I think most people just get so swept up by the theater that their mind plays tricks on them.

I don't know. I think most people have so many mental issues that they pollute whatever religion is native to their culture. Demonic activity, mental illness, and extreme emotional states lead people to frantic behavior and confusion. If you even try to have control over yourself, even when the psychic pain is severe, you generally make it out the other side.

This is my thinking: if they are using tricks and pain to confuse you, then they don't really have any real power over you. The pain you feel is unpleasant, but you get through it.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Interesting. I think spirits are on two levels. If you read the text I listed from the book of Jubilee carefully, the spirit in question was a sickness killing Noah's grandchildren. The medicine that was shared with Noah then cured them, but the cure had to come from the Spirits themselves. As for the chief of Spirits Mastêmâ, I can only compare him to the Lord of Hosts, with a host being the body taking on the spirit (sickness). The second level of this comes in the mind. Thoughts are like viruses. Truth is the cure of course. This gets back to one central idea we find in scripture if you know where to look.

Aleph Bet is the word Father in Hebrew, or Abba. He is the letters programming the word. Malignant spirits are a corruption of the programming.

Aleph Mem is the word Mother, and means strong water, or the cup of the womb / Mater / Matrix. She is the catalyst for the letters. Compare this to the father giving the seed to the mother's womb to make baby. If the DNA is corrupted, then the entire new life is affected.

Bet Nun is the word Ben, or Son. Literally, bet is a house and nun a seed. He is the house of seed, both physical and mental. Spirits can be seen clearly if you know the truth behind the reality we occupy. It's programmed. A virus is exactally that, a spirit (programmed information) that is corrupt.

Read this thread: Hidden in the Letters of Hebrew

Take this one step further. What is the function of light? When a seed is planted in soil, the seed is crushed and grows from the light. Kundalini is light flooding the mind. Seeds grow. If those seeds are malignant, then the field is choked by weeds.

Read this thread: Phoenician Reveals Babel

I just gave you more information about Kundalini than any video you can watch on youtube. Search Google and you will not find this explanation. Unless a person knows what the Father is, then they cannot know how they are the Son.

As I show in the thread, we must be prepared by the Father before the light can shine. This thread is a good warning for those with an unprepared mind. It's like soil that is rocky.

John 3

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

The Word was fixed. The Son rises when the patch is received. It's a gift. Jesus came for the sick, not the righteous. Kundalini might very well be part of the process, but not for the unprepared mind. Word must be received and ears opened. Ears are seed. When they do, the light shines in the darkness and overcomes the blindness. The true meaning of the work of the Serpent. God's plan includes good and evil. It must.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I have always kind of considered God and his Angels to be an allegory for ourselves, that the forces inside of us are kind of like messengers that carry our will from our authority outward to enact the things that we will to happen into this world. Most of this is done physically through our bodies, but some of it seems to happen by fate/karma/law of attraction type phenomenon, whatever you want to call it.

I think the essay you had me read about the thought garden was probably the most reasonable explanation I've ever read on this concept, but it didn't seem complete to me. Some people are ruined as children, and I doubt a newborn has an innate impulse for self-destruction residing in them. I think the way it works is that 90% of things occur for most people as a consequence of natural forces that exist regardless of who they are as people and 10% of things occur to them via their willpower and efforts.

If given time, a virtuous person will change this statistic as they work and build themselves up into a situation where they have more control and influence over the things in their lives. A vicious person will tip the scales further in the other direction, putting themselves at the mercy of fate, who is a cruel and uncaring master, leading the blind and inactive to poverty and death.

Anyway, I think the physically logical causal relationship is responsible for 99.99999% of what happens in this world and the law of attraction is just a lubricant that speeds things along on their journey. Although, I have had instances where I have given into my instincts entirely, almost as if I was just allowing some other force to choreography my daily activities, and it was adventurous. The things that happened were so marvelous that they couldn't have been planned out even if I had wanted to, and the opportunities that arose on those days were the kinds of life changing events that you hear about in truly interesting biographies. Were I not a fickle and willful being, hell bent on being the author of my own story, I would surf that wave forever, becoming a spectator of delights.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I might explain this another way. When a person experiences this light, the mind is flooded with a psychedelic compound word that shall remain nameless. Studies have shown what happens in this case. When does this happen for everyone? In dreams and at death. At death, the psychedelic compound word I can't use on ATS floods the mind. What happens when it does in every case? Seeds are opened. Every spirit that entered our mind opens at once and produces a type of plant (metaphorically speaking). In dreams, we process what occurs during the day. At death, we process the entire life. What is produced as a result is the eternity we engage from our walk. The Bible states that we reach Spirit baptism when we have first been born of the water. Jesus also said we must be born again. Why? Elijah prepares the way. In the first century, this was John the Baptist. He was baptizing with water. After the water (rebirth into life), the fire comes to burn away the chaff. This too is a baptism of the Spirit of God. The union with God's Spirit is the goal. This is why the Father prepares us. The Father represents the letters of programming that do not change. They are eternal. Everything else is an expression of those letters in links and chains.

Word is the product (fruit). What is the point of baptism? Rising to new life, not sinking further. Chase away the malignant spirits. Find the source of the letters. Faith is the key, or how we believe.

Hebrews 11

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

---Can I prove to you that resurrection is back into the water? Keep reading the same chapter:

35 Women received back their dead, raised to life again. There were others who were tortured, refusing to be released so that they might gain an even better resurrection. 36 Some faced jeers and flogging, and even chains and imprisonment. 37 They were put to death by stoning;[e] they were sawed in two; they were killed by the sword. They went about in sheepskins and goatskins, destitute, persecuted and mistreated— 38 the world was not worthy of them. They wandered in deserts and mountains, living in caves and in holes in the ground.

39 These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised, 40 since God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

---Some spirits fight to return to the Mother.

Together, humanity is made perfect in the water of the Mother. She is the cup. The bread is made from crushed seed. ALL will be saved and made perfect. The Father holds the key.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I have always kind of considered God and his Angels to be an allegory for ourselves, that the forces inside of us are kind of like messengers that carry our will from our authority outward to enact the things that we will to happen into this world. Most of this is done physically through our bodies, but some of it seems to happen by fate/karma/law of attraction type phenomenon, whatever you want to call it.

The key to what you just said: Are you a Son of God or Child of God

Both. A child now and a Son when you meet yourself at the end of the journey.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Are we sure these experiences are caused by 2-(3-Indolyl)ethyldimethylamine (in chemistry, there's always another name, despite IUPAC)? I'd hate to think I'm tripping multiple times per day? I can't imagine what the long term effect on my brain might be if that is the case?

Wow, looking this up, I guess there is a background concentration of 2-(3-Indolyl)ethyldimethylamine in human serum at all times. Interesting.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Sometimes the flow of spiritual energy in some people get to much for the body to handle and they get too high.

The first video is for me an example of too high where the person rubs his head against the foot of the person channeling/pushing energy from divine. Probably a sensory overload on the crown chakra feeling too much chi energy (normally cooling ) needing physical contact to limit the sensor overload.

Infused with spiritual energy the body can when allowed to do it automatically do stretching/yoga exercises to fix itself from ailments in the physical body.

The whole serpent not what you want rising is from my point of view just religious dogma, one religion bashing another to keep people trapped in one view thinking. Call it serpent in one religion call it the flame in another.

It is the ego parasitic (demonic) that is the real danger to what you are. How you handle that proves if you choose to favor symbiotically inclined actions or ego demonic actions.

But I do think that you should prepare yourself if you are trying to use the third eye for telepathy or become opened to telepathy without control.
edit on 10-9-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I think the essay you had me read about the thought garden was probably the most reasonable explanation I've ever read on this concept, but it didn't seem complete to me. Some people are ruined as children, and I doubt a newborn has an innate impulse for self-destruction residing in them. I think the way it works is that 90% of things occur for most people as a consequence of natural forces that exist regardless of who they are as people and 10% of things occur to them via their willpower and efforts.

God's patience. You must be born again. Baptism is the immersion of our consciousness into the waters of life. We are born to rise again. There is a dispensation of time that lasts more than your lifetime. God is patient. Elijah prepares the way by being the figure of John the Baptist that immerses. Read 1 Kings 17 and the first resurrection recorded in scriptures. Elijah brought the woman (earth) back her son. First he took him up, then back down. He was then John the Baptist in the first century.

Matthew 11:7–14 declares, “Jesus began to speak to the crowd about John: ‘What did you go out into the desert to see? A reed swayed by the wind? If not, what did you go out to see? A man dressed in fine clothes? No, those who wear fine clothes are in kings’ palaces. Then what did you go out to see? A prophet? Yes, I tell you, and more than a prophet. This is the one about whom it is written: “I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you.” I tell you the truth: Among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it. For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.’”

What does Matthew 11:12 mean? By Force?

The meaning of baptism was changed by the Roman Catholic Church. Instead of God being the one preparing the Child of God, it is the priest who takes (steals) the power away from God's purpose. Hell is not reserved for the ones baptized who repent. It is reserved for the robbers of the kingdom.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Vipers are serpents. There is a brood of them on Earth.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

There is a bridge of time that has many parts. This is the only true way to tame the beast. Just try denying the path for the spirit to rise and you will see how to wield the power GOD gave you. This holds true for all things we think we need like sex,food and water. They are all just mental constraints that are here to keep us under control. They must be overcome step by step.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
im sure this thread does a marvelous job of explaining why so many kundalini gurus were also healers and wisemen for various tribes and groups. im sure those people were just too stupid to realize their talented medicine man was actually just a demon possessed spiritualist intent on stealing their souls.

or maybe your just full of fecal stuff.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Most people describe the battle with the ego as purely dualistic, but this was not my experience. The ego was multifaceted and there were many subconscious impulses that also got into the fray. Also, having been through war and coming out the other side, the ego is not gone, but I am just more aware of it. I still get swept up by pettiness and anger sometimes and I have to take a step back and just let go of the situation and regroup. I still undermine myself at times, but I have to get to the heart of my feelings and realize why I am sabotaging myself so I can adjust my trajectory to suit all of my needs.

What it basically boils down to is that life on this planet is such a huge compromise that many people would rather not function than participate in the dehumanizing games that go on. This is not bad in my mind. I'd rather befriend a broken one than an alpha dog any day. At least the broken have a sense of conscience and empathy. This whole law of attraction type teaching (prosperity spirituality) is immoral in my mind.

If the divine being on this planet truly wanted to bestow prosperity upon us, why is poverty the natural state of humanity? And why then does the adherent of the prosperity faith increase their consumption without increasing their charity? Any giving they enact towards a televangelist does not go to the poor, but to the social power of the evangelist. It is not an act of goodness, but an act of tyranny.

In my mind, the prosperity faiths are contemptuous towards the poor, blaming them for their own poverty instead of understanding poverty as a disease that needs treatment. A poor person cured, bearing their talents into reality shines with a humility and generosity which cannot be matched by an egoist, but a wealthy person can almost never be remedied, because they have compromised their own integrity so many times to get to where they are that they no longer resemble a human organism. They would need to destroy their life, walk away from everyone and everything they know, give away everything and start from square one to even really begin to understand the way a human being should live on this planet. Not by force and status, not by self-conceit, but by a passion for living and a mutualist brotherhood.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

What it basically boils down to is that life on this planet is such a huge compromise that many people would rather not function than participate in the dehumanizing games that go on. This is not bad in my mind. I'd rather befriend a broken one than an alpha dog any day. At least the broken have a sense of conscience and empathy. This whole law of attraction type teaching (prosperity spirituality) is immoral in my mind.

I agree that using the secret for self ego is missing the point and that the real trick is to try to create a way where you can manifest a symbiotic thing for all instead of predatory wants for the self.

You also choose the level of self vs symbiosis that you want to do. Some are vegans and that is ok for them and some are meat eaters like me even if I love nature and want symbiosis. In a way every human is both divine and destroyer of life (Shiva).

If the divine being on this planet truly wanted to bestow prosperity upon us, why is poverty the natural state of humanity? And why then does the adherent of the prosperity faith increase their consumption without increasing their charity? Any giving they enact towards a televangelist does not go to the poor, but to the social power of the evangelist. It is not an act of goodness, but an act of tyranny.

A being choosing to be wolf in sheep skin.

They would need to destroy their life, walk away from everyone and everything they know, give away everything and start from square one to even really begin to understand the way a human being should live on this planet. Not by force and status, not by self-conceit, but by a passion for living and a mutualist brotherhood.

Just like Buddha did and Jesus told people to do.

The pyramid of power in social structures do not work for all, and trickle up is the idea for few getting much while many do the real work. If humanity finally did choose to create a meritocracy where all got basics before luxury then true material suffering/poverty would not exists. The problem is as always allowing greed to win. Everyone can have work in a fair system but the need in the power pyramid for unemployment at the bottom to keep bigger part of the cake for the top will never allow that to happen.

edit on 10-9-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Solid source of info on kundalini spirits is Michael W. Smith of The House of Healing in Phoenix...

The kundalini spirits are impersonators of the Holy Spirit. Extremely dangerous and the ones that will deceive the elect at the end of the dispensation of grace and into the tribulation. These spirits cause the people to crash spirutually later. They fill them with false hope, fake ministry promises, false spiritual experiences and deceptive miracles. They leave they with deep personal pain and spiritual confusion about God. I have been casting spirits out of prophetics for years. They are good people who love God but are deceived. The Kundalini attacked north America in 1994. Please feel free to join our discussion at facebook.com/groups/hardcorechristianity The House of Healing

Another very word strong and solid teacher on spiritual warfare and deliverance is Derek Prince.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
im sure this thread does a marvelous job of explaining why so many kundalini gurus were also healers and wisemen for various tribes and groups. im sure those people were just too stupid to realize their talented medicine man was actually just a demon possessed spiritualist intent on stealing their souls.

I never implied that the experience was not good. I simply stated the facts. Light shines and seeds grow. This experience of Kundalini is shining the light on what is planted in the garden. If weeds are what is planted, then weeds are what grows. Best to allow the gardener to prepare the garden first. That is the Father's work in us.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I think you may be missing a point here and that is that for every one of those that can wield the power there is a handful of others that lose the battle. It is a fight that can be avoided but can also be overcome if one follows the right path. Many people have died in fires but many fires have been lit to aid mankind. No one wants to hear this but written into the jewish laws is a path that if followed will have one ready by a certain age. The same path can be found in other religions once you know how to recoginize it.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The reason for the suffering is the very reason you know what it is.

POE
"P. But to what good end is pain thus rendered possible?

V. All things are either good or bad by comparison. A sufficient analysis will show that pleasure in all cases, is but the contrast of pain. Positive pleasure is a mere idea. To be happy at any one point we must have suffered at the same. Never to suffer would have been never to have been blessed. But it has been shown that, in the inorganic life, pain cannot be; thus the necessity for the organic. The pain of the primitive life of Earth, is the sole basis of the bliss of the ultimate life in Heaven."

LINK

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I think I understand, although the whole experience has left me a little cautious. When I was a newly created being, I had a deep and overwhelming love for God. I was quickly disabused of that by the overwhelming consensus of his followers. The puritanism and auto-annihilation exhibited by the secret majority is disturbing to me. I have never had a hatred for the flesh and this treatment of human beings as factory livestock is sickening to me.

The pain of the flesh might drive us towards the higher dimensions and it might lead us to understand true happiness when we finally achieve it, but it is a type of conditioning which reminds me of systematic torture and Stockholm syndrome. I cannot wrap my mind around how a loving God could ever permit these conditions to persist. Surely there must be a better way.

As a child, you'd like to think you can change the mentality of your parents and guide them to the light, but after a certain point, you realize that they are probably set in their ways to the extreme of being a lost cause. Maybe that is the whole point of children, to become greater than their parentage would suggest possible.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

im sure this thread does a marvelous job of explaining why so many kundalini gurus were also healers and wisemen for various tribes and groups.

An ex-sorcerer named Ian Clayton actually used to be one of those gurus.

He was able to heal or kill anyone he wanted to.

Want to know why kundalini gurus are able to perform deceptive miracles?

Study the lives of those who experienced it: Ian Clayton, Prof. Iyke Nathan Uzorma, Earthquake Kelly, etc, etc.

"Ian Clayton, a New Zealand prophet and father of four, is a man who found himself seemingly chosen by the demonic realm to become a great occult leader.

At age 12, his growing awareness of God led him to the Bible and he started reading it from the beginning. Halfway through Deuteronomy he decided that it was full of rules and regulations and didn’t want anything to do with it. Just as he shut the Bible he heard a voice say, “Put your hand on top of the table and pick the table up.” Ian put his hand flat on the table top and it rose, sideways off the floor.

“It was an amazing power rush,” Ian explained. “Suddenly, I walked in power.”
Spirits started materializing at night and taught Ian how to do things such as astral travel and psychic healing, pendulum diagnosis, use of herbs in healing and in gaining power, and the power of demons in the spirit world. As the lessons continued, people grew frightened of Ian’s power. Many would talk about the headaches they got after being around him—headaches Ian attributes to the demonic resonance of the spirit force around his life. Meanwhile, signs and wonders manifested in Ian’s life much to his surprise and others’ shock.

“I would put my hand out and it would go into the wall—not up against it,” he said. By age 17, Ian was frightened of his own power and turned into an introvert attempting to shelter himself from others because of the phenomena that would occur.

According to Ian, the spirits taught him to become a psychic healer and he would lay hands on a body and take out the bits that were diseased. He could heal and he could kill with the same power that resided within him. “The moment I touched their flesh they submitted to the demon in my life. When I got angry at somebody I would release spirits and the people either were killed or became sick. At one point, my father got sick and my mother ended up in hospital because of my cursing them.”

Excerpt from Shifting Shadows of Supernatural Power

Ian Clayton Interviews on YouTube: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Is that common? I've had people wrong me who had sudden and unexpected deaths afterwards, but I never had ill will towards them.

The most extreme example was my next door neighbor was beating his girlfriend outside his house. I saw it and intervened, pushing him up against a wall to stop him. He fell down, breaking his glasses and scuffing up a finger. He called the cops on me and pressed assault charges. I plead guilty to a summary version of the offenses (simple assault) and paid him restitution. Over the course of the next six months, he lost his job, the bank repossessed his house rapidly, he had to move in with his sister, that girlfriend left him and he had a heart attack and died of a major stroke. I felt terrible that all of those things happened to him. He was a young man with a full life ahead of him and he had a good job at the Airport. His should have had a life of community leadership and comfort. Instead it was cut short.

Do you think that was demonic? Personally, it sounds almost Karmic to me, although I think it was overly cruel and exacting and vengeful. This is not the only situation. I've had several people be problematic to my life and perish suddenly afterwards. Including my own mother at the age of 8. Even the town I live in, after they fined me for having a fire pit in my back yard and charged me for dispatching the fire department to put it out, a serial arsonist emerged who burned down almost 20 houses, causing major problems for my city, and after the University laid me off from my job, a man from England suddenly began calling in bomb threats on a weekly basis. It seems people who love me get charmed and people who hate me get cursed. I don't know why this is, but I doubt it is demonic.

Time and time again people who have befriended me have suddenly taken off, enjoying the most prosperous years of their life. I don't think I cause this or it has much to do with me, but it is an interesting coincidence. If God loves me enough to curse those who curse me and bless those who bless me, why hasn't he blessed me more personally? lol. I guess riches just aren't in the cards for me. Not that they matter all that much to me anyway. As long as I can maintain my bills, I am happy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join