It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of Hindus & Christianity are same?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
See this link:SOURCE
i was shocked... no words.
edit on 10-9-2014 by Ujwaleshwar123456789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789
See this link:ALL ARE ONE
i was shocked... no words.

Terms and Conditions (T&C) require you to have words. Where does your link take us unsuspecting members, and why should we go there?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Excellent post OP, thnak you.

This is but one more thread of the Tapestry which represents Humanitys One True History .

Our planet goes through Cyclicl Global Floods which have NOTHING TO DO WITH MAN-MADE GLOBAL WARMING and we have no way to stop it .

ALL religons have ONE COMMON BEGINNING, every last one of them and it isnt as old as we are led to believe,only a few thousand years old.

Religons START from a smorgasbord of ideas every few thousand years Post-Flood.

Keep up the good work there is much more to be discovered and shared with the world.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

Greetings- Perhaps this why TheBig3™ (Judaism™, Islam™ and Christianity™..) Keep fighting over that shiny dome? Although each religion™ has lost a C.E.O. or more to the point, a C.F.O. and when it is time to bury them, they get buried out by the airport, it leads this 'common passerby' think that these folks have "little Faith", the very thing they profess to have. The Jew won't let the Christian who won't let the Muslim who won't let the Jew have their "spot"... The Hindu has been around for 40,000 years so I guess they tired of the whole mess...

Thumbnail: All the organized religions™ are "different" This makes them the "same". Remove what is the 'same' and TheTruth will be revealed. TheTruth never changes, that is what makes it 'true'..

Religion™ is for people afraid of Hell, "Spirituality" is for people who've already been -Sioux Nation

namaste

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Haha...., I just showed that information to my supervisor, he is Indian. After less than a minute reading, he got mad and left the room.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Its amazing how creative some peoples minds can be. He talks alot but no reference to back up his claim, where are the verses that show that hinduism and christianity are the same? Without a way to cross reference the verses, this article is very weak at best.

Anyway, no, hinduism and christianity are not the same. One in monotheistic, which believe its way is the right, and that there is only 1 true god and your salvation will be found by following the teachings of Jesus. The other is polytheistic, which is direct opposite of monotheistic. Which is far too sparse and in depth to even begin describing this belief system. Ill give you a hint. The universe has 3 watchers. Brahma (Creator), Vishnu (Maintainer), Shiva (Destroyer). This is the origin of holy trinity (to hindus).
edit on 10-9-2014 by f0xbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
An interesting read, and not surprising in the least. Some of what he talked about I already knew. Some not. Nevertheless, a bit of research is in order to verify some of his "proof" and/or facts.

"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit".

Thomas Paine

BTW: This thread could have gotten a lot more traffic, had you quoted some snippets from the article, and gave us your thoughts and opinion on it. Check out some of our long standing members threads. It will give you an idea of how its done.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

So where did you get the evidence of these reoccurring global floods? The geologic record disagrees with you that there was even ONE global flood, let alone many. Heck, where does all the water go once the floods recede?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
KHRISHNA and LORD JESUS CHRIST

Trinity-
The FATHER, The SON & The HOLY GHOST

Brahma the Creator, Vishnu the Preserver, and Shiva as Judge.

At times it does make you wonder. Still researching/processing if ENKITES

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789

I immediately stopped reading as soon as he said this:

The Catholic Church has always known...

Hinduism is actually a manufactured "religion" that was created in 1830:

Over the last three years, I have visited several libraries, and diligently studied Hindu theology, scriptures, and books. I spent countless hours pouring over thick works through the night, often hidden in obscure corners of dusty shelves in old libraries, covered in spider webs.

In short, I discovered that Hinduism was an English invention that bracketed several distinct, mutually hostile religions into one umbrella. `Hinduism' or `Sanatana Dharma' did not exist before the English, but was created by them in order to reward the Brahmins for loyal services during Anglo-Brahmin rule

Myth of One Hindu Religion Exploded

Hinduism is fiction created by the British. Hinduism is not a single religion. It consists of "thousands of different religious groups that have evolved in India since 1500 BCE." The correct name for what is commonly called "Hinduism" is "Sanatana Dharma" "Sanathana Dharma" was also a 19nth century invention. forums.catholic.com...

Hinduism did not exist before 1830. It was created by the English colonialists in the 1830s. This remarkable circumstance is evidenced by the fact that none of the travelers who visited India before English rule used the word `Hindu' or `Sanatana'. This is amply borne out by the Encyclopedia Britannica, which states :

" The term Hinduism ... [ was ] introduced in about 1830 by British writers. "-- [ EB 20 `Hinduism ' 519 ]

In other words, the founding father of `Hinduism' is an Englishman ! Nowhere in the Vedas, Puranas or any other religious text prior to 1830 AD are the terms `Hindu'...The Myth of Hinduism

"it has been shown that the definition of Hinduism is so vague that the whole world fits into the definition of Hindu. Hence, the concept of Hinduism is equivalent to `mankind', and is devoid of any sense."

Myth of One Hindu Religion Exploded

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think you have half a story, yes the original texts from Hinduism probably is similar to the origins and history of the Hebrews, because it is the same story.
The Hebrew history was probably mans histry and the Hindus remember it.

The story falls apart completely as Krishna and Christ are total opposites.
Christ taught love peace and generosity, krishna did not, he taught karma.
They are in total opposition

Jesus is called the Light of the world.
Krishna called himself time.

I have never seen such a botched mess of the truth. Any one with even the simplest understanding of Christianity and Hindu teachings would be staggered by the comparison.

Just as an aside, consider how much impact Christianity had on the West. Look at the schools and hospitals, the governments (not now, the west is no longer Christian), the people who care for each other.
Look at Krishnas India, the poverty and despair.

Not even nearly the same.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
ALL religons have ONE COMMON BEGINNING, every last one of them and it isnt as old as we are led to believe,only a few thousand years old.

There are only TWO religious systems in the world.

Satan controls one, the other belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the ONLY way to God.

Bottom line: religion is simply Satan masquerading as God.

Satan is hiding behind religion and masquerades as God using a robe of religion in order to turn people AWAY from the truth and away from God.

This is why the very LAST place you want to go to find truth is religion itself...

Religion is one massive LIE that was created as a mind control weapon designed to cover up the truth about God.

The agenda behind false religion is to keep you disconnected from God.

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda. Link

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.” ~ John 14:6

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

An Englishman may have created the 'label' hinduism. But as for the content of the belief system, well, good luck trying to convince hindus that their belief system was created by an Englishman.

edit on 10-9-2014 by f0xbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

There are only TWO religious systems in the world.

Satan controls one, the other belongs to the Lord Jesus Christ, who is the ONLY way to God.

Wow! thats a wide net if i ever saw one. If you're not in the Jesus club, then you must be in the Satan club. Such absolution as expected in a monotheistic religion

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The birth date of LORD JESUS CHRIST needs researched more as MITHRAS birthdate is also the same date. Also is it said that LORD JESUS CHRIST was born after Passover? With so many glitches in the religious programs its not easy to take a fully objective stance on which data is most accurate...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
KHRISHNA and LORD JESUS CHRIST

Trinity-
The FATHER, The SON & The HOLY GHOST

Brahma the Creator, Vishnu the Preserver, and Shiva as Judge.

At times it does make you wonder. Still researching/processing if ENKITES

NAMASTE*******

The Vedas, the OT, Buddah, Koran and Plato all tell the same story. The stories fit together like a puzzle once the metaphors are fully understood. And yes all contain the aspects of a creator who is male/female, a child of the creator and the light. In Buddhism the child is the light, but this is the same teaching from Christ, who claims to be the light.

The Child and the light have always been one. The redeemer of both the
flesh/son/Jesus &
spirt/light/Christ

These stories are not borrowed from one another, but rather fit together. And it is only by fitting them together that the one's who corrupted religion are fully exposed.

Who corrupted the religios texts according to the combined story of the texts themselves?

-The magician who likes banks, is descendent from Pharoh but claims to be Jewish, but his religion is Hellinism. He believes that rituals offer power and salvation and teaches the wealthy ritual sacrifice. He created the Catholic Church, knowing he was giving the world a false interpretation. He killed anyone who remained faithful to the true religion Christ was teaching. And now the end of Babylon is near. According to the sacred texts of the prophets.

Add_- The good news, the magician only changed the interpretations, the texts themselves have been protected. It's likely the magician himself never understood the texts. He doesn't believe in the Holy Spirit, nor does he believe in the 1000 reign of "light" promised in Revelation.

edit on 10-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: f0xbat
Wow! thats a wide net if i ever saw one. If you're not in the Jesus club, then you must be in the Satan club. Such absolution as expected in a monotheistic religion

You clearly have God and religion confused.

Here is a clue: God is NOT religious.

He isn't the one behind false religions.

Religion and God have NOTHING in common.

“In the other religions, people always seek God. In the Christian faith, God seeks man.” ~ Reinhard Bonnke

Religion is a stench in the nostrils of God The Father. Religion is spelled “do.”• Christianity is spelled “done.”• Religion is man’s attempt to reach God. • Christianity is God’s attempt to reach man.• Religion focuses on the external.• Christianity focuses on the internal. I'm not interested in religion, I'm interested in having a relationship with my Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus. That is the ultimate healing, forgiveness and all the knowledge I need for today, tomorrow and forever. www.knowledgeoftoday.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I've always had the theory that all modern religions you see today are mixes of one another.
And sometime long ago the origins of the Jewish faith departed from Babylonian religions and mingled with Arabic and North Africa cultures, to eventually become Islam and Christianity.

But at the same time Hinduism stayed the same, and it's outcasts in the Sumerian and Babylonian cultures died off.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch
I think you have half a story, yes the original texts from Hinduism probably is similar to the origins and history of the Hebrews, because it is the same story.
The Hebrew history was probably mans histry and the Hindus remember it.

The story falls apart completely as Krishna and Christ are total opposites.
Christ taught love peace and generosity, krishna did not, he taught karma.
They are in total opposition

Jesus is called the Light of the world.
Krishna called himself time.

I have never seen such a botched mess of the truth. Any one with even the simplest understanding of Christianity and Hindu teachings would be staggered by the comparison.

Just as an aside, consider how much impact Christianity had on the West. Look at the schools and hospitals, the governments (not now, the west is no longer Christian), the people who care for each other.
Look at Krishnas India, the poverty and despair.

Not even nearly the same.

Truth is a belief. Don't confuse it with fact.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Truth is not a teaching, Truth is a person… “ ~ Jan Sjoerd Pasterkamp

Don't confuse education with truth.

The lie that "There is no truth" wasn't created for our benefit.

" Oh, how you hate to hear the truth. The man who tells the truth is universally disliked by every person because every person has an agenda and is hiding behind a fantasy which the truth penetrates like an arrow and leaves him stripped naked before the whole universe, and he does not like that." ~ Milton William Cooper

They Dwell Beneath the Temples

Then said Jesus… And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. ~ John 8:31-32

Truth is not a thing for which we must search, but a Person to whom we must hearken! In the New Testament, multitudes came to Jesus for physical help, but only rarely did one seek Him out to learn the Truth. The whole picture in the gospels is one of a seeking Savior, not one of seeking men. The Truth was hunting for those who would receive it, and relatively few did, for "many are called, but few are chosen." A.W. Tozer

When Jesus said “You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free” he was not making any general statements about the power of truth to improve the quality of our lives in any generic sense.

In other words, Jesus is not suggesting that the phrase, “Yes, those pants DO make your butt look remarkably huge” has any power to set us free. Truthful statements are not what makes us free. If that’s what Jesus meant he would have said, “Speaking the truth sets you free” or “Hearing truthful facts will make you free.” But that’s not what he said. He said, “You will know the truth and the truth will make you free.”

So, what was Jesus implying? He was saying that Truth is a person, not a statement or a fact.

He makes it much clearer when He says:

“I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)

See? Jesus is the Truth. The truth is a person. Not a fact. Not a statement. The truth is a living, breathing person that you and I must get to know. Why would we want to get to know this person? Because if we know this person, He will set us free. How do we know Him? We start to follow Him and become a disciple. We become someone who actually tries to put his teachings into practice in our lives. Then we will know him, and then we will be set free because we have entered into a relationship with the truth. “So, if the son sets you free, you will be free, indeed.” (John 8:36)

TRUTH IS A PERSON

top topics

<<   2 >>

join