It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof : Russia didn`t want to face the decision of having to intervene

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
To DJW001: Your anti-Putin tirades are really funny.

When I say "sack", I mean it. My English is OK. You will see.

Again I make predictions that come true. Mine is NOT a political voice. I have no interest in propaganda.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

To DJW001: Your anti-Putin tirades are really funny.

Thank you, I aim to entertain as well as inform.

When I say "sack", I mean it. My English is OK. You will see.

Yes, you made it clear that you see Russian soldiers loading Ukrainian gold and silver into trucks. I can't wait to see that.

Again I make predictions that come true.

Prove it; please provide a link to a prediction you have made that has come true.

Mine is NOT a political voice.

Yes, it is purely a coincidence that everything you post is anti-"West."

I have no interest in propaganda.

Then what do you call what you are doing? You make no pretense to posting facts, you post fantasies that you call "predictions."

edit on 12-9-2014 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You read all my posts on AboveTopSecret and you will come to know if it has come true or not.

My fantasies, my propaganda: My posts cannot be understood by all people. It is OK if you cannot understand.

Most people want to come out of the cycle of lies, hatred and violence. Most people that come to this board are this kind of people. The first thing in becoming peaceful is to believe that you are a human and NOT invincible. That your actions will bring appropriate reactions.

What I see is wild anti-Russia and anti-Putin propaganda on this board and in Western media. Such behavior is only conducive to war, not peace.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

and sending Russian armed forces into Ukraine only promotes war, not peace.
Arming Russian rebels inside Ukraine only promotes war, not peace.

The very thing you accuse the west of doing are the very things you are doing in this thread.

I can only assume that means you have no valid counter arguments to the facts, and that all you have left now is to talk in riddles and rhymes, refusing to answer direct questions with direct answers. If that is the case would it be possible for you not to post so we can continue the debate free of distractions that don't pertain to the topic of the thread?

A simple request of course. If you wish to re-engage the topic then you are more than welcome to jump back into the conversation.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Don't worry, this is the same gang that is all anti Russia, Pro Israel and believes 9/11 was committed by cave dwellers.

Well I am glad you know so much about me...Oh wait you don't.

They just have not had an original thought in there lives, NOONE can look at it from their perspective, THEY DO NOT HAVE ONE, or should I say ANY.

I could give you an original thought I have, but the T&C's prevent me from doing that, also I just can't fall to yours and a couple other members level.

I will leave it at that for now.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Again I make predictions that come true. Mine is NOT a political voice. I have no interest in propaganda.

And yet you push it hard...Amazing!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

My fantasies, my propaganda:

Wait a second did you not say this in a prior post?

I have no interest in propaganda.

Oh the hypocrisy.

Well I find this statement says it all...

Ever....

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

and sending Russian armed forces into Ukraine only promotes war, not peace.
Arming Russian rebels inside Ukraine only promotes war, not peace.

The very thing you accuse the west of doing are the very things you are doing in this thread.

I can only assume that means you have no valid counter arguments to the facts, and that all you have left now is to talk in riddles and rhymes, refusing to answer direct questions with direct answers. If that is the case would it be possible for you not to post so we can continue the debate free of distractions that don't pertain to the topic of the thread?

A simple request of course. If you wish to re-engage the topic then you are more than welcome to jump back into the conversation.

The people of Crimea want to be with Russia and there is nothing you can do about it.

The people of Donetsk and Lugansk want to be with Russia as they are culturally and economically integrated with Russia. Again you can do nothing about it.

The West is fighting a war that goes against its very principles of democracy on the basis of which it fought in Yugoslavia.

Why should border of Ukraine be respected when border of Yugoslavia was not?

Please read the following blog:
professorsblogg.com... asualties/

You people are obsessive against Russia and say anything that pleases your ego.

edit on 13-9-2014 by GargIndia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I can see you hiding your face in shame at your own lies.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I can see you hiding your face in shame at your own lies.

Really?

Did you not say what I quoted...Yes you did so where am I lying?

If you don't like what I said then don't pull out your hypocrisy and then try to deny it.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The people of Crimea want to be with Russia and there is nothing you can do about it.

And yet you fail to realize the truth...

5. Crimea wants to be a part of Russia.

Crimeans, including ethnic Russians, joined the overwhelming majority of Ukrainians in supporting independence from Moscow after the failed coup in August 1991. Little has changed since then. Independence from Russia is still highly valued by most Ukrainian citizens, including those in Crimea and the eastern regions of the country.

There was never any serious separatist movement to speak of in Ukraine – until Russia stoked the issue of annexing Crimea after Yanukovych was ousted. Still, only the nationalist Russian Unity party in Crimea, which holds just three of the 100 seats in the Crimean parliament, and pensioners, whose only criteria for supporting annexation is that their meager pensions might increase, support the idea of joining Russia. Notably, Sergei Aksyonov ­— who was installed as prime minister of Crimea on Feb. 27 after a group of armed men seized the parliamentary building in Simferopol ­— is a leader of Russian Unity.

www.themoscowtimes.com...

The West is fighting a war that goes against its very principles of democracy on the basis of which it fought in Yugoslavia.

Well that's interesting, but the west isn't fighting in Ukraine, unlike Russia the west isn't sending troops and military hardware there to use. And by hardware I mean weapons that are being used to kill Ukranians, again like Russia has been doing from the beginning.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

You read all my posts on AboveTopSecret and you will come to know if it has come true or not.

In other words, you could not find a single one yourself.

My fantasies, my propaganda: My posts cannot be understood by all people. It is OK if you cannot understand.

Wouldn't it be better if people understood? You might be able to save their eternal souls! But then, despite your seemingly religious rhetoric, that has never been of interest to you, has it?

Most people want to come out of the cycle of lies, hatred and violence. Most people that come to this board are this kind of people. The first thing in becoming peaceful is to believe that you are a human and NOT invincible. That your actions will bring appropriate reactions.

I am not the one predicting blood and fire. I am not the one claiming that my utterances are infallible.

What I see is wild anti-Russia and anti-Putin propaganda on this board and in Western media. Such behavior is only conducive to war, not peace.

You do not see yourself, or the consequences of your words, then. You have turned this thread from a discussion of a leaked State Department cable that proved that NATO did not want to Russia to destabilize Ukraine by admitting it when it applied in 2008, into a series of self-righteous hate mongering posts on your part.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So Ukraine is getting weapons from NATO after all, but NATO doesn`t want to admit it...?

Of course it won`t look good in the public opinion, accusing Russia of doing so and than doing the same thing :

NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister

(Reuters) - Ukraine's defense minister said on Sunday that NATO countries were delivering weapons to his country to equip it to fight pro-Russian separatists and "stop" Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Valery Heletey told a news conference he had discussed weapons deliveries in bilateral meetings with NATO defense ministers during a NATO summit in Wales on Sept. 4-5.

NATO officials have said it will not send "lethal assistance" to non-member Ukraine but member states may do so.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

So Ukraine is getting weapons from NATO after all, but NATO doesn`t want to admit it...?

Wrong and your source even says that...

NATO officials have said it will not send "lethal assistance" to non-member Ukraine but member states may do so.

SO any country can send them arms but NATO doesn't endorse it. There is a difference.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Come on man...

It says but member states may do so.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Come on man...

Just as Putin can send BUK missiles into Ukraine and shoot down a passenger plane killing hundreds of people?

Lets see... assisting a GOVERNMENT to defend itself against a foreign invasion, in comparison to a foreign invader shooting down planes and shelling civilians while claiming (laughably if it wasn't so sickening) no involvement at all... I know which side I would support.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Come on man...

Just as Putin can send BUK missiles into Ukraine and shoot down a passenger plane killing hundreds of people?

Lets see... assisting a GOVERNMENT to defend itself against a foreign invasion, in comparison to a foreign invader shooting down planes and shelling civilians while claiming (laughably if it wasn't so sickening) no involvement at all... I know which side I would support.

You would support this side...

The US economy is now dependent on looting and plunder, and Washington’s hegemony is essential to this corrupted form of capitalism.

Source

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It is necessary to listen to some sensible voices. The posters should read and form an informed opinion.

The problem on ATS is that 90% posters come with blazing guns but with no brain in their head.

My style is to discuss with arguments and mold opinion. I usually do not link sources as I expect by opponent to his/her reading.

All the Russia-haters should read the following piece:

www.washingtonsblog.com...

NATO expansion at this time is aimed at defeating Russia first and then China next. Of course Russia and China are not fools and they are taking actions to protect themselves.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

My style is to discuss with arguments and mold opinion. I usually do not link sources as I expect by opponent to his/her reading.

Your style is to issue prophecies unsupported by any fact.

All the Russia-haters should read the following piece:

www.washingtonsblog.com...

No need for me to read this then, as I love Russia enough to denounce Putin for the madman he is.

NATO expansion at this time is aimed at defeating Russia first and then China next. Of course Russia and China are not fools and they are taking actions to protect themselves.

Perfect example of your prophetic style. Incidentally, NATO is not active in Asia, so your claim is spectacularly wrong.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
If you thought it couldn`t get any more ridiculous, think again...

Russia poses no threat to NATO — Rasmussen

BRUSSELS, September 15. /ITAR-TASS/. Russia poses no threat to NATO, the outgoing secretary-general of the alliance, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, said on Monday.

en.itar-tass.com...

Say what ?

You can`t make this stuff up up.

I thought Russia was the big boogie man, but if you`re leaving anyways, you might as well start telling the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join