It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of Hindus & Christianity are same?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: Tangerine

Truth is not a teaching, Truth is a person… “ ~ Jan Sjoerd Pasterkamp

Don't confuse education with truth.

The lie that "There is no truth" wasn't created for our benefit.

" Oh, how you hate to hear the truth. The man who tells the truth is universally disliked by every person because every person has an agenda and is hiding behind a fantasy which the truth penetrates like an arrow and leaves him stripped naked before the whole universe, and he does not like that." ~ Milton William Cooper

They Dwell Beneath the Temples

Then said Jesus… And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. ~ John 8:31-32

Truth is not a thing for which we must search, but a Person to whom we must hearken! In the New Testament, multitudes came to Jesus for physical help, but only rarely did one seek Him out to learn the Truth. The whole picture in the gospels is one of a seeking Savior, not one of seeking men. The Truth was hunting for those who would receive it, and relatively few did, for "many are called, but few are chosen." A.W. Tozer

When Jesus said “You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free” he was not making any general statements about the power of truth to improve the quality of our lives in any generic sense.

In other words, Jesus is not suggesting that the phrase, “Yes, those pants DO make your butt look remarkably huge” has any power to set us free. Truthful statements are not what makes us free. If that’s what Jesus meant he would have said, “Speaking the truth sets you free” or “Hearing truthful facts will make you free.” But that’s not what he said. He said, “You will know the truth and the truth will make you free.”

So, what was Jesus implying? He was saying that Truth is a person, not a statement or a fact.

He makes it much clearer when He says:

“I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)

See? Jesus is the Truth. The truth is a person. Not a fact. Not a statement. The truth is a living, breathing person that you and I must get to know. Why would we want to get to know this person? Because if we know this person, He will set us free. How do we know Him? We start to follow Him and become a disciple. We become someone who actually tries to put his teachings into practice in our lives. Then we will know him, and then we will be set free because we have entered into a relationship with the truth. “So, if the son sets you free, you will be free, indeed.” (John 8:36)

TRUTH IS A PERSON

Rubbish. Your silly proselytizing is just that: silly.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

Great thread, great article. Thanks for posting. S&F.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: one4all

So where did you get the evidence of these reoccurring global floods? The geologic record disagrees with you that there was even ONE global flood, let alone many. Heck, where does all the water go once the floods recede?

Methinks you are mistaken, you may be a little behind the times because sattelite topo maps agree with me,you must be referring to the Archeological records which are entirely misleading huh?

The water goes back into the basins available at the time,not the basins it is displaced from.

We are talking Global Displacement Wave here,up-over-and back.

I apologise but I am not going to elaborate,either you see it or you dont.

The topic is a toxic one so I am not going into details.

Someone else can carry that torch.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: one4all
ALL religons have ONE COMMON BEGINNING, every last one of them and it isnt as old as we are led to believe,only a few thousand years old.

There are only TWO religious systems in the world.

Satan controls one, the other belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the ONLY way to God.

Bottom line: religion is simply Satan masquerading as God.

Satan is hiding behind religion and masquerades as God using a robe of religion in order to turn people AWAY from the truth and away from God.

This is why the very LAST place you want to go to find truth is religion itself...

Religion is one massive LIE that was created as a mind control weapon designed to cover up the truth about God.

The agenda behind false religion is to keep you disconnected from God.

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda. Link

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.” ~ John 14:6

Humanitys One True History is the only TRUTH available to us ,all religons spawn from this One True History and yes you are right,for some very good reasons these religons developed independantly of each other with common drivers of survival being their focus,survival of Humanitys One True History....at any and all costs.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

So where did you get the evidence of these reoccurring global floods? The geologic record disagrees with you that there was even ONE global flood, let alone many. Heck, where does all the water go once the floods recede?

Methinks you are mistaken, you may be a little behind the times because sattelite topo maps agree with me,you must be referring to the Archeological records which are entirely misleading huh?

If the evidence exists, produce it. Don't just tell me it exists.

The water goes back into the basins available at the time,not the basins it is displaced from.

What? That doesn't make any sense.

That's because you don't have the evidence and are just making all this nonsense up.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

If the evidence exists, produce it. Don't just tell me it exists.

What? That doesn't make any sense.

That's because you don't have the evidence and are just making all this nonsense up.

I am ok with that story,lets stick with it ok?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: f0xbat

Hinduism is monotheistic, any minor Gods just representations or faces of the one supreme God which is Brahman, the highest reality. The trinity nature of God in Christianity can also be seen in the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost. Major difference between religions remains reincarnation which was a major controversy in early Christianity.... "Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it." (Revelation 3:12) etc etc

"where are the verses " - One religion does not have to stem from the other, both religions were created from those full of light.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

Why did Jesus teaching come from the writting of the Jews and not from the Hindu writtings?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: f0xbat

Hinduism is monotheistic, any minor Gods just representations or faces of the one supreme God which is Brahman, the highest reality. The trinity nature of God in Christianity can also be seen in the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost. Major difference between religions remains reincarnation which was a major controversy in early Christianity.... "Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it." (Revelation 3:12) etc etc

"where are the verses " - One religion does not have to stem from the other, both religions were created from those full of light.

Looking into this theory some say that Abraham and Brahman are the same person so how could that be if Brahman is a God?

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

Looking into this theory some say that Abraham and Brahman are the same person so how could that be if Brahman is a God?

It couldn't, but thread is discusses Christianity connections to Hinduism not Torah.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join