It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shakespeare & Alex Jones are they fakes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I just found this online , while i have read about William Shakespeare being either Marlow/or Bacon i have never looked into the Hck's V Jones what do you think ats

www.huffingtonpost.com...

images.huffingtonpost.com...

illuminatiwatcher.com...

I think a conspiracy is afoot

edit on 9/9/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

"I just found this online , while i have read about William Shakespeare being either Marlow/or Bacon i have never looked into the Hck's V Jones what do you think ats"

So here we are, in the 21st century, comparing William Shakespeare to Alex Jones.
Let's consider the import of Alex Jones 400 years hence.
In the year 2414, should the legacy of Alex Jones transcend that of William Shakespeare?
Alex Jones is entitled to the legacy that he deserves.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

i tried to show Shakespeare/ Marlow
Alex/jones / bill hicks

sorry for not being clear me bad

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
In spite of his admitted avarice, Shakspere seemingly made no effort during his lifetime to control or secure remuneration from the plays bearing his name, many of which were first published anonymously. As far as can be ascertained, none of his heirs were involved in any manner whatsoever in the printing of the First Folio after his death, nor did they benefit financially therefrom. Had he been their author, Shakspere's manuscripts and unpublished plays would certainly have constituted his most valued possessions, yet his will--while making special disposition of his second-best bed and his "broad silver gilt bowl" neither mentions nor intimates that he possessed any literary productions whatsoever.

The query also has been raised, "Where did William Shakspere secure his knowledge of modern French, Italian, Spanish, and Danish, to say nothing of classical Latin and Greek?" For, in spite of the rare discrimination with which Latin is used by the author of the Shakespearian plays, Ben Jonson, who knew Shakspere intimately, declared that the Stratford actor understood "small Latin and less Greek"!
www.sacred-texts.com...

More than can be said for Alex jones

edit on 9/9/2014 by douglas5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There actually a large number of people who think that William Shakespeare wasn't a real person but a collection of people who wrote using that name, I'm not one of them I think he was a real person though I've got some questions about him and what he actually wrote, but that's for a different thread.

As for Alex Jones, I've just got this thing about him, something that puts him into the same category as Nick Pope. I dont trust what they say. I came up with a saying a few years back that can be found on my twitter page its 'Knowledge from another, Isn't knowledge itself.' By this I mean just because Alex or Nick or anyone says something is fact you should never take their word for it and do your own research. I will finish with this I DONT TRUST JONES OR POPE.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Danny85

Shakespeare is a real puzzle he went to court over 2 pence he was owed yet never made anything of his work and for such a well read man a genius some say his daughter was never taught to read or write - very strange

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Funny, I was just looking into this Hicks/Jones connection yesterday. There is WAY more than teeth. Age? Does Alex Jones look 39 or a decade older? His partner is Bill Hicks old partner, who started a Company with Hicks that Jones is now a part owner. This friend listed Hicks and Jones as producers of a documentary film made in 2013. Bill died of pancreatic cancer that the average diagnosis age is 71. He started chemo immediately but had a full beard and head of hair only months after diagnosis at his last show. Jones was presented with a painting of Hicks at an anniversary celebration of Bills death. Photoshop evidence in Jones' childhood photos and yearbook. AND the list goes on and on.

I thought about bringing it here but I assumed that it HAD to have been posted here before. I don't know what to think, strange coincidences pique my interest about it for sure!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedownlink

Not to sure about the source, but it's where I found the info I posted above.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
a reply to: wastedownlink

Not to sure about the source, but it's where I found the info I posted above.

excellent link wastedown i had not looked into the hicks/jones connection but now i am sold there are just way too many things not right

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Another case of duja vu

what do you think

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

seems nancy lanza video's are getting taken down ??

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: douglas5
I just found this online , while i have read about William Shakespeare being either Marlow/or Bacon i have never looked into the Hck's V Jones what do you think ats

www.huffingtonpost.com...

images.huffingtonpost.com...

illuminatiwatcher.com...

I think a conspiracy is afoot

Here in the U.K. we have a problem. Anything and everything of any importance has to revolve around London and South East England.

There is a conspiracy regarding Shakespeare. The conspiracy is basically they have to find someone, anyone who could have in fact wrote Shakespeare's works. That someone , anyone had to originate from London or The South East Of England.

For a historically important figure to have been born outside London or South East England is totally unbearable for those in London.

All the candidates for who the real Shakespeare was come from guess were ? Yes, London or The South East.

The works of Shakespeare where written by Shakespeare, until someone can prove beyond doubt they where written by someone else.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Yet Shakespeare had never travelled was a miser and the original notes bore interesting watermarks , and at one time his name was spelled shakespere and the way he chased down 2 pence in court ,but never profited or had any large part in any play raises some eyebrows and his daughter being illiterate ,but then again some like Manly .p .Hall will have you believe it was Bacon who wrote under the alias of shakespeare .

But for such a genius he had a very small library when he died

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yet Shakespeare had never travelled was a miser and the original notes bore interesting watermarks , and at one time his name was spelled shakespere and the way he chased down 2 pence in court ,but never profited or had any large part in any play raises some eyebrows and his daughter being illiterate ,but then again some like Manly .p .Hall will have you believe it was Bacon who wrote under the alias of shakespeare .

But for such a genius he had a very small library when he died

To have had the wealth to buy the second largest house in Stratford - upon- Avon he must have profited by his works.

As for his daughter being illiterate , that has no bearing on Shakespeare himself. The great English painter J.M.W. Turner was the son of an illiterate London Barber.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

At the end of the 19th century, Bérenger Saunière, the poor parish priest of Rennes-le-Château, all of a sudden started spending a lot more money then he could ever have earned performing his normal duties. He had been assigned to this tiny village in the south of France at the age of 33 and had spent his first few years there in piety and poverty. According to his meticulously kept accounting books, in February 1892 he had a debt of 105 francs and 80,65 francs in his ‘fonds secrets’ (savings). That all changed in the 1890s. From that time on his surviving papers and accounts record a total expenditure of some 660,000 francs, equivalent to EUR 2,500,000 today. He would spend up to 50,000 francs in one month in some periods.

Like Shakespeare he seemed to go from rag's to riches overnight could it be another case of a front man

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

At the end of the 19th century, Bérenger Saunière, the poor parish priest of Rennes-le-Château, all of a sudden started spending a lot more money then he could ever have earned performing his normal duties. He had been assigned to this tiny village in the south of France at the age of 33 and had spent his first few years there in piety and poverty. According to his meticulously kept accounting books, in February 1892 he had a debt of 105 francs and 80,65 francs in his ‘fonds secrets’ (savings). That all changed in the 1890s. From that time on his surviving papers and accounts record a total expenditure of some 660,000 francs, equivalent to EUR 2,500,000 today. He would spend up to 50,000 francs in one month in some periods.

By no means did Shakespeare go from rags.

Both his father and grandfather where very wealthy men.
Like Shakespeare he seemed to go from rag's to riches overnight could it be another case of a front man

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

And yet for such a rich man doing his great work he is described as being unkept a man who had very little grasp of higher latin or greek .

What is you're take on the Alex Jones / Bill Hicks

interesting avatar you have Monty's bodyguard and i were friends his grandson was my apprentice many moons ago

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

And yet for such a rich man doing his great work he is described as being unkept a man who had very little grasp of higher latin or greek .

What is you're take on the Alex Jones / Bill Hicks

interesting avatar you have Monty's bodyguard and i were friends his grandson was my apprentice many moons ago

William Shakespeare being unkept ? They do say geniuses can be somewhat eccentric in their behaviours.

Alex Jones / Bill Hicks. I think if you look at more or less everything you can find some sort of conspiracy either large or small. Some could be true, others not so. Each have to draw their own conclusions.

As for my avatar, i thank you for your comments and your connections to Monty.

I think we have to honour our National Hero's. Too much political correctness these days.

edit on 17-9-2014 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
To be honest, it doesn't really matter if Shakespeare's works are collaborative - they remain the crowning glory of British dramatism. In likelihood they are written by Shakespeare, but substantially revised over the centuries to the format we see today.

I don't buy the Marlowe thing personally, but i think it very likely that the plays have been improved over time - almost the historical equivalent of 'additional dialogue provided by the cast' which you see on the writing credits of modern comedy shows.

The Jones/Hicks thing is very far fetched. An interesting idea for sure, but Jones has a personal history that extends into Hicks' lifetime. And if he was faking, he'd surely change the teeth - it isn't hard to do.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The Jones / Hicks thing is a load of cack, nicely debunked here:

ross-elder.com...

I agree with the above site....

Besides, Hicks was awesome, Jones is a waste of oxygen.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join