It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof : Russia didn`t want to face the decision of having to intervene

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

What are the names of the people on the CIA payroll in Ukraine. The names of the people who are part of the network of fascists?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Instead of just posting, I actually have followed what has been going on, do your homework guys before posting.

And yet you won't answer the simple question asked of you...why?

And amazingly enough so have many other's on ATS, infact a few of us were some of the first to discuss this when the first thread was created...so we have done our homework.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I will name you one!

Valentin Nalivaychenkonwho is the new head of the Ukraine security services

He's a double agent recruited by the CIA some time ago

rt.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

I will name you one!

Valentin Nalivaychenkonwho is the new head of the Ukraine security services

He's a double agent recruited by the CIA some time ago

rt.com...

Nice try -

On Monday, Aleksandr Yakimenko, the head of Ukraine's security service, the SBU, during Yanukovich's term went one step further, and said that his successor, Valentin Nalivaychenko, is a double agent working for the CIA.

"Nalivaychenko was recruited by the US when he was Ukraine's Consul General in Washington [2001-2003]," said Yakimenko, for whom an arrest warrant has been issued in Kiev since he left the country last month, while speaking to Russia's Channel One.

The accusation is coming from the former SBU chief under Yanukovych. I wonder why he would make that claim...

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I predict based on my powers to see things and events, not from reading newspapers.

Well maybe you should start as that would help you out of your fantasy.

People can learn and change and eliminate hatred from their hearts. But if they do not change, the events will happen as predicted.

Putin should do that, yet he won't and your predictions will not come true, such as many that get posted on ATS all the time.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

The accusation is coming from the former SBU chief under Yanukovych. I wonder why he would make that claim...

Just look at the source and it should become clear.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Nice try,well you did ask and I gave you a name

I'm pretty sure the former head of security knows far more than you do and what better place for the CIA to have a double agent making decisions over there

So there you have it,you asked for a name and I gave you one-the current head of security service takes two pay cheques one from his country and one from Uncle Sam

We know from the leaked phone calls that America was discussing who they want in power over there,for the Money they invested they also go their own man in charge of the SBU

Of course if we believe your posts here the west had nothing to do with Ukraine but the leaked phone calls,CIA visit and this information shows that's a pack of lies

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

No what you gave me was wild speculation from a former SBU head who has an arrest warrant out for him.

Try again

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Just look at the source and it should become clear.

I tried that whole benefit of the doubt thing again..

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I predicted that Kiev will be 'sacked'. Somebody on ATS attacked me for the word 'sacked'. The word 'sacked' means that there will be fighting on the streets and fighting in the houses and I see hundreds of thousands dead in Kiev.

That is not what the word "sacked" means. Either you do not speak English as well as you claim, or you are changing your prediction.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

My prediction came before Zero-hedge. I have beaten zero-hedge.

The doubters on this Board should look up my posts.

I have predicted that Poroshenko is wrapping up his business in Ukraine and will run away to some European country.

Your prediction has yet to come true. So long as Poroshenko remains, you are wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Why has he got an arrest warrant out on him?

If it's to do with the 80 civilians and police killed by a sniper I and others have proved with facts that the far right Ukraine fatherland party were behind that as seen in the video of a member with a silenced assault rifle in his car,leaked phone call between Estonian and EU diplomat discussing the new government was behind it and BBC and Guardian reporters highlighting the shots were fired from a hotel controlled by the protestors

What other facts you need to show who realy planned all those deaths? Don't you find it strange with the damming evidence put forth that this matter has dropped off the radar?

It's dropped off as far right fatherland members now have actual seats of power in the new Ukraine cabinet and this matter is closed as if this information was disclosed it would destroy the new government

America got the people it wanted in power and have the new Chief of the SBU in their pocket and you have the audacity to post thread after thread of Russian influence and so called invasions

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Sacked means dismissed from employment,certainly not a term used for fighting

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Why has he got an arrest warrant out on him?

Why has who got an arrest warrant out on him?

If it's to do with the 80 civilians and police killed by a sniper I and others have proved with facts that the far right Ukraine fatherland party were behind that as seen in the video of a member with a silenced assault rifle in his car,leaked phone call between Estonian and EU diplomat discussing the new government was behind it and BBC and Guardian reporters highlighting the shots were fired from a hotel controlled by the protestors

You have proven nothing. All you have done is repeat the same nonsense over and over again that you have hypnotized yourself into believing that everyone agrees with you. Why shouldn't someone in a potential war zone not have a rifle? What does the phone call prove besides a woman with a Russian (not Ukrainian) name was spreading rumors? How could the reporters tell whether the shots were coming from a particular building, or if the sound of the gunshots was echoing off of it?

What other facts you need to show who realy planned all those deaths? Don't you find it strange with the damming evidence put forth that this matter has dropped off the radar?

It hasn't dropped off the radar, there are fresher deaths crowding it out.

It's dropped off as far right fatherland members now have actual seats of power in the new Ukraine cabinet and this matter is closed as if this information was disclosed it would destroy the new government

Three far right members in government and less than 15% of the seats in Parliament. Hardly a majority.

America got the people it wanted in power and have the new Chief of the SBU in their pocket and you have the audacity to post thread after thread of Russian influence and so called invasions

According to your own damning evidence the Americans wanted the wrestler. Proshenko won, so I guess America didn't get what they wanted, did they? Since when is sending an army into another country and annexing part of it not an invasion?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Sacked means dismissed from employment,certainly not a term used for fighting

Oh dear.

sack transitive verb
Definition of SACK

: to plunder (as a town) especially after capture
: to strip of valuables : loot
— sack·er noun
Origin of SACK

sack
First Known Use: circa 1547
sack noun
Definition of SACK

: the plundering of a captured town
Origin of SACK

Middle French sac, from Old Italian sacco, literally, bag, from Latin saccus
First Known Use: 1549

www.merriam-webster.com...

Gargindia thinks that Russians are going to plunder Kyiv.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No, they are not going to plunder Kiev, but sack
There is a connection between ancient Scythian tribes of Saka en.wikipedia.org... and Russians.

/irony off

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Have a star!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Instead of just posting, I actually have followed what has been going on, do your homework guys before posting.

And yet you won't answer the simple question asked of you...why?

And amazingly enough so have many other's on ATS, infact a few of us were some of the first to discuss this when the first thread was created...so we have done our homework.

Instead of posting like maniacs and respond to almost every post to push your pro-West/anti-Russian/Anti-Putin crap, go read about it...it`s clear all you guys are doing is push an agenda and forget to do actual reading about the situation...are we supposed to do your work because you`re too lazy to do it?...unless your going to pay me for it, I feel not obligated to cover your lazy ass.

But here you go, to proof once again to you I don`t post BS :

“Azov is a special force of about 300 soldiers, including multiple volunteer soldiers from across Europe. The force was established by the Ukrainian government, but does not fight alongside the national army and is instead steered by ultra-nationalists.

Four Swedes are in the group. Neo-Nazi Mikael Skillt is one of them.

‘They are not fighting for a democratic Ukraine,’ Anton Shekhotsov, a Ukrainian political scientist who researches right extremist movements in Europe, told Sveriges Radio (SR).

’Their vision of Ukraine is a fascist dictatorship.’” (Swedish neo-Nazis join fight in Ukraine, The Local, July 30, 2014)

www.globalresearch.ca...

And here some more about the situation :

Poroshenko risks falling foul of his supporters in the pro-Western establishment if he is perceived as laying the ground for a permanent breakaway state within Ukraine and under Russian protection, similar to those in other ex-Soviet states such as Moldova and Georgia.

"I consider it absolutely wrong to vote capitulation after all these losses. We need peace, and not a truce - but not at any price. We consider these draft laws to be a complete capitulation," said Oleh Tyahnibok, leader of the nationalist Svoboda (Freedom) party, before the session.

"No-one gave the President the right to put the fate of the people of the Donbass (the industrial east) into the hands of terrorists. If this law comes into force it will only lead to an escalation of the conflict," Andriy Senchenko, a deputy of the Batkivshchyna (Fatherland) party, said before the closed session.

www.reuters.com...

So, start educating yourselves before posting please !
edit on 16-9-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It wasn't a Russian invasion and the fatherland killed 80 people with a sniper and far right killed 100s more later

You have seen those links on the tank thread that the OP ran away to cry to a mod,the video and the phone call are proof

Get this in your head, the fatherland party and far right parties have seats in the Ukraine CABINET!

You understand that! They have a SAY in the cabinet

Honestly, how blinkered are you? There not just members of parliament they have a voice in the cabinet and their racist far right scum

If you support far right racist scum, what does that make you!

Don't answer I know what you are

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

It wasn't a Russian invasion and the fatherland killed 80 people with a sniper and far right killed 100s more later

Russian troops on Ukrainian soil (Crimea) = invasion. What part of that do you have difficulty understanding?

You have seen those links on the tank thread that the OP ran away to cry to a mod,the video and the phone call are proof

Proof of what? That there were rumors flying around? Those videos don't even count as evidence, much less proof.

Get this in your head, the fatherland party and far right parties have seats in the Ukraine CABINET!

Yes, that is how a parliamentary system works. A coalition government will award portfolios (cabinet seats) in proportion to a party's representation in parliament.

You understand that! They have a SAY in the cabinet

Absolutely! A say proportional to their representation. How many times must parliamentary government bee explained to you?

Honestly, how blinkered are you? There not just members of parliament they have a voice in the cabinet and their racist far right scum

You are the one hurling insults and calling fellow human beings scum.

If you support far right racist scum, what does that make you!

I do not support "far right racist scum," and I resent your implication that I do. If you do not apologize, I will report you to the Mods.

Don't answer I know what you are

Apparently you don't know me any better than you understand the workings of a parliamentary government.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join