It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question regardind Kundalini Opening

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75neat
keep practicing

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

I did try to sound the same warning, albeit a little more diplomatically.

However, this is quite amusing....the OP has absolutely no idea how to open his chakras or control the energy.

What he is spouting is gibberish and something that you can compile off the net!

The reason is simple.....his endorsements of peoples experiences ( hot flushes, emotional surges etc) as the chakras opening is actually hilarious. No real danger here....he isn't giving anything away because he doesn't have anything to give away.

While I am amused, I feel saddened by people who would like to tread this path but are too lazy to do their own research.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
Well this is interesting what is written on these last posts. I always got the filling if you are honest and are doing this stuff for the right reasons with pure intent (which for me is to help all beings to reach enlightenment) that everything should click and the universe will set itself so that you will go through this transformation in a way which you can handle?

Felt compelled to reply.

Sorry. NO.

Doesn't work that way. Intent has nothing to do with it. Enlightenment has nothing to do with it.

This is a purely PHYSICAL SCIENTIFIC PHENOMENA to START with, of extreme control over your own body, years of practice, dedication and commitment which ALLOWS you to connect with yourself at a level deeper than maybe 0.00002% of the population on this earth or even less.

Whether you tread the spiritual path and become awakened or enlightened is up to you.

Even the worst criminal on earth, with the right guidance, dedication and commitment might be able to awaken his Kundalini, even though he might want to use it for nefarious purposes.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Charismagic

the hack are you talking about?

I have open and aligned my chakras and work on cleaning/strengthening them everyday.

go mess around in some other thread.

edit on 666 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Really? Well, I think it's a pussy. How can anyone possibly warn us from Kundalini when we didn't get any warning about life?

You couldn't possibly throw anything at me that is more frightening or dire than life itself. I'm actually slightly offended by all the warnings being bandied about as though the fact that we wake up and have to deal with living isn't the most terrifying thing ever.

Seriously.

Seriously ???? You think the warning is a pussy ???

In one sense I agree with you, life is tough and although Kundalini is very much a part of that life, I hope you never, ever have to deal with anything other than life, other than what you are prepared for.

In your case, ignorance IS bliss, my friend. May you never tread on this path, for here be dragons, which you cannot see, or fathom in your wildest imagination.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kodasaufa

the hack are you talking about?

I have open and aligned my chakras and work on cleaning/strengthening them everyday.

go mess around in some other thread.

Please, STOP!!!! This is too much!!

So your Kundalini has risen??? I mean SERIOUSLY???? You believe THAT is Kundalini rising????

Its good, really, that your chakras are all open, and you clean and lube them everyday.... but PLEASE, don't fool others by telling them that their hot flushes or emotional surges are a result of their Kundalini rising.

I really don't know whether its attention that you seek or are seriously deluded, however, I feel bad for people lapping up ways which have no meaning, relevance or significance to raising their Kundalini.

Plus, you are denigrating what is a PURE physical and spiritual practice, not associated with any religion or belief into nothing more than hot flushes or emotional surges.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Never said I was the Guru. But I have had my rising and ascension. And nI don't need to further banter with you upon something that is of my daily life.
Had my rising a few years ago and then my ascension.

Kundalini is very powerful, it's dangerous. it a gift and should be treated with respect.

But you can't deny it's existence and someone like me trying to aware others on/about it.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

The best way to open ANY energies full throttle is to completely ignore the meditations, yogas, and limiting mantras that are sure to only give you what THEY are telling you to get.

Trust me, you can take this kind of energy so far, that you will surpass any avatars and the foolish claims they make about everything being based on ascension.

A question I have for the failed Yogavatars, is this, why have you insisted on being elected to the higher levels of a system that is crumbling from the top down ?

And the answer I give them is, the corruption is on the highest of levels, manifest above and below, and the system does its best to make sure no one escapes, bypasses the useless sea of mirth.

Passing them by, is what we are actually designed to do, to perfectly and TOTALLY blend the original energies and the Matter Energies as ONE.

Something every dam one of them, and all the Masters at ALL LEVELS, have been totally brainwashed and held hostage from doing.

Full Blown Chakra Activation is so much HIGHER and STRONGER than these people say, I activated myself by just purely DEMANDING MORE, this was my mantra, and by GOD, you had better be ready for that, all the ridiculous teachings I became aware of then, because they are all designed to make sure you never reach this level, where you are manufacturing power and LIGHT at rates that affect every soul within 20 km, your telepathy can control people like robots, and the fallen souls in MANY beg you not to kill them, to make them FULLY EXPOSED to such blinding RAW LIGHT, I took a break for awhile, but not after blowing every electrical system I was near.

I was without sleep for over a month, every day feeling better, looking younger, and desperately fighting to not pick up heavy objects and throw, (cars, etc).

It appears it is time for us to go to these levels again, that movie LUCY made me laugh good and hard, because you do NOT need to eat a bunch of Dream Pills to do this, but just tell yourself to do it, and tell all the parasites to leave you or die.

Maybe not everyone is capable of this, I could see that, but I sure think that every source of information on this subject here on earth, KNOWINGLY OR NOT, are GATEKEEPERS meant to STOP you from even coming NEAR your full potential, as ALL RELIGIONS ARE.

Self-Realization , and Mystery schools of all kinds, are just traps for the more advanced souls that manifest here, They desperately do not want anyone to stray outside of the control set, lest we see them for who they are!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Don't be a weenie, awaken your Kundalini.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO
powerful words that hit hard. I related with a lot of what you posted.

I often ask myself what next?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charismagic

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Really? Well, I think it's a pussy. How can anyone possibly warn us from Kundalini when we didn't get any warning about life?

You couldn't possibly throw anything at me that is more frightening or dire than life itself. I'm actually slightly offended by all the warnings being bandied about as though the fact that we wake up and have to deal with living isn't the most terrifying thing ever.

Seriously.

Seriously ???? You think the warning is a pussy ???

In one sense I agree with you, life is tough and although Kundalini is very much a part of that life, I hope you never, ever have to deal with anything other than life, other than what you are prepared for.

In your case, ignorance IS bliss, my friend. May you never tread on this path, for here be dragons, which you cannot see, or fathom in your wildest imagination.

No, I think Kundalini is a pussy. I am curious about those with all the warnings, though. What about this life is not terrifying? What about Kundalini could possibly more frightening?

Take your warnings and keep them, if you have had such a sweet life that you think kundalini awakening is worse.

Thanks for the warnings, though - all the same.

Edit: What part of life are any of us prepared for? None of it. Same with kundalini.

edit on 13-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite
The above posters were being an ass and disrespectful/

check up Kundalini and what it does to the psche. Kundalini is a monster henese its sanskrit name

No one is comparing applied to oranges I see kids in the street with no shoes on begging for money while I am eating a snickers bar. No matter how hard you have it there is someone just around the corner who has it a lit'l rougher. and they might not complain about it but you can read the pain in their soul.

So I am respectful to all human kinds no matter how foolish and illogical we may be at times.

I love humanity but hate people

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Ah, that's alright - I was being the same, really. I'm just surprised that people think anything in life can be more terrifying that life itself.

Thanks to this thread, I've begun to look into Kundalini and have begun to develop a healthy respect for it.

I'm going to look at the website you posted after my exams and assignments are over for the semester, but I'm also curious if you're still thinking about posting a more succinct method and explanation?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Awesome and I'm glad we are on good grounds.

From what I can personally tell you about Kundalini is that its a physical force laying in the body at the base of the spine, and an aspect to your soul. and when they awaken, all hell can go fire.

thank god I had spirit guides with me to assure me I was going to be okay.

I was just a Troll on a Bodybuilding site, never took spirituality serious at all.

Ask me any questions you would like an I will happily answer without hesitance.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I'm curious about the more frightening aspects - what is it that we end up so scared of when it happens?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

as for kundalini rising... it is our own energy and so I feel there isn't anything to fear!

The colours of the chakras are illustrated in the 'rainbow'.
I have felt the vibration of my own energy and it was incredible. I sat outside in the sunshine today and heard the buzzing of the bees... I then allowed that sound to resonate through me. Felt wonderful.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   

well there isn't a language for a lot of this stuff.
I was having involuntary Kriyas which are movements of the body releasing electrical impulses.

The night I had the Kundalini rising it was scary because for one you don't go to friends or family cause they will think your crazy. It feels like a surgeons with his hands rewiring your organs and what not with intense heat. You feel imenese heat on the spine. Each of the Chakras must be open for the Kundalini pathway to ascend to the top. So as it passess a chakra and releases past and current life's karma your on an emotional roller coaster. You fee as if your going to die many times. You don't sleep for days so that's where the psychosis Prolly comes from. It last for hours. Once the Serpent reaches the crown you feel bliss, hell you feel like jesus christ and can do anything.

You are hyper sensitive to electronics and are a lot more psychic than usual. I freaked some girls out at the gym and they thought I was their stalker. But it was just my ego getting in the way.

I guess after that night and knew I survived I didn't really have anyone to talk to about this. anyone like family and friends would think I am crazy

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: kodasaufa

well there isn't a language for a lot of this stuff.
I was having involuntary Kriyas which are movements of the body releasing electrical impulses.

Now I am worrying about you. These pulses are also a sign of other things. Last time I experienced anything like that... I was suffering from hypothermia and my muscles had gone into catabolic shock.

I hope you are eating enough and staying warm?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

And what do you expect from it?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

I was perfectly healthy, eating right and it was in the middle of the summer

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join