It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omg a politician just lied to me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Obama began as a progressive and then slid right over to neoconservatism after the election. This can be seen in his actions take regarding the wars.

I think Obama began as a middle-Progressive.

Now he is an ultra-Progressive and he's still not finished !!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I think Neoconservatism is just yet another label invented and printed by ultra-Progressives as a cloaking/masking device.

Progressives use all available propaganda and deflection methods.

They *are* clever devils aren't they.

Genuine Conservatives want nothing to do with big government.

No, they are not clever. They are a small, small group of people within the Democrat party. They are not good at propaganda and they are not even very good at defining what a "progressive" really stand for.

You should take a look at the link you provided because it even describes Obama as being a NeoCon.

Barack Obama campaigned for the Democratic nomination during 2008 by attacking his opponents, especially Hillary Clinton, for originally endorsing Bush's Iraq-war policies. He gave the impression he would reverse such policies. However, Obama adopted the main parts of the Bush policy for Iraq, naming Clinton to the State Department and keeping Robert Gates (Bush's Defense Secretary), and David Petraeus (Bush's ranking general in Iraq), as well as implementing the "surge" of military force. By 2010, U.S. forces had switched from combat to a training role in Iraq and they left in 2011.[65]

Every time you say the progressives are behind this or behind that, you are actually talking about the neconservatives that infest this government and try to continue to push this nation further to the extreme fascist right. True liberals and conservatives can agree on that.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join