It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmatic Energy Towers Of Ancient Peru

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Something I have been paddling around in my mind is that current thinking says that the stone age was the first age of our ability, then onto brass etc.

That's a very real possibility in my opinion. It is widely believed by some that we've had a steady progression of advances to our present level of technological development. There are many who feel it actually had periods of set backs and restarts, rediscoveries, etc.

All one has to do is to look at how often knowledge or understanding of any number of developments have either been forgotten or simply destroyed due to many human factors or natural events beyond our control.

I am wondering whether the stone age was actually the culminating age of a pre-civilisation that the more recent cultures still had knowledge from and utilised. I wonder because of the exquisite nature of their designs, precision and where they actually built etc. I just get that hunch that we have our stone age in the wrong place in our thinking because their abilities were so sophisticated and advanced.

Care to elaborate? I'd like to hear your line of questioning/reasoning.

Looking round my town its only the older stone buildings that would last were we to have some minor catastrophe and we could see what was left afterwards. Most of our modern buildings with their 'clipped' technology wouldn't stand too much upheaval, whilst the stone ones probably would barely shift. In my eco village one cannot put any furniture on the walls unless one can guess at whats behind that part of the wall.

This reminds me of the following image....

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: SLAYER69

Another brilliant thread.

Something I have been paddling around in my mind is that current thinking says that the stone age was the first age of our ability, then onto brass etc.

I am wondering whether the stone age was actually the culminating age of a pre-civilisation that the more recent cultures still had knowledge from and utilised. I wonder because of the exquisite nature of their designs, precision and where they actually built etc. I just get that hunch that we have our stone age in the wrong place in our thinking because their abilities were so sophisticated and advanced.

Looking round my town its only the older stone buildings that would last were we to have some minor catastrophe and we could see what was left afterwards. Most of our modern buildings with their 'clipped' technology wouldn't stand too much upheaval, whilst the stone ones probably would barely shift. In my eco village one cannot put any furniture on the walls unless one can guess at whats behind that part of the wall.

You are partially correct, when we see the end of the stone age we are seeing folks who had been working with rocks for hundreds of thousands of years - they knew rocks and once they got organized they had thousands and thousands of years of masonry experience. They knew what they were doing.......

You can find plenty of stone buildings destroyed by earthquake, remember the Inca ones are not that old.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

That's a very real possibility in my opinion. It is widely believed by some that we've had a steady progression of advances to our present level of technological development. There are many who feel it actually had periods of set backs and restarts, rediscoveries, etc.

Partially correct, until recently there were cultures still in the stone age on Earth so progress has been uneven, there was a time where just a tiny percentage of people had metals while everyone else didn't.

Torii are either made of wood and some of stone, the wood ones that survived were probably set into a stone foundation.

These guys below are talking about how Torii are anchored - with diagrams

Torii anchors

For those with a desperate need to fully understand ancient Japanese construction...cruelly I've linked you the Amazon page in Japanese.
edit on 10/9/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Consider also that most advances initially were communicated by word of mouth or in a master/apprentice relationship.

A single civilization, cut off from others, which eventually failed, would lose much of the advances that civilization discovered.

It wasn't until relatively recent times that science, technology, crafts etc were written and transmitted around the world via many methods. In the 17th century the primary method may still have been via master/apprentice relationships, but with the printing of books a whole new world of communication opened up. Since roughly the Renaissance advances have been steady and increasingly faster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: "Do you serve breakfast at any time?"
Waitress: "Sure! What would you like?"
Me: "French toast during the Renaissance, please."

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Consider also that most advances initially were communicated by word of mouth or in a master/apprentice relationship.

A single civilization, cut off from others, which eventually failed, would lose much of the advances that civilization discovered.

It wasn't until relatively recent times that science, technology, crafts etc were written and transmitted around the world via many methods. In the 17th century the primary method may still have been via master/apprentice relationships, but with the printing of books a whole new world of communication opened up. Since roughly the Renaissance advances have been steady and increasingly faster.

Exactly only so much can be transmitted by myth and oath tradition. Until you have writing and a way to preserve what is written much can be lost, you can see that loss in the historical records of 'historic' civilizations, things are still lost still by error, accident or deliberately.

So man had to invent language and vocabulary then he had to figure out how to write and agree on what system of writing to use, then figure out how to preserve it then create the organization and methodologies to generate ideas (scientific method). That took a while with some delays and U turns - especially early on. Not all did until recently there were cultures without writing.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

This is just more evidence that defies evolution.
(_)

FnS
edit on Rpm91014v082014u35 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

This is just more evidence that defies evolution.
(_)

FnS

Lol

Howdy Randyvs

Okay I'll bite

How does Incan depositories/tombs build a few hundred years ago "defy evolution'?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

It's more of a dig. Believe me you don't want to get involved.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Considering its you that is probably a good idea.

lol

seeya

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Wonderful. As always.

And what a concept: Knowledge disappears when a civilization collapses.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It's been a while since I've posted any videos on a favorite ancient mysterious site of mine.

Here are some very interesting fairly recently posted videos on exploring some mysterious ancient sites. These videos are of the 'Towers' supposedly created by the Incas. I think Brien Foerster not only shows once again how what appears to be more advanced construction the further back in time one goes and that what are assumed to be the older more rudimentary construction are possibly actually the latest attempt to recreate those that were created at much much earlier period back in time.

The question remains, whether one believes an academician narrative or the 'Older more advanced lost Civ' scenario. What were their original purpose?

Slayer,

Whatever their purpose, I hope you don't mean to imply that some sort of "energy" was involved, as you clearly state in the thread title "Enigmatic Energy Towers Of Ancient Peru."

If so, would you mind relating to us what sort of "energy" a stone tower can wield?

That is, other than the potential-then-kinetic energy in a rock thrown from the top.

See, it was stated earlier that a poster stopped once dousing was mentioned. I stopped before I clicked at all, based entirely on the whacked-out comment that these are "energy towers."

Lastly, the site predates the Inca; and the culture that built the towers goes back hundreds of years before the Inca arose, though it is still dated to the Common Era.

Harte

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'll chime in.

The stone work begins with inscriptions drawn on rocks all over the world - then inside caves. Whats depicted in the images are cosmological events. I'm not sure who started it. But Cro Magnon certainly perfect it. For twenty thousand years the images on cave walls never change. Every 100-300 years over this time a caravan of people (tribes) would travel from all over Europe/Asia to visit these caves and remember their lessons. (or rather use the dipictions to cypher their own turbulent skies). The first Universitys - or Universe Cities - or Universe Wombs. The images are always drawn by woman - as woman are the matriarch's of their civilizations (The Venus Figurines made by Cro-Magnon depict the polar configuration which at that time would have looked like a woman with breasts). They don't claim any authorship on the images until the very end - when small huts are drawn which IMO signify the house or village of artist.

This idea morphs into using the ROCKS themselves. There positions. There dimensions etc. The easiest example is Stonehenge. This is a literal recreation of the Polar Configuration seen residing above the North Pole. You can literally go to any monolithic site and find the same idea. Poverty Point in Louisiana might be my favourite of them all: Showing the Earth's elliptical rings (The Absu) (6 seen from that vantage point) - and probably the planet Mercury as the Bird Effigy . (possibly Mars).

Even the Geomancy of our modern world is deeply rooted in this same Iconography.

The towers in this thread IMO would be referencing the Southern Ball Plasmoid (Perrat Column) seen in the Southern Hemisphere. Its taken on many variations over time. The Turtle or Owl are gernally the most in mesoamerica.

I'd venture the guess that this particular site would be of high elevation (as are ALL other sites that do not have a clear view of the horizon to the south)

These towers were used practically as agricultural storages IMO.

edit on 11-9-2014 by 131415 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

a reply to: howmuch4another

There are quite a few location involving the Incas that appear to blown apart or being damaged by what appears to be the result of some sort of explosion or massive upheaval.

Once upo a time in college, I read that Titicaca actually means 'City of the Doomed Moon' and the local stories say that once there were two moons and they hit one another, causing the entire Titicaca basin to raise from near-sea level to nearly 13,000 feet.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 131415
These towers were used practically as agricultural storages IMO.

How do you figure that? The square one's are solid on top, they have no upper filling inlet, only a lower opening which would make it mighty hard to fill. The smaller round ones are capped as well with the majority, if not the entirety, of their internal chamber full of premixed clay/diorite conglomerate.

Now I'm not saying that them being 'tuned' to any specific resonant frequency means anything either, because almost anything hollow will resonate at varying frequencies based on their wall thickness, density, the size of the chamber being resonated, the internal curvature, as well as any existing baffling that might be inside.

These types of sites, definitely represent an older construction technique that's attempted to be duplicated on a smaller scale (see pyramids too.) The carvings being done at a later date makes sense, just like people today graffiti older buildings...it doesn't mean the artist's friends or even generation built the building being defaced.

That said, my theory is that these probably contained some ancient iron-based metal works internally and these functioned as some sort of stone cased farad capacitors or transformers of some type. Why? Well, for one they're built at high points, and second, consider that the ancient cultures of the world, all the one's we have no evidence of their existence other than these types of constructions, must have had a need for power transmission.

I believe these constructors were wiped out by the flood, which I think was a natural disaster of global proportions caused by a rapid condensing and pressurizing of the Earth's atmosphere that led to condensation at a magnitude that's impossible to replicate because of the hydrodynamic saturation limitations of Earth's current-era atmosphere. (See the growing Earth theory.) This take on the Expanding Earth Theory, is a subsequent-theory of my own that no one anywhere has come up with, challenged, or written about to my knowledge.
edit on 11-9-2014 by Xterrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xterrain

There is zero (0) indication or evidence or anything that would suggest the towers were used for anything related to energy storage or collection or processing. Any theory that suggests such is nothing more than an unsupported, unscientific and highly unlikely wild-a$$ed guess.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

It's been a while since I've posted any videos on a favorite ancient mysterious site of mine.

Here are some very interesting fairly recently posted videos on exploring some mysterious ancient sites. These videos are of the 'Towers' supposedly created by the Incas. I think Brien Foerster not only shows once again how what appears to be more advanced construction the further back in time one goes and that what are assumed to be the older more rudimentary construction are possibly actually the latest attempt to recreate those that were created at much much earlier period back in time.

The question remains, whether one believes an academician narrative or the 'Older more advanced lost Civ' scenario. What were their original purpose?

High Altitude Ancient Stone Energy Towers Of Peru

On the altiplano of Peru, at 13,000 feet above sea level near Lake Titicaca there are large stone towers which most archaeologists believe were used by the Inca and Huari people to bury their dead. However, were the towers made for funerary purposes? Or used long AFTER they were first constructed for that? This is what this video explores...

Enigmatic Energy Towers Of Ancient Peru

The ancient megalithic site of Sillustani, just northwest of Lake Titicaca in Peru has large stone towers called Chullpa which most academics believe were funeral structures. However, what if some of them are thousands of years older than any known culture, and were originally made for energetic reasons, and later used to bury the dead?

Ancient Energy Generating Towers Of Lake Titicaca Peru

The Chullpa towers at Sillustani near Lake Titicaca are thought by most academics to be burial places of the Inca and others. However, engineers I have taken there are of the opinion that the finest ones are far older than the Inca, and were of some energetic purpose.

Why have you still not read Thiaoouba Prophecy Slayer? It is the largest puzzle piece to the entire mystery of the our ancient lost civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria. You should know by now that the Canary Islands are the last piece of Atlantis that remains above water and Easter Island is the last piece of Mu that is above ground. Both of which got destroyed 16,000 years ago in a great deluge.

Stones were cut using Sonographic laser technologies. Moved with antigravity machines the size of matchboxes. They brought this tech here 60,000 years ago.

Don't take my word for this read Thiaoouba then hold judgement.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

Yeah, there is clear, concise and undeniable proof of this. Aliens visited us daily back in those days and granted us the technologies in exchange for corn liquor. Little known fact, that.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Actually

I didn't see where the poster mentioned 'Aliens'

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

ROFL

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

The question as to whether overall human development has been a straightforward progression towards our present level thankfully has been proven not to be always the case.

Over and over again we seen signs of development and then a recession of knowledge.

Two prime examples are very real and tangible.

Antikythera Mechanism

It took another 1,500 to 2,000 years before we see this level of technological accuracy and precision

Gobekli Tepe

11,000 +/ - years ago people created very advanced stone/artwork 4,000 to 6,000 years before we see similar levels.

I'm sure there are other examples [My personal opinion] that are either presently misidentified or are still yet to be discovered.

edit on 12-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join