It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your opinion on this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Okay so I put it in this topic because it's all a matter of opinion. So Katy Perry's song Dark Horse to me sends an odd message. There's a lot of conspiracy about some of these artists sending illuminati or Luciferian symbolism to their fans. So is this an example of that.

youtu.be...

Juicy J
Yeah, y'all know what it is!
Katy Perry
Juicy J
Uh huh, let's rave!

Katy Perry
I knew you were
You were gonna come to me
And here you are
But you better choose carefully

'Cause I...
I'm capable of anything
Of anything
And everything

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
But don't make me your enemy
Your enemy
Your enemy

So you wanna play with magic
Boy you should know what you're fallin' for
Baby do you dare to do this
'Cause I'm comin' at you like a dark horse

Are you ready for
Ready for
A perfect storm
Perfect storm
'Cause once you're mine
Once you're mine
There's no goin' back

Mark my words
This love will make you levitate
Like a bird
Like a bird without a cage
We're down to earth
If you choose to walk away
Don't walk away

It's in the palm of your hand now baby
It's a yes or a no
No maybe
So just be sure
Before you give it up to me
Up to me
Give it up to me

So you wanna play with magic

Are you ready for
Ready for
A perfect storm
Perfect storm
Cause once you're mine
Once you're mine
There's no goin' back

Juicy J
She's a beast
I call her Karma
She eat your heart out
Like Jeffrey Dahmer

Be careful
Try not to lead her on
Shawty's heart was on steroids
'Cause her love was so strong

You may fall in love
When you meet her
If you get the chance, you better keep her
She swears by it but if you break her heart

She turn cold as a freezer
That fairy tale ending with a knight in shining armor
She can be my Sleeping Beauty
I'm gon' put her in a coma

Woo!
Damn I think I love her
Shawty so bad
I'm sprung and I don't care
She got me like a roller coaster
Turn the bedroom into a fair

Her love is like a drug
I was tryna hit it and quit it
But lil' mama so dope
I messed around and got addicted

Katy Perry
So you wanna play with magic?
(You should know)
(Like a dark horse)

Are you ready for
Ready for (Ready for)
A perfect storm
Perfect storm (A perfect storm)
'Cause once you're mine
Once you're mine (ohhhh)
There's no goin' back

So pick it apart or berate me. Do what we do ATS. I wanna hear your thoughts. Thanks guys!
edit on 10-9-2014 by Wanderer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I think that Katy Perry is not as stupid as people think she is. Either that or her handlers are not that stupid. She/they know what's hot and what will sell right now, thus you have stuff like this at the top of the charts.

That's just MHO though and I know others will blame the illuminati right off. I believe they exist, but I don't think Katy Perry is even a blip on their radar screen.

If singing about wearing mustard bikinis made of real pretzels and hula hooping to Molly Hatchet albums being played backwords would bring home the bacon, I've no doubt that we would see an over abundance of people doing just that within the week.

They know full well that their videos and lyrics are picked apart by many and I think they eat it up and very wisely create more appetizing things as their career grows bigger.
edit on 9/10/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Yeah back when this first came out it caused an up roar because of the message it was sending News link too that story Illuminati symbolisim is everywhere especially in the clip of that song.. You can see she has changed alot from when she very first started, she used to be a christian singer right? She went from one extreme too another, you can see when the Illuminati or whatever got their hands on someone just look at Miley Cyrus or Rihanna! I don't know what to believe but its really, really weird.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
What are your thoughts about it? Never thought about the the song being about illuminati.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I think that Katy Perry is not as stupid as people think she is. Either that or her handlers are not that stupid. She/they know what's hot and what will sell right now, thus you have stuff like this at the top of the charts.

That's just MHO though and I know others will blame the illuminati right off. I believe they exist, but I don't think Katy Perry is even a blip on their radar screen.

If singing about wearing mustard bikinis and hula hooping to Molly Hatchet albums backwords would bring home the bacon, I've no doubt that we would see an over abundance of people doing just that within the week.

They know full well that their videos and lyrics are picked apart by many and I think they eat it up and very wisely create more appetizing things as their career grows bigger.

Thats what i sometimes think aswell, they know whats hot and they know what will get people talking about their music, i think alot of mainstream artists use the symbolisim too sell music without a doubt, its become an attention thing!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

I started to read through the lyrics and then realized what I was doing.

Damn you!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus
See I'm not big on mainstream music because it doesn't seem to be music anymore. I don't know a lot about Katy Perry, but I do know she was married to Russel Brand who hates the governments and is a strong believer in the NWO.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

haha yeah I read them too. Pretty crappy song though, but most new songs are these days.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wanderer777
See I'm not big on mainstream music because it doesn't seem to be music anymore. I don't know a lot about Katy Perry, but I do know she was married to Russel Brand who hates the governments and is a strong believer in the NWO.

Same here! I would rather listen too more meaningfull music! its all so tacky now. Yeah and then they broke up and she turned in to a little bit of a super skank and that's when he come out more on his hate for the NWO and his anti government point of view right? That seemed strange.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy
lol man.lmfao,i will drink to that...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Am guessing that who she is talking about is her projected persona?

originally posted by: Wanderer777

I don't know much about either of them, agreeing with your statement on mainstream music, besides hearing a song of hers in the store and thinking "MKUltra Kitten" and seeing clips of videos on sites explaining the what i figured anyway of symbolism. Also, seeing news about what he says against the PTB makes one wonder maybe that's why they split up, she was for what he was against.
The imagery and symbolism seems to sell with her and others who have it literally all over them. Do people really like it, does it really send a message of "let's dance yay!!" in simplicity of entertainment or something more!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Meh .. more lamestream music ...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Who's Katy Perry ?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It's not surprising. There's "Illuminati" symbolism everywhere now.

Seriously, I can walk into K-mart and see these symbols all over the cheap tops.

What I wonder, is whether or not this is just the current trend sparked by all the "illuminati" hype, or if there something more to it. Cause I just don't know anymore. I have no doubt in my mind that TPTB have a lot of control over the music industry but this "symbolism" is so in-your-face now it is almost to the point of mockery.

edit on 1092014 by MoonMystic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge
Katy Perry has a nice rack(uh, you know...oven rack) and she isn't ugly.

I think she might be a singer.

She was married to some whacky Brit.... she has that going against her.

edit on bu302014-09-10T09:40:22-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 10 Sep 2014 09:40:22 -05009u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Katy Perry is a talentless moron fraudster.

She' like most other new stars who are very illuminati oriented. Maybe it's the people who write their music, and plan their ritual shows, but again, it's obviously planned. When I see the pyramid with the all seeing eye, my reaction is to shoot it with an arrow. That's why I'm working on a graphic right now depicting that very thing. It's become so popular to display illuminati symbols. It's become a fad. I find it disgusting, myself. That all seeing eye needs an arrow buried in it. and a wrecking ball for the pyramid(figuratively speaking).
edit on 10-9-2014 by Fylgje because: to edit vid link

new topics

top topics

join