It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS women take up jihad cause on social media and in the streets

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
An interesting video accompanies the article. As in anything the more ISIS gains in winning battles the more they become an attractor for those who believe in their cause. Everyone wants to be on a winning side, No?

THEY are flocking to the jihad cause from across the Middle East and the Western world.

They carry weapons and actively espouse their beliefs on social media.

These are the real housewives of IS.

A woman named Umm Layth (thought to be 19-year-old Aqsa Mahmood from Scotland) is among the leaders of an all-female militia brigade called al-Khanssaa, which was set up in February.

Mahmood previously complained on Tumblr that there was not enough fighting even to satisfy male IS members hungry for battle, let alone the women.

www.news.com.au...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The IS cause is not Jihad...

It's the opposite of Jihad...

The Kurds, Syrians, Shia & Sunnis are fighting Jihad against IS...

Jihad is "The Struggle"...
A fight back against aggressors...

Again, IS are fighting the opposite of Jihad... They are scum!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You are correct. They like to associate muslims with IS. This is yet another campaign to dirty Islams name.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

IS offered to trade James Foley for her, as well as previous hostages, including Bowe Bergdhal.

Is this true???

I thought the Taliban captured Bergdahl not The IS...

Still, the main purpose for women is still seen as prodiving sex

This is nothing to do with Islam...
& if true The IS know it...

I don't think even Wahhabi "Islam" would agree with this!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You are correct. They like to associate muslims with IS. This is yet another campaign to dirty Islams name.

Professed Muslims in many parts of the world do a good job at dirtying the name of Islam without any help. From Africa to S.E. Asia the bombing, bullets, and killings are done by those who claim the religion... IS professes to be Muslim; read what they say... If they are not your favorite brand of Islam you can probably contact them on twitter or something and complain ?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Still, the main purpose for women is still seen as providing sex, marriage and reproduction.

Sigh, Sounds to me like a bunch of single religious male zealots trolling for Punching bags oops, Property I mean, wives...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Think it long past time the old phoenix program updated and ran once again ..
The women want to be equal with the men .. fine target them as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

No kidding huh ! Get the girls to start in Saudi Arabia and keep it moving !

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

see also: stockholm syndrome.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

THEY are flocking to the jihad cause from across the Middle East and the Western world. They carry weapons and actively espouse their beliefs on social media. These are the real housewives of IS.

The Real Housewives of IS sounds too classy even for them, they are a pack of mutts! I don't know how human beings can stoop to a level as low as these so called people it disgusts, sickens & saddens me what these so called people do to innocent people.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

This takes the so called "war on woman" to a whole new level.

I have always thought the people that perpetrated the war on woman, were woman them selves.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

This brand of Islam is a little too cut throat for my taste.

Some humans are good at making us look bad. A few bad apples makes the whole orchard look bad.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Professed Muslims in many parts of the world do a good job at dirtying the name of Islam without any help.

Name them...
Expose them...
Who are these "Muslims" you speak of!!!

Your generalisation is embarrassing!

those who claim the religion

... Are not of the religion...
George Bush & Tony Blair claim that God told them what was to occur...
So radical Christians they must be according to you...
Or are they just agenda driven?

If they are not your favorite brand of Islam

Sunni Muslim's are the only true "brand"...
Anything else is self-interpreted off-shoots who do as they please & select scripture they approve of, while they ignore what they wish...

BTW, ISIS are not Sunni Muslims...
They're closer to Wahhabi "Islam"... & even Wahhabism would denounce these pricks!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
The Kurds, Syrians, Shia & Sunnis are fighting Jihad against IS...

Jihad is "The Struggle"...
A fight back against aggressors...

Again, IS are fighting the opposite of Jihad... They are scum!

so, aggressors. those that try to steal land, resources and cultural heritage. and that's definitely happening.

but jihad is translated to "the struggle against unbelievers". that's everybody who isn't muslim, right? so, really they're just toeing the line laid out.

i understand the mechanism behind women enforcing their own oppression. abused children defend their abusers, because they'd be #ed if they didn't toe the line with conviction.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO

No not all non-Muslims...
It's actually means those unbelievers who fight against Islam...
Non-Muslims who are peaceful towards our beliefs are not a threat or a target...

People like ISIS who fight for everything we Muslims hate, while claiming to be Islamic would be the true definition of an unbeliever!

So ISIS are the unbelievers in this case...

I can see how you'd misinterpret the word...
It's what ISIS have done to further their backward ideology...
But at least you asked the question rather than made a claim!

edit on 10-9-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is the bit$h who wants to come back?
"Mahmood previously complained on Tumblr that there was not enough fighting even to satisfy male IS members hungry for battle, let alone the women."

I don't think so.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've seen 27 male virgins at a comic book convention.. I really don't think the ladies know what they are getting themselves into.

All joking aside, could this be a possible response to the story of kurdish women fighting in the area?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I wonder what happened to all the Muslim appeasers and apologists on ATS. It seems like these scumbags are even too much for them. I also notice a couple Muslims speaking out against these nut jobs and that is good.

What moderate Muslims need to understand is how big of a deal these nut jobs are even half a world a way. These guys are so bad and messed up moderates would be smart to distance themselves.
edit on 10-9-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
In their own words a single Muslim state in Europe and the world. Same as many religions however most do not believe in offing heads if you don't convert,
youtu.be...
Muslim Leaders Declare Aim Of World Domination. Rome, London, Spain, Paris, America, ISIS

Yep with these intentions/professed leaders like these...... nothing to see here !

There are only two types of people in the world. The believers who will enjoy paradise and those who will have nothing but hellfire..

edit on 10-9-2014 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
These sectarian bigots in Wahhabi Islam, imo, aren’t going to paradise they are like another religion that claims GOD ONLY LOVES THEM…
Such will probably all be in the same Hell!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join