It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justice for Coran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
There is something seriously wrong with these people

(CNN) -- Viral videos of assaults on a mentally disabled Delaware man have led police to identify two teenage suspects accused in the attack, and a third suspect to turn himself in.

A 14-year-old boy from Newark, Delaware, turned himself in to New Castle County Police Monday night, and officers arrested two other teen boys over the weekend in connection to the assaults.

The three teenagers have been charged with misdemeanors, according to department spokesperson Sgt. Jacob Andrews. Because of their age, the youths' names are not being made public. The beatings occurred several weeks ago, but recently angered viewers across the nation after they were posted on social media using the hashtags #JusticeForCoran and #TheBullyProject.

CNN

Its easy to lose faith in a society when you see footage like this, not one of these kids did anything to stop this, this is a disturbing video to watch.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
is this thread talking about the same incident ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

regardless those kids need a real life beat down...that was hard to watch...and yes i agree we as a society are broken...morals are a thing of the past

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
disgusting parents.

If my kid did this...uh...It's best I say nothing.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

They want this pic to spread on social media to draw awareness..

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

..and yes i agree we as a society are broken…morals are a thing of the past

Gangs, WWE Smackdown, MMA Cage fighting, Boxing, the a-morals are working just fine.

And just think Billy, when we grow up we can join the military and kick some ass world wide.
edit on 9-9-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Yup it sure is.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Gangs, WWE Smackdown, MMA Cage fighting, Boxing, the amorals are worki\ing just fine.

And just think Billy, when we grow up we can join the military and kick some ass world wide.

with all the violence on tv and the likes i am afraid you might be right....i dont think we can call it a conspiracy any longer that those in charge have given up on us and are focusing on indoctrinating the youth...it shows

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Iam crying with anger after watching this...
I look after folk with LD and If anyone did this to any of my dudes I would rip their throat out.
I hope anonymous find out who they are release the names so they get the # kicked out of them for weeks until they understand the difficulties people with LD's get from Joe Public for being themselves.

Boy I better watch a couple of cat/chimp vids to calm me down..

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Yah, sadly. Its easy to see who the real morons are in the video.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Curb stomping for each and every one of those coward bastards, and a ban from having corrective dentistry.

Who would be laughing then?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Nothing more than a pack of weak willed morons with no values. I have no idea what they hoped to achieve assaulting this guy, other than kudos " look at me I beat up a disabled guy" unfortunately people like this don't seem to be a minority anymore.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I couldn't watch the whole video, it was too upsetting. It saddens me to see such a lack of compassion and humanity in a lot of our youth today.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I had a go at some kids the other day..
I was taking a young chap out for a walk whom suffered a head injury when younger thus leaving him with severe learning difficulties and some school kids started taking the mickey and following us saying stuff like "Hey scoper gonna lick a window later?" I let it go for a while but they followed us and I lost it and told them "one day you may have a child who is like my mate here and you will understand how horrid you all are" etc, my tirade left them looking very embarrassed for themselves.
It needed to be said.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: da pickles

And that is because no one provides deterrents...as well as a multitude of other issues that have been mentioned here. (ie...pervasive violence in movies, music, games...the entire media!)....this is what you get. Combine that with bad parenting that is more like zero parenting....combine that with < yeah, the list goes on.

They will become the minority again when people start exterminating these oxygen thieves. I used to think we could "reform" some of these types...and maybe we can, with SOME of them. I believe some, sadly, are not "fixable", thus they deserve no place in our society.

Swift and just. Two to the dome. No torture, no delight from the act. Simple and swift, the same way we would exterminate an infestation of roaches or other nuisance creatures.

I could say that education and proper parenting and yata yata would also "do the trick" but sadly, that just isn't going to happen any time soon....so we get what we have here.

(I'm sure this will draw flames....I no longer care though. This has become my opinion)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Good on you!

When I was in high school, some 15 or so years ago, I rode a school bus home with a kid that was always picking on an autistic boy (very small, meek, "nerdy"...ripe for the pickin' in a bully's eyes)....The autistic kid was friends with my younger brother. His parents came to me because the bully picking on him was my age and I knew him. They asked me to see if I could stop this behavior because it was causing horrible stress on their child (understandably).....

So, one day this is going on...I'm sitting right behind it, watching it all go down. Picking, smacking, talking down to....the whole bit.
I tell him, "knock it off"....he ignores me. I tell him again...again he ignores me. It was cold that day, the autistic boy was trying to get his window up and the bully was attempting to slam his arm in the window and then would put the window back down on him. I got fed up and b#tch smacked the bully up side the head.

....he goes into this tirade about going home and getting a gun and coming to my house to kill me. At this point we are just leaving school grounds and I know that if I jump him...bus stops and I'm in the office. I say, "ok boy...I got you....before you get off this bus, I am going to stomp your ass".....I sit, we ride 15 or so minutes....I'm talking smack the entire way...right in his ear. His bus stop comes up....I stand up with him and told him to turn and fight me...he refused until I put my fist into the side of his head the first time and then he attempted to fight. He had one problem, he was a bully and they don't do well against those that stand up for themselves.

Long story short....the bus driver was a substitute that day...little old lady. She didn't like this bully kid. She didn't even attempt to stop me. I held that kid down in a bus seat and I beat him bloody. His parents ended up filing charges on me. Luckily, witnesses heard him threaten me...I was forced to file reverse charges and in the end his family dropped the charges...as did I.

From that day on, I never once witnessed this "bully" pick on anyone.
I don't desire nor seek out conflict....but sadly, this is the real world and sometimes it MUST come to that. It is all some understand. And I am not even blaming the bully, not fully. His parents (I knew them as well) were absolutely responsible for failing to do their job. He was a product of his environment, as are most.

Anyways, there is my "I'm a bad ass" story for the day......lol
The point? DETERRENTS work!

edit on 9-9-2014 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

No what I would do is make them work in a place like mine wiping bums and all for 3 months.
They would get to know the folk they were helping and understand everyone is unique and everyone has the same rights as everyone else.
Heck I bet they would love them by the end.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I agree. But, imho, that method also has it's limitations (as does the one I mentioned without adding the "limitations" aspect of it...I should have elaborated, I suppose)...I believe it definitely works with SOME....but we have all seen video or have personal experience with those same types growing up, working in such places and then abusing the elderly, handicapped, disabled...etc.

It's a lack of conscience. It's sociopathic. Even psychopathic, at times.
How do we deal with those types, the ones that can't be "fixed" or educated on the error of their ways?

ETA: I feel I must say that the veil of emotion is over my eyes with this conversation. I have family with downs and this crawls all over me. I generally try not to get emotionally attached to the stuff I discuss here because it clouds rational reasoning...I just can't help it when it comes to this issue....and maybe that isn't such a bad thing after all...apathy in our society is as problematic as many other things.
edit on 9-9-2014 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Don't become what you hate.

Some here want to punish these kids with more pain then whats seen in the video.

Some day we'll see that video here and cry out to punish the punishers.

You know where that slippery slope winds up?

In Death Camps.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I don't care how old they are. Let this garbage rot in jail!!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No...it has nothing to do with "punishment" in my eyes.
It is about exterminating a nuisance that, imo, many times (not always...this isn't absolute as the world isn't black and white) cannot be "re-educated" because conscience just isn't there for some. It just isn't. We see it all the time with sociopaths and the like....

I asked before and will ask again....what_do_we_do_with_those_people? Regardless of age.
We see guys go to prison and come out WORSE than when they went in. Prison in America is crime school 101. Many would do well to keep that in mind.

So....what is to be done with those that cannot be reformed? I say, snuff them out....again, no torture, no desire to be "delighted" or "happy" or "vengeful" (though, emotionally speaking, I could be...but I try to turn that "monster" off and say this without emotion)....

All that being said does NOT mean I don't understand the pitfalls of my own thinking.
.....I have not come to absolute conclusions in this thinking....

Not all of us want to "make them suffer"....we just want to make sure than innocents don't suffer at the hands of those without conscience....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join