It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subjective input on Astral-ethereal body-3rd eye(s)-chakra Kundalini activation OOBE ASTRAL travel.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Concentration with meditation equals ACTIVATION of chakra
1. activate- Root Chakra
Physical Vitality and Well Being
Red
Earth Element
Mastery of the Body & Physical Affairs
Courage vs. Fear

2. activate- Pelvic Chakra
Relationships
Orange
Water Element
Performance of Duties without attachment to results
Letting Go vs. Attachment

3. activate- Solar Plexus Chakra
Personal Power
Yellow
Fire Element
Control over mind and body
Enthusiasm vs. Anger & Resentment

4. activate- Heart Chakra
Love
Green
Air Element
To use love for personal & societal change
Compassion & love vs. Judgment & Desire

5. activate- Throat Chakra
Communication
Blue
Ether Element
To establish the kingdom of peace and share it with others
Joy vs. Grief and Regret

6. activate- Brow Chakra
Wisdom
Indigo
Energy
To balance thoughts & feelings with Higher Insight & Intuition
Inspiration. Creativity

7. activate- Crown Chakra
Oneness
Violet
Cosmic Energy
To experience oneness with the eternal now
Transformational Experiences

Once chakra ports activated and points of interaction - encounter defined and Crown Kundalini Awakened
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9/10/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Relax body & mind with slow breathing and stillness of body technique (stillness position, pick what feels best to you) a position you can sit/stand/lay in comfortably for a few moments if not longer depending on your concentration time.

Think breathing frequency to be like ethereal moving as well as ethereal absorbing into physical body to initiate metaphysical astral body over ride programs.

Metaphysical
www.merriam-webster.com...

Astral
en.wikipedia.org...

Ethereal is something airy and insubstantial, such as a ghostly figure at the top of the stairs. It might also be something delicate and light, like a translucent fabric, or a singer’s delicate voice.
www.vocabulary.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Now consider physical body stillness process (establishing reception between physical and metaphysical you) to be like metaphysical astral YOU tuning into your physical YOU to prepare astral you to take over...
Astral you to take over physical you to further concentrate meditate (deeper) or to set astral travel processes...

Some may wish to just meditate deeper to help out with health or stress issues or to just organize & clear minds of many overloading obligations/responsibilities that can lower frequency energy so require deep relaxation periods...

Others may seek astral travel to explore the metaphysical realms (to seek encounters for guidance or to just observe other ENERGIES) or to explore the physical in a more OOB type Experience (scan the oceans or subsurface cavernous regions of this planet or others) so its good before going into this conscious state to know what you wish to do.
1 tends to astral to explore and @ times seek guidance or answers from Energies found in the more meta realms of existence. But also Astral OOBE in this physical into the Cosmos for similar guidance and answers (encounters) and exploration.

link   
It is only right to share, but before doing this you must practice being the "best" positive CREATOR Creation you can be at providing STO (Service To Others) beforehand to encourage strength/faith and integrity within yourself and mind. Overall just be a benevolent being.
These benevolent practices WILL help you if you decide to meta-ASTRAL or physical-OOBE explore & seek guidance/answers with your potential encounters/interactions.

Keeping in mind the LAWS of ATTRACTION or "likes attract"
en.wikipedia.org...

Now if you chose to be malevolent in your ways before attempting this practice/technique you MUST accept and prepare yourself for malevolent like encounters and experiences & realms.

A balanced mind matured through experience over time helps the consciousness to find objectivity...

So practice keeping your minds balanced & free of:
hate
ignorance
greed
selfishness
envy
need to control others
STS (Service To Self) behavior

link   
The balance ties into potential benevolent encounters or guidances and if STS its a large possibility you will encounter STS type energies who my intentionally misguide you consciously Spiritually out of sensing you maturity level of Awareness. (careful)

After you have found your stance of stillness relaxation and breathing techniques prepare to meditate and explore...

@ times when I close my physical eyes it feels like the area above eyebrows center forehead pulsates and the more I concentrate the more the pulsating moves outwards like spiral. I continue to relax further and eventually the mind begins to go into a quiet like state eyes still closed the ASTRAL eyes begin to open the more focus that is obtained...
Astral eyes open after time (it may take you a few times to practice to begin to sense when astral (3rd) eye(s) open) but once they do this is where you will begin to see. Some get stuck here and feel they can only see the back of their eye lids
relax further dont try to hard to see with the physical eyes start to look with your mind.

This I think is where Pineal gland comes into play more as it begins to pull already existent data in that may not be observable in this physical planes spectrum of visual data. But you have to tap into the Pineal glands observation points which I think is associated with deep slow relaxed breathing and deep concentration meditation...

Pineal gland
en.wikipedia.org...

Now you should be ready for sensing experiencing:
Chakra activation
The ASTRAL you in metaphysical-existence
Opening of your 3rd or more eyes
OOBE exploration guidance potential in the physical (cosmic)

Be safe and good luck any potential explorers.
Remember benevolence (like attracts like) find your own best way to breath and sit/lay/stand still in a quiet peaceful like setting to allow your mind and physical the chance to do the work required. And take your time...

This is my subjective input associated with the Astral body-3rd eye(s)-chakra Kundalini activation OOBE exploration or ASTRAL traveling.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Any with more data related feel free to add as it can help others as well as 1 to learn more...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
S&F!

edit on 666 by kodasaufa because: 666

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

Thanks for adding kodasaufa

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

How are you on this full moonish day?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

As of current 1 is balanced and resonating on a primarily positive frequency. I try to keep the vibes up for it helps others down. And with issues globally going on from East to West and upcoming dates associated with ignorance and deceptions many need supported from the background collective. But overall balanced & energized, I usually link into SOL energy to remain this way. Thanks for asking. Do you experience or feel energy affects from the full LUNAR periods kodasaufa?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Oh ya I can often tell the phase the moon is in and in what sign without even blinking.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I see perhaps like oceanic waves & you possessing potentially large amounts of water within your environment suit/body you have developed ability sensitive enough to detect Lunar changes associated with your bio fluid waves/movements frequencies being affected.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

makes sense to me brethern

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

May Peace be with you Ophiuchus 13.

"before doing this you must practice being the "best" positive CREATOR Creation you can be at providing STO (Service To Others) beforehand to encourage strength/faith and integrity within yourself and mind. Overall just be a benevolent being."

I found it quite wonderful that you discussed this concept. Beyond intention, aligning one's self toward all things positive and good is an incredibly important foundation. Not only does this help overcome suffering in the physical world, within our minds, and through our emotions,... but this also aids our subtle-body energies in vibrating at higher frequencies, which is conducive to greater consciousness. For All is One, whole, and interconnected,... it is the more positive emotions and thought patterns that allow the awareness of the ever-present union with the One.

To achieve the greatest fruition of chakras, kundalini, physical-astral, etheric-astral, and one's own subtle-body energies,... it requires unfiltered introspection and healing. The process has been known throughout the world as philosophic alchemy, building the temple, and cultivation. To cultivate, we must be ever so mindful of our actions, words, thoughts, and emotions. To consider and contemplate the true meaning of archetypal qualities, such as Love, Hate, Happiness, Anger, Peace, Suffering, Truth, Lie, Humbleness, Conceit, Compassion, Forgiveness, Understanding, Patience, Caring, Helping, Sharing, Empathy, Apathy, Selfishness, Egotism, Violence, Abuse, etc.

We must deeply consider what these qualities mean, what they fruit from cause-and-effect, and to deeply consider them within ourselves,... how we cultivate them and how it affects ourselves and the world.

Before coming into "knowing," this thought and emotion mindfulness and cultivation is a practice and discipline. Once one has awakened their consciousness and communed with "All That Is One," positive vibrations become natural,... simply through "knowing" by experience (gnosis),... likened unto the Baptism of Fire, Transmutation, etc.

Chakra awareness, training, cultivation, and awakening may involve many personal methods, and combinations of methods. For each individual chakra, we may use pure mindfulness of their energies,... or we may use classic visualizations,... or we may use tonal chants and mantras,... or we may use musical notes and rhythmic beats,... or we may use colors, scents, gems, stones, etc.

Ophiuchus 13, working on emotional states and mental states within ourselves also aids in balancing, strengthening, and awakening our chakras. Would you care to further elaborate on the archetypal emotions and thoughts associated with each individual chakra, and which emotions and thoughts cause imbalance and detriment to each chakra? This may be a great enrichment to your thread, to articulate the thoughts and emotions that should be cultivated and worked on in order to balance and strengthen the chakra energies.

My subjective input is that good vibes are definitely the way to grow

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Thank you Sahabi for your input within the OP. 1 shall do as you requested and try to provide some potential behaviors and activities that may or can help keep the chakras fields energized and resonating on good frequencies. I will post it within the OP shortly my friend...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
this is amazing, two threads about third eye and stuff related to it on the same day and just when I started to get really into this in these days. Talk about synchronicity. You two (the other member being kodasaufa) have provided me and many others with a lot of good material and I will try to practise it every day. Thank you!

Does anyone have experiences about astral world and where to go in there. I would like to explore different planes and find different masters and teachers. Human or not
So how would I find them because in there my only goal will be enlightenment and I would like to learn.

What did you do when you had started successfully and consciously projecting to these planes?

namaste!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
this is amazing, two threads about third eye and stuff related to it on the same day and just when I started to get really into this in these days. Talk about synchronicity. You two (the other member being kodasaufa) have provided me and many others with a lot of good material and I will try to practise it every day. Thank you!

Does anyone have experiences about astral world and where to go in there. I would like to explore different planes and find different masters and teachers. Human or not
So how would I find them because in there my only goal will be enlightenment and I would like to learn.

What did you do when you had started successfully and consciously projecting to these planes?

namaste!

The astral planes can be treacherous. Seek out your spirit guides/advisors. They are often watching over you.

Its an amazing place but it's like NYC, you need to have some street smarts. I got beat up metaphysically hehe a few times until I learned how to protect and shield myself.

there are lots of decepters and deceivers there. Do your homework and have a blast

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
thanks for the answer!

from what I have already read about protection I got the filling if you are fearless and lovefull
everything should be fine. But in any case I am sure many with me included would be very grateful in you or anybody else could post some link with real content or even better - briefly described about how to shield ourselves based on your experiences?
This would fit nicely in both topics

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

Do you clean and program your aura with white light or white gold? You should start with that. Think of it as your auric health.

here is mine, you can simplify it but it does work.

Cleaning your Aura, Awaking, Igniting, Cleaning and Chakra Spinning all in one Plus an Aura of Protection

First off Clean your Aura at least 2x a day. When you wake and sleep. You can clean your aura a couple of ways.

Visualization. Visualize breathing in white gold energy, and then program it like "White gold energy is completely cleaning my aura etc..." Do this for 10 or so breaths. You can also visualize it swirling around you head to toe.
Another thing you can do is picture a white gold tornado or vortex that is pulling out anything negative or harmful and is saturating your aura with white gold energy. "White gold is reflective and reflects negative energies"
If you want to start using the elements you can do the same with Fire. Picture a Firenado and your inside the middle of it. Affirm to yourself that the fire is completely and throughout burning away any and all negative or harmful energies, residue or build-up etc...

Using the Sun.

The sun is the most powerful source of energy in our solar system. Anytime you are in the sun affirm "I am breathing in powerful cleaning white gold energy from the sun into my aura and it is completely and thoroughly cleaning my aura in every way" Or something similar that works for you. what ever it takes to get your aura clean 10x breaths or so. I would then breathing in White gold energy from the sun and affirm "I am breathing in powerful protective white gold energy from the sun into my aura that is protecting me at all times and in everyway..." or whatever you come up with.

Using Salt and Cold running water. You can use a cold shower to clean your aura. Cold running water draws out negative energies from the auric body and washes them away. If you wanted to get extra clean I would use natural sea salt and scrub your body while taking a cold shower. Salt draws out negativity from the body. That is why salt outside the body is good and salt inside the body is bad.

After I have cleaned my aura I would draw in brilliant igniting white gold energy through my energy tube "Sushumna" or spine from the top and bottom. The white gold energy will ignite each and all of the main 7 chakras. I affirm "Powerful cleaning, igniting white gold energy is being drawn through sushumna into my chakras and igniting them"

I then start with aligning the chakras. I start with the root which is at the base of the spine and is point up and red. I picture it as a point up triangle and I affirm "I am breathing in or drawing in powerful cleaning white gold energy into the front and back of my 1st/root chakra and it is completely and thoroughly cleaning it in every way" I make a shape of the triangle with my hand and hold it up to a picture like this

and the triangle is in the middle of the circle.

I do this for the second chakra which is around the waist and so on all the way till the 6th chakra following this affirmations " I am breathing in powerful cleaning white gold energy into the Mid, Front and Rear section of my 2nd chakra which is point up, 3rd chakra which is point up, My 4th Chakra which is shaped like a diamond, 5th chakra which is point down, 6th chakra which is point down. The 7th chakra (point down) i do like the 1st chakra and do the front to back cleaning.

The bottom or male chakras are root, sacral, solar plexus and are point up.

The heart chakra is shaped like a diamond because it unites the upper and lower chakras (female and male) I visualize a diamond in the center of the sun.

The upper chakras or female ones are the throat, 3rd eye and crown. which all point down. so I make a point down triangle and visualize it in the center of the sun.

Here is a pic of how the chakras and energy tube/spine look like

Your Sushumna is Sexual, Ida is female and Pingala is male

If you want you can also clean your 8th and 9th chakras Which I believe are the Sun (8th) and Moon (9th) chakra which is above your crown chakra

So what I do is go through each chakra and draw in or breath in the white gold energy and align it at the same time. affirming that I am cleaning it and visualize it being cleaned and aligned.

After I have Cleaned my aura and chakras and they are properly aligned I spin them. Basically what you do is go through each chakra and visualize white gold energy being drawn in front to back of each chakra.
I visualize something like a pulsar drawing in white gold energy front and back of each chakra.
This would be a side view of the chakra drawing in the energy.
/

I affirm I and spinning my chakra at 1/2 the speed of light or 3/4th or the speed of light (Im doing 5x speed of light now But I started with 1/2 the speed of light). I go through each chakra and you should feel them spinning. What this does is recharge you and any lacking or drained chakras. You can use other colors as well especially ones that relate to the particular chakra. Also you can use the sun to spin them. I face the sun and spin all my chakras and then I face my back to the sun and spin them again for a few mins.
And after I have spun my chakras I spin my sushumna and my 8ths and 9th chakras at the same speed.

I then after my aura and chakras are clean and aligned and have been spun, I affirm a protection for the aura "My aura is protecting me at all times" Or something similar. I used white gold energy at first but have used other colors as well.

This is a basic ritual that I do at least twice a day and it doesn't take long once you get use to it. Maybe 3-5 mins.

If you do it properly you should feel the energy spinning and buzzing about you. A couple of times I forgot to do this and I felt off and not my usually self, then right after I did this technique I felt so much better.

I also ground myself before I clean my aura/chakras

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

great! you made me very happy haha now we all have the basics available in those two threads thanks to this so everyone who wishes can start practising and have a safe journey towards the path to the truth.

And you are correct I do those techniques which you mentioned at the start.

For now this are all the questions from me. I hope I will soon join all the fellow travellers in the astral plane so we can all progress foreword to the truth.

thanks again!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join