It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failed terrorist attack or just an accident.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: _Del_

I got that impression by your first post, and cause you haven't once said that you don't think it was.
If that is not what you are getting at by pushing the intent angle then I mis interpreted it and I apologize

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

There isn't enough known to say whether it was an attempt at terrorism or not. How would I know from several hundred miles away? I even acknowledged that it might be an accident. I don't believe it was, however, and neither do the police. My first post was aimed at comments that it was a guy "who just happened to crash a truck" or "just a moron" who happened to crash a truck and was a victim of profiling. It does not appear that this is the case.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

This guy has a one of a kind name. I'm confident the violation below is him. Notice under race, he claims he is Native American or Alaskan Native. It has a notation next to that saying that information is subjective and was provided to the court by the prosecuting agency (click on link). He looks like an Arab to me. I don't think any Native Americans or Alaskan Natives are converting to Islam. They're too proud to do that. I think he's an Arab/Muslim terrorist.

2014.occupista.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

Awesome find.

I'm anxious for more info to come out.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So why would they say he is American Indian or alaskan? His name is defiantly middle eastern. Does everyone's race have the notation or just him?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stellawayten
That motor vehicle violation site page was for Washington County, WI and it only had that guy on it. It seems to me the cops or prosecutors were willfully entering false info into official records. Maybe this guy is on the terrorism watch list of persons not allowed to be here? When they found that out, Eric Holder ordered them to let him go.
wcca.wicourts.gov...

A weird coincidence I noticed when Erath County was mentioned. I remembered that the Navy Seal sniper Chris Kyle was killed in Erath County at the Rough Creek Lodge and Resort on February 2, 2013. en.wikipedia.org... When I located the Alon gas station in Stephensville and the Rough Creek Lodge and Resort on Google Earth and measured the distance between them I got 20.01 miles. www.roughcreek.com... I think Alabdullah is a Saudi. Perhaps they are planning a similar attack on a military base, such as Fort Hood?

Alon gas station in Stephensville, TX

edit on 9-9-2014 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

It's an accident. Don't be racist.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Sorry to ask you to do all the "leg" work but im just not good at it. I have some more info for you.

First, another strange thing about this is there is a website called inthejailhousenow.com that lists all the people taken to jail that day. There was another huge incident that happened in the same town that day which was the cops having a standoff with some people in a house and swat was here. (This is a small town so having just one big thing happen is huge.) Well the three people arrested from that were on the website but alabdullah was not on there. Strange because he was arrested earlier.

Second, there is a nuclear power plant close to here in Glen rose. I've always thought that may be a target.

Third, this town is the same town that was big time in the news a year or more ago for mass sightings of UFO activity.

Just giving you more info to help connect the dots. Thanks for taking an interest. It seems no one else cares.
edit on 9/10/2014 by stellawayten because: fix link

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
thx for the article
news

big incident in a small town... probably goes unnoticed or does not receive the proper media attention.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

not with that name.

2nd line

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

no it is not racial profiling.

The OP is asking questions about the incident. Nothing wrong with that.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Other countries use racial profiling all the time, and it saves their bacon.

When we have mid easterners murdering and threatening America then I would say that is a good time for racial profiling.

If Americans were jumping on planes, boats, and trains to get to say, Iran, and were infiltrating them without any heed and launching attacks on them and cutting the heads off of THIER journalists, what do you think they would be doing?

When they hate us so much, but are still doing everything they can to get here and harm us, and we cave in to the retardation of political correctness, what do you think they will say, and what will they think of us? And since this is being caused by our current leaders, what does that say about them? That they really care about the people they leech off of and spit upon?

This situation here though is hard to say, and this particular incident wouldn't be used to begin profiling, because our government are already trying to do that, but certain leaders here are trying to curb that so they can get here and hurt us. Then they can "fix" things and offer up more freedom killing solutions as usual.
edit on 10-9-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

So because this guy has a middle eastern name it's a failed terrorist attack? Outstanding sleuth work.

Seriously, there are accidents like this all the time. People make mistakes. Doesn't matter what their names are, or where they are from; there are bad drivers or drivers that make bad decisions everywhere.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Name/race to "terrorism" is a bad leap of logic. But this isn't considered an "accident" by a bad driver by the police department, either.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
For a long time I have believed the truth about a lot of strange incidences has been suppressed, as to not alarm the public.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
That's an interesting site. Do you have the names of the other people that were involved with the SWAT raid? I just checked it out and Alabdullah has his mugshot there.

Regarding the Stephensville Lights UFO case, I hadn't heard about that until last night when I was researching this case. I watched a Youtube video that a young man had taken from his home near Walnut Springs. The video and description is identical to what I witnessed over a reservoir in NJ. I have a video that I posted in ATS somewhere. I will find it and post it here.

I was also reading last night about a secret base off the east side of Highway 144 between Walnut Springs and Meridian. The article suggests it may have something to do with the Stephensville Lights UFO's. Here is a Google aerial view with the gps coordinates along the bottom.

Gate on Highway 144

Here's the article about the secret base.
dandare.wordpress.com...

Just wait until I find the UFO video I took and the Youtube video by the man in Walnut Springs and compare them. I saw 3 of them maneuvering around and was spellbound, trying to get my camera to focus on them in the dark in a kayak on the water. I finally shot a short video on one that the focus goes in and out on. The colors shifted from orange, white, blue, and green.

The nuke plant nearby is very concerning... I will check that out.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

If he is on that site then they just added it because I looked this morning. So they just forgot to add him until someone mentioned it?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Here is a link to the other incident of the three other arrests that day.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I found my video in the Blaine, WA UFO thread. Luckily it was still there. I couldn't find it on my computer. Here's the direct link to the tinypic site where the video is.
tinypic.com...

Here's a link to the Blaine, WA UFO thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I realize the video is very poor quality. It was taken with an HP817-5.3 mega pixel camera at night in a kayak with no tripod. So that's the deal on that. I don't care if you disagree on my opinion of what I think it was, I just want to show it because it matches the Stephensville descriptions. Especially the 20 year old man who described the lights as having mass to them. This video does no justice to what I witnessed with my own eyes through binoculars. I never saw maneuvers like that, light that looked like a perfectly round globe changing colors rapidly, and completely silent! I'll try to find the Walnut Springs UFO Youtube video later. I have to go fishing!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yes, the NSA monitors this site I'm sure! They probably said, FUBAR, quick get his mug up on that site. At this moment they're equipping this terrorist with a better IED equipped gasoline tanker for a possible attack on either of the 2 military bases nearby.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join