It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing for War

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Taken Tuesday, September 9, 2014.

If you put all their brains in a thimble, there'd still be room for spit.

Yeah it was a short rant

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Something about their posture, that makes it looked like a staged, posed moment for the camera.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Harry Reid looks like he's heavily medicated.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Is it just me or is it kinda odd for a man to sit with his legs crossed like that? I just don't see many men do it mainly women its more uh a feminine thing..

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Is it just me or is it kinda odd for a man to sit with his legs crossed like that? I just don't see many men do it mainly women its more uh a feminine thing..

Don't ask michel le that he/she would not know the answer or will be very confused but notice how everyone bar bonner has their tackle protected around obama

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The whole thing is surreal

They're smart enough to know that
maybe it'd be a good idea
at any and all costs
that we
were disarmed

The session looks like a needed break from the standard routine of oppressing their own serfs. It makes killing fun.

And don't look at me. Just listen to the dupes who say let's exterminate them on sight. Those are you leaders. They even tell you to 'stay tuned'. The effin balls.

# 284
edit on 10-9-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

I don't think I've ever seen cheesier furniture in the Oval Office. That table is abominable.

Yeah women cross their legs like that. I'd probably break something if I tried it. I think Boehner gets it

Reid looks like he dropped a hit of acid about 25 minutes before the meeting started and he's trippin' on the wallpaper stripes. Mitch and Nancy look like their exchanging recipes.

Man we're in real trouble

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Is that a coffee table or an altar? They need a book or two for that thing. Maybe a fruit bowl, too.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I agree on the table. That's weird. It's from the 70's, but on the planet of the apes 70's.
There just wasn't anything that bad here, so it came from somewhere else. Simply hideous.

Can't jump on the value judgments, soley based on appearance, though nancy does look like she's wetting her pants a little. I have other ways to vent my upset. But do indulge.

Not sure what a person looks like on acid. Is there even any around…?

You get to drone and bomb a bunch of loosely identified groups, all over the world. That means everywhere.

You call the shots. Put your enemies on the list and we'll feed the computer the basics.
It will be done. And the citizens will applaud. Works better than germs, and gives tooling sector a needed boost.

Stay tuned. We're gonna kill em on sight.

# 285

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Is that a coffee table or an altar? They need a book or two for that thing. Maybe a fruit bowl, too.
Well there's already enough bananas in that room.

The couches look like they came from Bob's Furniture. I bet there's some M&Ms and dirty old pennies stuck down between the cushions too.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Notice none of them have any pads or papers with them in such an important meeting - well I think Nancy has the pizzeria menu next to her on that hideous couch.

Oh speaking of meeting - here's the link to the story. Obama ready to strike at Islamic State militants in Syria, he tells policy experts

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
I don't think I've ever seen cheesier furniture in the Oval Office.

I think a few of these would be much more stylish:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I bet there's some M&Ms and dirty old pennies stuck down between the cushions too.

Along with some of Ronnie's jellybeans and Clinton's... nevermind.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Once again the color TAN makes an appearance, this time in the furniture. Something about that color........

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I bet there's some M&Ms and dirty old pennies stuck down between the cushions too.

Along with some of Ronnie's jellybeans and Clinton's... nevermind.
nah their furniture is long gone. Each Prez get's to remake the Oval Office to their liking. I think Bubba's furniture had plastic slipcovers

These are the people who will sell us a war

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
Once again the color TAN makes an appearance, this time in the furniture. Something about that color........
I think it's called Harvest Gold and it's from the 70s. The carpet is beige. Beige? Who does beige any more?

-"OK so these ISIS guys are real bad?"
-"Yeah almost as bad as the decorator who did this room. Maybe we'll drone them too."
-"Hey Nancy. They have those rice balls on that menu? I love them rice balls."
edit on 28652Wednesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

They don't have to anymore, unfortunately. Popular war is irrelevant when dissent is easily quashed by paramilitary federal goon squads we stubbornly still call "police". Ferguson was just a teaser trailer. It ain't gonna be your mom & pop's anti-war protest anymore.

Is it just me, or does it look like there's a giant angry rabbit in the fireplace?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

They don't have to anymore, unfortunately. Popular war is irrelevant when dissent is easily quashed by paramilitary federal goon squads we stubbornly still call "police". Ferguson was just a teaser trailer. It ain't gonna be your mom & pop's anti-war protest anymore.
I know there's isn't a conspiracy in everything, but nothing seems normal any more so you might be right. My personal opinion is that Ferguson was to distract us from the Southern border issue. Guess it can fill two needs

Is it just me, or does it look like there's a giant angry rabbit in the fireplace?
Yeah he doesn't want to be seen in that hideous room with those bananas, plotting stupidity.
edit on 29707Wednesdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

One sits around contemplating qualities and details of some of the most powerful individuals in existence; then, he sees this photo.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If you ask me, I'd say Boehner's unmistakable pink tie is clearly queer bait.

Notice how Obama seems to be fixated on it.

edit on 10-9-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join