It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question regardind Kundalini Opening

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: NechashSong and dance often induce kundalini experiences. So I am thinking thats the case here.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

Well, what is funny to me is that some people have suggested to me that the Caduceus is actually a symbolic allegory for a Kundalini type experience, and while I have never considered the pulses to be serpentine, one time, it happened very slowly during a discussion with someone about our theories on the extradimensional nature of reality and when it happened slowly, it did feel like a sine-like pattern slowly creeping its way up. That is pretty much the only reason I think there might be some correlation.

I certainly don't believe in Chakras personally. I can see where people get the root and crown Chakras from and when I was a child, I used to toy around with the area that people call the third eye, and the heart Chakra makes sense to me, being the magnetic center of the body, but the others don't really make sense to me. Have you independently verified the soundness of eh Chakra system? Are those energetic centers innate in all people, or are they developed through practice?

In college, I took Tai Chi for my gym requirement, and they talk about an energetic flow in a circular fashion up the spine and down through the front of the body. Do you think qi is the same force that drives the Kundalini experience? My teacher was Caucasian, so I'm sure there was a lot of New Age hokum mixed in with his understanding of Tai Chi, but I could almost feel the "energy" that he was talking about when we were doing the motions.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Though the intention is admirable, a sincere word of caution!!!

Kundalini, the energy lying dormant at the base of the spine of every human being, is called Kundalini for a reason.....it is coiled like a serpent and as it starts rising, through each of the chakras, it can lead to effects, both spiritual and physical, which one must be aware of, to be able to handle it properly.

Do NOT get into this practice without a mentor, if you are planning to take it up seriously. Preparation will take dedication, discipline and preparing your body and mind will take a lot of hard work and effort.

Please, read up on it. There is enough and more material on the net to get you started. This is NOT something that you indulge in as a fad or a new age belief or because it is cool.

During my own practice I have seen people lose complete control themselves,of their sense of rationality, and much worse. Although they were AWARE of what was happening, they couldn't HANDLE it properly.

Be safe.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It is beautiful. Reminds me of a laminin protein. lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

It can happen naturally in you even if you are not using any Kundalini teachings or other tool since it is part of what a person is.

In Reiki the flow of energy can give symptoms in the body that are described as hot, very hot, tingling and cold.

In my body it is now tingling cold push from above. pressure on sensor in the middle of forehead and a flame in the back warming the shoulders.

Some people like you and me
are very sensitive to sound and feel the energy and bliss when listening to things that move them on a spiritual level.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kodasaufa
a reply to: NechashSong and dance often induce kundalini experiences. So I am thinking thats the case here.

Makes me think of the Sufi Whirling Dervishes.

Sikh spiritual music can also be nice sometimes.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Charismagic

Do NOT get into this practice without a mentor, if you are planning to take it up seriously. Preparation will take dedication, discipline and preparing your body and mind will take a lot of hard work and effort.

Depends on how much preparation the person have done before unconsciously but some caution I agree with. Going thru a fear amygdala overload is not very pleasant even if it can be needed for the next step.

The gentle awakening is probably better than the instant that leaves you very disorientated.
edit on 10-9-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Well this is interesting what is written on these last posts. I always got the filling if you are honest and are doing this stuff for the right reasons with pure intent (which for me is to help all beings to reach enlightenment) that everything should click and the universe will set itself so that you will go through this transformation in a way which you can handle?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity
Well this is interesting what is written on these last posts. I always got the filling if you are honest and are doing this stuff for the right reasons with pure intent (which for me is to help all beings to reach enlightenment) that everything should click and the universe will set itself so that you will go through this transformation in a way which you can handle?

Your reasoning is sound.

Sometimes a soul/consciousness cannot find a good gentle way to wake up to symbiosis in a gentle way and an extreme change in awareness happens that the consciousness/ego might not be able to handle.

Better to take the slow gentle road where you seek en-light-ment one step at a time with pure intent so that the change is gradual.

I will give you an example on the empath ability that some people have. It is nice since you can connect and feel what other people feel and therefor help them out. The negative is that you can without control feel what other people feel with problems knowing if it is your feelings or someones else:s feeling that you are feeling.

Abilities/awareness can be double edged swords.

Sometimes the break thru is not easy.

edit on 11-9-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

i will vouch for empathy

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ive been waking up with these strange headaches so looked it up. One site mentioned it might be a kundalini experience (awakening). Therefore I'm in. I am looking forward to your presentation. I want to ask if this is something that would be better done with support (in pairs as an example).

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dianec
Like a session with someone.

There is enough data out there to give you a good idea if you are having or experiencing kundalini surges or pulses as I like to put it.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Yes - doing it with someone. Them helping you and you helping them. I've only begun reading on the pulses/vibrations that are causing the head discomfort. I dislike the feeling so I'm thinking it must be something other than a spiritual awakening.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

well this filling should increase in meditation when you are focused. Especially if you are already felling it without meditation. So I would suggest you try to meditate and focus on third chakra and see what happens or just take a walk in nature or forest and just breath in the fresh air and think of nothing be empty - just be in the present. This practice also increases this filling for me.

But in any case - I feel this almost all the time during the day on some days and never have I thought of it as discomfort. So I dunno. It can be really something else - or your mind-ego is interpreting it wrong. Trust your instinct and please visit a doctor if necessary in which case you will at least be sure what it is.

And I heard that sessions with people are very beneficial because of increased energy around you by other people who are near you. So if you would like to do that, than do it
But for me personally I enjoy it on my own the most. Everyone has his/her own style, hehe

a reply to: LittleByLittle
Thank you for your replay. I know what you mean about empathy. Because I could since when I was young feel emotions of other people when conversing to some degree and have very good intuition of what they are thinking or at least if someone is lying or is dishonest with me. And I feel this only increased with regular meditations which I have been doing for some time now.

Namaste!

edit on 1410511437943September439433014 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

edit on 1410511474944September449443014 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

edit on 1410511509945September459453014 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

edit on 1410511575946September469463014 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinitynice reply

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Kundalini is not to be toyed with.

It's like nuclear energy or dynamite. You _MUST_ know what you are doing, and you have to listen to the elders with experience before you do anything with it.

Why would you want to share your information to beginners? No one should forcefully open their kundalini. Are you in a rush? Do you want to serve rush, greed, madness and ego, or natural spiritual evolution guided by the Divine?

Kundalini-psychosis is not something to laugh at, it's a very serious condition, that the Earth's 'healthcare' really doesn't know how to deal with or respond to.

You should be very aware of the dangers of kundalini and raising it before its time, before even writing such posts. In fact, this very knowledge should prevent you from even wanting to write this kind of a post.

In other words, ARE YOU MAD?

On the other hand, this is the age of information (or at least should be, but the information apocalypse doesn't seem to happen - perhaps we should have chosen 'a hive mind' instead of 'individual stupidity', because that way, everyone would at least know how to raise kids properly and how to raise dogs properly, instead of creating problems, like most people do now with both), and if someone really wants to raise their kundalini without an enlightened master at their side, guiding the process, and making the decisions, of whether it's even time to do so yet or not, that's their own responsibility, and they will probably find the information from somewhere.

However, would you spread instructions on how to create bombs and then spread them for kids of all ages to see?

Do you go around neighbourhoods, ringing your bell and giving free dynamite and nitroglyserin to every child you see?

I don't understand why anyone would want to do this.

The core point is here:

- If someone is going to raise their kundalini forcefully (unnaturally), instead of letting it raise when you are actually SPIRITUALLY MATURE ENOUGH to handle it, there should be an enlightened master that guides you through the process, and who knows how to deal with all kinds of possible dangers and side effects.

Without that, _NO_ONE_ should _EVER_ raise their kundalini.

What is the reason for wanting to do this? To get 'high'?

I would advise against giving this information out there, because it's EXTREMELY DANGEROUS to anyone who starts experimenting without knowing what they are doing. Especially it's dangerous for those, who think they know what they are doing, but in reality, don't.

I know how I could raise my kundalini, but I also know that without an enlightened master guiding me, (or even with him), I could burn my chakras, permanently opening them so that they can't be closed anymore, and losing touch with reality, before I am ready. I know I could burn some of my internal organs, or their etheric/astral counterparts. I could become paralysed. I could burn out this body, which would then die, but I wouldn't be free of suffering, until my energy flows have been corrected. The kundalini can attack any weakness and strike to any direction, if every chakra isn't completely balanced and harmonious. It can damage the chakras in ways that make it impossible for your soul to completely remain in the physical body, but other chakras still keeeping it here would make it impossible for the soul to escape the body, either - so I could be doomed to live the rest of the incarnation (or longer) in a sort of non-existential limbo, between planes, perhaps phasing in and out, not knowing what's real, and becoming vulnerable to all kinds of spiritual/energy attacks from other planes.

It could damage your aura, so it wouldn't protect your body so well anymore, which means you would become sick easier, and all that.

There are so many dangers associated with premature kundalini raising, that they cannot be stressed enough. No one should attempt this, no matter how crazy drug-junkies they are. Even drugs are probably safer than raising kundalini without proper wisdom and experience.

Kundalini is extremely powerful energy - it's like "pure energy", and it doesn't care what it has to burn through to get where it's going. And of course in the unprepared mind that has never even contemplated deeper things, it can causes such psychosis that the craziest army generals and in the world, the most lunatic, man-hating feminazis and the most megalo-manic bankers will seem like great, fun, civilized and harmonious messengers of peace and love.

DO NOT TOY WITH KUNDALINI, and DO NOT FREELY GIVE OUT METHODS TO OPEN IT.

I don't believe in keeping knowledge and information, the truth, from the people. But I also don't believe everyone should have access to every dangerous detailed piece of information in existence.

Are you ready and prepared to take responsibility for dozens or more unstable minds destroying their incarnations and possibly a lot more (even other people) based on your advise?

_IF_ kundalini is ever raised/opened/awakened, it should ALWAYS be done with an enlightened, experienced master. _NEVER_ALONE_.

I can't stress this point enough, and you shouldn't be able to, either.

Please AT LEAST stress this point as much as you can, if you decide to embark on the foolish ego-voyage of showing off your useless knowledge of raising kundalini to the world.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Really? Well, I think it's a pussy. How can anyone possibly warn us from Kundalini when we didn't get any warning about life?

You couldn't possibly throw anything at me that is more frightening or dire than life itself. I'm actually slightly offended by all the warnings being bandied about as though the fact that we wake up and have to deal with living isn't the most terrifying thing ever.

Seriously.

edit on 13-9-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Interesting... I never really got much into the metaphysical or spiritual side of this, but it comes up when reading on stuff relating to meditation and eastern philosophy approaches. (I still read a little bit into it, but more as something with entertaining stories than things I'd take seriously.)

Yet I did stumble on something that might be related in my own meditation, but not sure if it's specifically for this...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suppose that might be some kind of starting point, as I would suspect most people would say there's a lot more to it for it to be useful. It does seem to get energy flowing and you can kind of shift it around, most I get out of it afaik is to help warm myself up if I wake up feeling a bit chilly. (I'm probably too pragmatic to notice if there's anything esoteric going on.)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina
Kunsalini found me, SO I am doin my best to aware and explain it because no one could really help me with it at the time/

I have gotten warnings from others before, and well that is just a fact those will have to live with. Better share then be left in the dark. And it is an option those who want to choose to go down can

Keeping people in the dark is not really something I favor

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join