It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice for Coran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

There's not much I can say without seriously breaching the ATS terms of service... These "kids" should get their rear ends handed to them. Hope someone at juvie (or wherever they end up) shows them how Coran felt.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I work in the same high school I attended as a police officer.

I have seen an alarming change in adolescent behavior and it is not just a white or black thing. It is coming from every race.

Those same adolescent are having children themselves.

I can honestly say I have little faith in our future. Scary times indeed.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

So....what is to be done with those that cannot be reformed? I say, snuff them out….

Right… death camps. See, things never starts out that way, but thats where it leads.

All that being said does NOT mean I don't understand the pitfalls of my own thinking.
.....I have not come to absolute conclusions in this thinking….

Me either. I have no pat solution for that. is it too late for simple reversal of this kind of trend? How do we get the programming to change that influences youth? How do we get them to turn it off for good?

Peer pressure and picking at differences between folk is what got us to this state. My only call is not to do unto them what they do. It would foster only more hatred and vengeance. I can only be the example I want to set.

By the away, I am an old man and I can attest that what I saw on that video went on in my day. I was different and got picked on by gangs of kids a lot. They waited for me on the way home or surrounded me at recess or lunch.

I gave back what I got or ran. Usually there is only one bully in a bunch that others cheer on or stand and do nothing to stop. If you single that one out and resist, the others won't bother you much after that. Do those kids have big brothers to settle scores? I was an older brother and rescued my brother from a pickle or two.

Family needs to work together and look out for one another.

I can also bet that authorities are looking for the faces in the video and they will be charged . What fun it is to do some Juvie time for stupid s***. Today everything is a felony and kids records are ruined at a much earlier age.

They grow up to be cannon fodder for the military industrial complex. Just so. There they will learn to hate even more.

What goes around…

We don't have to do anything to these kinds of bullies. Eventually they sow their own reward, in the end they will get what they deserve…

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

That's just 15 minutes from where I live.
This whole area is a crime ridden mess.
Local News always has shootings.
Lots of home break ins ... even daytime ones.
I can't wait until my husband retires and we can move ...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9/10/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It's incredibly sad but also extremely infuriating to watch things like these happen. It seems that some people have no sense of common decency and respect. But you know what? As much as I would like to blame the kids for their actions, it all starts at home with their parents and the values that they teach their children plain and simple. There are a lot and I do mean a LOT of parents on this planet COMPLETELY Failing in their responsibility to raise respectable human beings.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It blows that being cool includes attacking the weak.

I was very aggressive as a kid and if I would have witnessed this when I was 13 or 14 years old there would have been some boys throttled about the head and chest!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join