It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God attacking with Weather again?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So, we have religious people like Pat Robertson always claiming that natural disasters are caused by god being mad at people for not following modern christian dogma. So now there was a big storm in Detroit and who did "god" target with it? Church camp tents. So, obviously god is mad at American christians for some reason. Probably for idolatry with the US flag, guns, bombs, sports or some other christian "principle" that isn't actually in Christianity.

Tents collapse at church festivals

www.wxyz.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Yep. It is always the heathens fault.

2 Chronicles 7:14 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

14 and My people on whom My name is called be humbled, and pray, and seek My face, and turn back from their evil ways, then I -- I hear from the heavens, and forgive their sin, and heal their land

Pat doesn't even know his own fairy tale correctly.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yep. God did that for sure. For all those reasons and more.

Or

It was just a storm doing what storms do naturally. Nothing to do with God or His alleged revenge upon mankind for doing what mankind does.

Hmmmm.....Ya I think I'm going with choice number two. Especially since believing in choice one would include me having to believe in mythical invisible supernatural beings controlling the weather rather than it simply being just plain old weather.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think God's angry at people for fighting and for following the modern Christian dogma which was created by people with a desire to control others. God works in mysterious ways. What is written will come to pass.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It's not God doing this evil.

It's Satan.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's not God doing this evil.

It's Satan.

Actually I'm pretty sure Satan has become too busy hiding Dinosaur Bones all over earth to fool everyone about the age of the earth, so he had to give back the weather control machine to God as he just couldn't find time for it any more.

I don't blame him either. Between Hiding Fossils/Bones and Leading the Gay Agenda I don't know when he finds the time to torture all those lost souls in Hell. Satan needs to work on delegation of some of these important jobs or he'll end up burning himself out too soon!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
God allows: suicide bombers to randomly kill innocent people
nutbag radicals to behead innocent people
nutbag radicals to beat their wives, just because a book says so
allows Egyptian men to have their wives one more time after they are dead
Allows girls barely of puberty age to be forced to marry a old man...
I could go on and on and on..
And the question is if he is playing with the weather???

No

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It was Mother Nature. She's in a bad mood because the tooth fairy didn't give back the ark of the covenant that she borrowed last week. Now, Santa Clause will have to swoop in and make it all better, but not before Jack Frost nips at Mohammad's nose. Jesus and Batman will be having a cage match Sept. 24th. Tune in...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me how an entity that posses such incredible intellect and power as to be capable of creating the universe, would then be so vindictive, jealous and insecure. All of which are very feebleminded human traits.

So apparently we were created and are ruled by a dim witted angry arsehole.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Naw, Mother earth is attacking us, not god. She is pissed because we are destroying her children, all the animals and plants on the earth. Those tents were hurting the grass and they sprayed chemicals to kill all the bugs. Next is all the farmers who are using bad chemicals.

Mother earth is going to destroy Monsanto too. Thank god.
edit on 9-9-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Actually Jesus rebuked a storm on the sea of Galilee so from that point of view it may be the principalities and powers controlling the weather or it is just weather wars and the military did it.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If it's not God I can imagine it's either the planet or the universe as a whole that is self aware. As such it reacts to negative stimuli, like a lot of our practices. I believe it reacts by trying to cut the heat, and if that doesn't work (like in our case) it goes to the extremes.

Only a matter of time until the self aware universe and everything beyond it (God) goes nah, respect nature *smack*

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Does this mean we get to protest their funerals?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So, we have religious people like Pat Robertson always claiming that natural disasters are caused by god being mad at people for not following modern christian dogma. So now there was a big storm in Detroit and who did "god" target with it? Church camp tents. So, obviously god is mad at American christians for some reason. Probably for idolatry with the US flag, guns, bombs, sports or some other christian "principle" that isn't actually in Christianity.

Tents collapse at church festivals

www.wxyz.com...

Probably the opposite. Pissed of that people are following christian dogma instead of Jesus and Buddhas and all the other blessed ones teaching of loving each other as yourselves.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I would lean more towards planet inhabitant induced climate change then the LORD CB328 ...
edit on 9/10/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
na it was the gov't and haarp trying to convince all the fools still there to get out before the ice age comes
they don't want to have to send in the marines to save them from freezing to death!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hmmm... The article makes no mention of Pat Robertson. Was this thread made just to slam Christians? I mean I know that fellows like Pat bellowing on and on about how bad weather is the fault of the gays, drugs, prematial sex, or some other moral bulls# is dumb, but man was this thread necessary? And I say this as one of the avid anti-Christian people on this site.
edit on 10-9-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It's so ridiculous and beyond unacceptable when people claim things like: "god is so angry at us...look at all the recent natural disasters, they're proof."

What's even worse than that is people that take those uneducated statements as truth and don't do the research themselves. Some people are literally blind to the world around them, if it's not happening in their bubble, it doesn't exist. It's like that child's game if I can't see you, you can't see me.

There have been natural disasters since the dawn of time and there will be natural disasters until the end of time. The storm was bad, but it's not like it's the first time a big storm hit the world, did this guy forget Katrina?

The Ring of Fire is another example. Fear-mongers love that area of the world. There isn't a day that passes where there isn't a substantial earthquake in that region. Yet, when a sizable one hits someone always claims it's because gods super pissed at us, it's the end of the world and all that other bs.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Actually I'm pretty sure Satan has become too busy hiding Dinosaur Bones all over earth to fool everyone about the age of the earth, so he had to give back the weather control machine to God as he just couldn't find time for it any more.

That is hilarious and so true
I'm dying!!!!

Everyone knows if god didn't do it then satan surely did!!

Some folks really need to start picking up some new reading material.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Perhaps some background into the ones targeted would shed some light on the subject. Maybe they were praying for rain. There are so many angles it could be but yes in some way the spegitti monster is behind this and from our view we can not know why but we can only judge the results of such actions. Sometimes the truth is right on the surface. Will this be the last time that a believer is targeted by GOD? No it gets much worse. Plenty of fuel for denial and judgments of him by many.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join