It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[PAN 2014] The Redemption

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Spot on! Well done my friend! I seem to frequently identify with the conflicted heroes.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: grayeagle
Thanks, greyeagle! I appreciate you stopping by to read... This is a fun writing challenge - I just hopped over to read your entry, too!

Thanks again,

AB

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
a reply to: Rodinus

All is well. I have been saved by a Gorilla in Superhero tights!
Seriously. Sleep deprivation is the worst. I will silently kick myself over my other errors (there are a few), but hopefully everyone will forgive my "oops" and read on anyway...

peace & thanks,

AB

edit on 12-9-2014 by AboveBoard because: erros...erm...errors!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Loved it!

Almost what to hear what happens next though. . .

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Hey Thanks, AB!

I appreciate you dropping by! Hmmm... I have a few "after" scenarios, but I decided I couldn't choose between them.
Short stories challenge me that way - I either have to keep it clipped or write a novella... lol!!!

In this case, I think a few quirks might come into the "best laid plans" of the Redeemers...

Thanks again!

- AB

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

This is awesome AB!

The way you captured the fundamentals, and the nuances of the radical population control advocacy in this piece, is absolutely perfect. Ludlum would be hard pressed to achieve better, and I say that as a Ludlum fan!

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

S&F AB

I'm no writer, but I am an avid reader, what a great premise for a trilogy. I can see this as end of book 2, now go and write book 1, finish book 2, and get onto book 3

A great read and my thanks for the distraction

Cody

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Ah - more novels to languish in my computer, half finished, with frustrated characters poking into my consciousness every now and then to say, "Really? You left me HERE? Can't be bothered to pull me off the cliff's edge, I see... Sheesh..." (stomps off back to some dark corner of my awareness...)

So many stories... so little time...

Thank you for the great idea! Glad to contribute to anyone's moment of escape...

peace,
AB

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Denver airport is one creepy place. Why they ever needed to replace it is beyond me (ehm*)

Two thumbs up!!

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Wonderful as ever AboveBoard
. Though with you it always is
...Keep them coming!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mrs.Peony

Thank you, Mrs.Peony! I appreciate you stopping by to read this. I hope to see you around on the boards here, and welcome to ATS!

(It is a creepy airport - perfect for a creepy story!!
)

peace,
AB

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDoctor46

Hey there, Doc!

Thank you so much for dropping by the thread!! You are very kind in your assessment.

I feel like I've been under a rock lately and it's great to see people here again, yourself included.

- AB

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

That was a great read.

Can't wait to see if there is a sequel, I hope so.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Wowzer, AB, that is some powerful writing! Sucked me in and wouldn't let me go. Beautiful even. It would make an awesome graphic novella---that's how it unfolded in my head, I could "see" it as I read it. When that happens to me, I know I've read something of depth. I'm never surprised by you, but I am often reminded that you have SO much to offer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join