It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you cry?.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I only read this because I like your posts and wanted to see what you had to say

Some people need to cry... it is their release valve, so to speak. Not many guys admit to crying but those that do sometimes get bullied but I think it's just human and that's why I admire your honesty!

I'm drunk posting too

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
edited. I"m going to reword this ... when I figure out what I'm going to say better.
edit on 9/10/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I cry......but only when 230 feet under the earth. In an Anechoic chamber contained in a Faraday cage, with magic runes of concealment painted on the walls and the lights off.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Not only am I a crier but I'm also usually late to the drunkposting party, darn it. I was probably off crying about something or another.

I've known quite a few people in my life that see crying only as a reaction to sadness or pain. Crying for me seems to be tied to the way I interact with the world and the way I experience both sadness and joy.

A beautiful piece of music or a song that holds a deeper meaning for me will trigger the water works every time. it doesn't even have to be high brow, just put on Puff the Magic Dragon and I cry like a baby. Darn you Jackie Paper.

Penny

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join