It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists recruiting in Canada

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: FlySolo

I support the MSM to stop messing with the heads of weak minds of easily manipulated people.

Sunni and shia tribes have been fighting each other forever and the MSM are claiming it as some new phenomena to create fear and anger within the western world. For some sinister purpose, who knows what.

Maybe there trying to scare us into believing we need more protection and need to have more rights taken from us. Or maybe there conditioning us to convince us we need to invade the ME again because of some primitive ancient waring tribes.

Either way, you guys have once again been hood winked by the MSM, People just never catch on. If it wasn't so sad how easily the masses can be manipulated it would just be hilarious.

Wake up people! Just for once think for yourselves, please!

While you do have a point about the MSM.

I also think you are incredibly naive on this subject.

My experience and opinions on this matter do come from the MSM, I don't watch TV and I don't read newspapers, and a lot of people are like me BTW.

I have sat in a restaurant and listened to 4 young Muslim guys chat candidly about cutting the heads of atheists at the next table. I have worked with several Muslim guys in the past, they were nice people and we had many many discussions about religion, the middle east, war etc. I speak to Muslim cab drivers all the time.

I am not against Muslim people, I don't like Islam as an ideology to be honest, but I don't like Catholicism either.

What is going on in Syria and Iraq is very real and not some concoction blown out of proportion by the MSM. There are Muslim people from my town fighting in Syria right now. The reasons they are gone there need to be addressed. The questions concerning whether they should be let back into my country need to be addressed. The questions of who, if anybody, talked them into going or facilitated their going needs to be addressed.

You need to wake up to the realities of what is happening as much as anybody else.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This whole western recruitment for ISIS sounds more like a ruse to justify domestic spying AGAIN!

Better find out who WANTS to go before they go which is going to involve... what?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

ISIS is Frankenstein's monster. Whatever the agenda was behind it, has now spilled into a entity which has formulated it's own agenda. A Caliphate. As a Canadian, I have a real problem with kids being brainwashed to join a radical movement which believes in exterminating any religion or culture while regrouping under the umbrella of a nation which supports the right to practice any religion.

It's not the Bush mentality "either with us or against us" at all. Let me help you make that distinction. I'm against Canadians, Americans, British, or any nation which offers freedom and the right to express themselves without fear of persecution to pick up and slaughter others in a nation for a religious war.

Is my stance hard to understand? Is it really that hard? Whomever created ISIS is irrelevant now. The point is it must be stopped and anyone in MY country who uses OUR values to leverage themselves to oppress anyone and threaten MY country is TREASON. Bottom line.
edit on 10-9-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
A "ruse"??

Are you living on the same planet as I am?

Look, the MSM and their masters can and will try to manipulate public opinion, that's no big secret.

It does not mean, however, that there are no radicalised young Muslim men traveling, from places like the UK, to Syria and involving themselves in atrocities, making videos of these acts, posting on twitter about how "they saw the longest beheading ever today", and so on. Then making threats against UK and the West(an example, but real). This isn't made up stuff.

edit on 10-9-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
This whole western recruitment for ISIS sounds more like a ruse to justify domestic spying AGAIN!

Better find out who WANTS to go before they go which is going to involve... what?

Dude! domestic spying is already happening! My phone calls are probably monitored and so is this website. Canada has drones same as US and all of our metadata is being recorded. Nothing new there at all. What's done is done. So, let the CSIS do their job and spy. Dont' get me wrong though, I'm not "one of those people" but sadly, big brother has been around for a long time.
Kick these ring leaders out and revoke the passports of anyone who goes to fight for ISIS. Enough is enough

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Domestic spying has never stopped, so how can it start again?

You will NEVER again have a reasonable expectation of privacy. That is the reality, no matter how they try to convince you otherwise.

How key players and recruiters of ISIS and other groups and organizations are able to evade surveillance, spying, data collection etc is where the interesting stuff begins.

imo

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: FlySolo

I support the MSM to stop messing with the heads of weak minds of easily manipulated people.

Sunni and shia tribes have been fighting each other forever and the MSM are claiming it as some new phenomena to create fear and anger within the western world. For some sinister purpose, who knows what.

Maybe there trying to scare us into believing we need more protection and need to have more rights taken from us. Or maybe there conditioning us to convince us we need to invade the ME again because of some primitive ancient waring tribes.

Either way, you guys have once again been hood winked by the MSM, People just never catch on. If it wasn't so sad how easily the masses can be manipulated it would just be hilarious.

Wake up people! Just for once think for yourselves, please!

Unfortunately, you do not seem to be able to see that the ISIS/ISIL phenomenon is not some "Muslim on Muslim violence" that is taking place between radical Arabs in some far-flung and disconnected-from-the-West locale.

In fact, a substantial percentage of those who are doing the killing in Syria and Iraq for ISIS are foreign fighters that have been indoctrinated and recruited in places like the United States, Canada, Great Britain, France, etc. This brings the ISIS-connected conflicts very squarely back onto our doorstep - and if they are not stopped, it will clearly ultimately land back in our own respective homelands.

If ISIS, and for that matter the other Islamist organizations even remotely like it around the world, are not dealt with in the most stern manner possible...then they will inevitably march forward in their conquests of nations (in the ME, Asia and Africa), until they have toppled Countries with enough resources (think oil) and fire power (think, for example, Pakistan's nuclear arsenal) that they can mount a serious challenge to the established Western powers.

Then, well...literally...all Hell would break loose.

These are evil people...worse, these are motivated evil-doers...and active evil can never be defeated by inaction and pacifism. No amount of wishful thinking is going to make this problem go away.

Sorry to burst your utopian bubble.
edit on 10-9-2014 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

you tell em

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thats just a bonus, I don't think its part of IS plan.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

Dude! domestic spying is already happening! My phone calls are probably monitored and so is this website. Canada has drones same as US and all of our metadata is being recorded. Nothing new there at all. What's done is done. So, let the CSIS do their job and spy. Dont' get me wrong though, I'm not "one of those people" but sadly, big brother has been around for a long time.
Kick these ring leaders out and revoke the passports of anyone who goes to fight for ISIS. Enough is enough

I never said this would allow CSIS to spy. I said it would justify it. And my point stands.

And this whole "doesn't matter where ISIS came from, it matters that we stop them" do you enjoy playing right into peoples hands? McCain has already stated on camera that him and the rest of the security council voted to arm ISIS. And yet you will still give a moral green light to those that want to use innocent lives to combat a threat that they themselves voted to create?

Why don't you use that over-baring righteousness and project it towards those that fabricated the whole ISIS threat?

How about saying that it does not matter where ISIS came from or who is responsible. What matters is that no neocon a-hole is ever going to try this *snip* again after we make an example out of these goofs.

of course that would take a level of "testicular fortitude" that would make followers faint. I understand if you do feel up to task.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

If the media wasn't reporting it then you would just settle down and life would go on like normal, you would be none the wiser. If they are such a threat as you claim then how come they haven't attack us yet?

This whole thing has been purposely fabricated to scare the flock and allow the US government to start with air raids. Just wait, I guarantee there going use this fabrication as a justification to attack the ME.

Sorry to burst your war mongering bubble. But then again I'm sure that's what most of you fanatic christians want, a great holy war against the muslims, lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I never said this would allow CSIS to spy. I said it would justify it. And my point stands.

And so does mine...

And this whole "doesn't matter where ISIS came from, it matters that we stop them" do you enjoy playing right into peoples hands? McCain has already stated on camera that him and the rest of the security council voted to arm ISIS

Yes, it was their muck up and now they need to be stopped. A little "oops" on their part don't you think? You do know who Frankenstein is right?

And yet you will still give a moral green light to those that want to use innocent lives to combat a threat that they themselves voted to create?

Holy crap do you guys have selective hearing issues or something? What innocent lives? I said ban anyone leaving my country to fight overseas from ever returning. Did I say put Canadian boots on the ground? (while that might not be a bad idea)

Why don't you use that over-baring righteousness and project it towards those that fabricated the whole ISIS threat?

Again lost in translation. You do know who FRANKENSTEIN is right?? Let me make this kiddy clear so you to understand my position. USA created ISIS for proxy reasons and now it has gotten out of control. I didn't support that. Now their monster is taking root in western countries for OTHER nefarious reasons which the USA didn't expect or intend. Boo on the states for doing this in the first place and now WE must clean it up, not let it go on. What the eff is so self-righteous about that? Be reasonable here.

How about saying that it does not matter where ISIS came from or who is responsible. What matters is that no neocon a-hole is ever going to try this *snip* again after we make an example out of these goofs.

Um, I did say it doesn't matter anymore at this point. But I'll oblige you more if it makes you feel better.
no neocon a-hole is ever going to try this *snip* again after we make an example out of these goofs.

You're preaching to the choir man and I don't know what your point really is other than to demonize my point when clearly we seem to agree...I think??

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
There are also many who leave from America and Canada who fight for the IDF. I guess it's a sport to go murder people, then come back home to their normal life. Very sadistic, evil people. Kind of like the movie Hostel.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So, let the CSIS do their job and spy.

Sort of off topic but since you made the claim of CSIS doing their job. They did their job when they went public about about high ranking government positions in western Canada being held by Chinese spies. The CSIS director at the time was asked for his resignation by Harper and the conservatives. So don't act like CSIS is doing what is right when in fact they do what they are told.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Some of those kids are money driven. ISIS pays up to 20 000 euros for these for joining in their war campaign.

ISIS is an extremely well-funded organization. The recruiters are professionals and are able to promise to young people large sums of money. War campaign can get up to 10-15 000. The terrorist organization, of course, pay for trips for young people. Few young people will realize that the war that has started will not easily be allowed out. Soldiers are like a gang - the gang will not let them get to grasp.

This is a translation of call for a help for the muslim kids which ISIS is recruiting from a business man who has somali background and lives in Finland. He wants this to stop.
LINK You will need a translator for this.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

If the media wasn't reporting it then you would just settle down and life would go on like normal, you would be none the wiser. If they are such a threat as you claim then how come they haven't attack us yet?

This whole thing has been purposely fabricated to scare the flock and allow the US government to start with air raids. Just wait, I guarantee there going use this fabrication as a justification to attack the ME.

Sorry to burst your war mongering bubble. But then again I'm sure that's what most of you fanatic christians want, a great holy war against the muslims, lol.

Christians? LMAO

aha, you blew your cover. You're a terrorist ISIS sympathizer aren't you? Regardless of what you said earlier about organized religion.

If the media wasn't reporting it then you would just settle down and life would go on like normal, you would be none the wiser.

In case you didn't notice, there's a new invention called the interweb thingy. We live in the 21st century where technology has enabled the world to be on top of global events. Your comment that we would just go about our daily lives normally if we didn't know about it is so rife with unintelligent thinking it's astounding. OF COURSE life would go on normally if we didn't know about global events. DUH. What stellar observation you made.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Source? Not saying it isn't true but I would like to read about that. The CSIS frontman was a spy?

All I am saying, with all this surveillance infrastructure in place, we should be catching ISIS like flies.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Let's just deal with this in segments, shall we?

Quite true, if the media were not reporting the on-going, ghastly and ghoulish actions of ISIS, then I would be blissfully ignorant of the slaughter. I would not be in a position to witness, then to judge as abhorrent, this death cult.

I suppose this is true of any injustice or criminal behaviour...assaults, murders, rapes, frauds...if not for the media reporting what is really going on the world, I would be able to live in my own little fool's paradise.

Clearly, they have not attacked us yet because they are still marshalling their forces and resources. If we don't stop them in their tracks now...our day will come. Already they are laying the groundwork by poisoning the minds of our youth, and giving them the "killing experience" in foreign battlefields.

What part of ISIS cutting off people's heads, or stripping POWs down and then mass-murdering them in ditches, or driving religious minorities from their homes to perish on desert hilltops, or rounding up men who will not convert to Sunni Islam and gunning them down...what part of this is being fabricated?

Let me explain something. We are justified in taking whatever measures are required to stop the criminal activities of ISIS.

Lol? Hmmm...

News flash. ISIS started this war. They have expanded this war from their base in Syria across Iraq all the way to the edges of Baghdad...and have already threatened Jordan, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia. They have stated that they intend to raise their black flag, some day, at the White House.

So, in your world view, people and nations who dare to stand up to this level of blatant military and social aggression...and ambition...they are the "war mongerers".

Neville Chamberlain had nothing on you...

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Is my stance hard to understand? Is it really that hard? Whomever created ISIS is irrelevant now. The point is it must be stopped and anyone in MY country who uses OUR values to leverage themselves to oppress anyone and threaten MY country is TREASON. Bottom line.

And Americans have said the same thing, and yet you have called us wrong for that.

Are Americans wrong for saying it is treason? We have said all along that it is treason and yet the MSM promotes that Americans are wrong. We said it was a problem, the rest of the world told us to shut up our Islamaphobic mouths.

Why is it treason for Canadians, but not Americans?

I have also worked with Muslims, we were told by President Bush on the evening of 9/11 that no American was allowed to go after any Muslim in revenge, that we would be arrested if Muslims were targeted in their homes or mosques.

But here is the fear it generated, I was living in High Point, North Carolina at the time. On the evening of 9/11, the synagogue in our town was placed under police guard for a month. Why? Not because of Americans targeting Jews, but Muslims targeting synagogues.

There was no police guard at any of the churches, but the High Point police determined that the synagogue should be protected. From whom? Not American Christians or Atheists or Agnostics...it was protected because the local Muslim population could have done something.

And this is even the greater fear, every Muslim in High Point that evening and the following month did not even go outside of their homes. You could not find a Muslim anywhere for a month. And yet not one single American even went to bother them at their mosque.

But the FBI was in High Point and in Charlotte, the FBI closed the Bank of America building at 7:30 in the morning, because of reports to the local FBI that Charlotte would be a target. I know this, people working at the Bank of America building knew it and yet the MSM didn't say why until later, that Charlotte had been a target. But you didn't hear that on the national news, only on the local station.

Not only that, the local news was reporting that Richmond, Virginia was a target. Where did they get this information? They certainly didn't get it from the national media. I was living there and I remember all of this. And get this, knowing there were Hamas sleeper cells in Charlotte and Raleigh, which was revealed later, the FBI began profiling Muslims in North Carolina. That's why they went into the Bank of America building to close it down, before the planes hit.

But that is just a little bit of what the national MSM covered up and didn't talk about. What our MSM did was talk about where Air Force One would be at next, they tracked the President across the country.

Sleeper cells in the United States? Absolutely. Did the MSM talk about it? No they did not. Why? Because the rest of the world didn't want to see that the freest country was allowing sleeper cells to operate. And who are members of those sleeper cells? Well they certainly aren't atheists, agonostics, Christians and Jews. So who is left? Not the Buddhists, not the Hindus.

The problem with the MSM is not what they are reporting, but also what they are not reporting. That's why a man was arrested in Charlotte, North Carolina. He was a member of Hamas and taking videos of the different buildings in downtown Charlotte.

The man was Muslim, attending a mosque in Charlotte, living in the freedom of religion and speech in this country, while at the same time involved in a terror group. He probably worked with some very nice Americans and he probably ate dinner at very fine restaurants in Charlotte and he probably had very nice conversations with some very nice Americans. But he was still a member of the group.

Islamaphobia? It has to be real now, because this is not a religious war that they tell Westerners, what the war between Sunni and Shia is about, is which group claims the descent from Mohammed and who has the right to rule as the Islamic caliph.

It is political and always has been.
edit on 9/10/2014 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Source? Not saying it isn't true but I would like to read about that. The CSIS frontman was a spy?

All I am saying, with all this surveillance infrastructure in place, we should be catching ISIS like flies.

No the CSIS front man was not a spy. He did his job and was punished for it.

GOOGLE SEARCH

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join