It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruins of Ancient City Discovered in Australian Desert

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Oh heck. I will have to try and find that old photo somewhere. It was either on this site or in the N........ magazine. Bit grainy but old. The coffins had been dragged out and piled on top of each other haphazardly. What happened to them I wonder.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
www.rexgilroy.com...

Yet, when I published my theory in the press, I was immediately attacked by establishment archaeologists and historians, with cries of ‘impossible’ and that I was wasting my time searching for something that was nothing more than an Aboriginal myth!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Even though this is a hoax there was a university study 14 years ago on the far north coast of Australia on phonetician mines.
edit on 9-9-2014 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Does it not make anyone wonder why the established archaeologists always portray Australia of being populated from the Pacific and latterly from Europe. Yet what sticks out like a sore thumb is the virtually small island hops through Indonesia or New Guinea which is totally ignored. So they say the aborigines spread from South America through the Pacific islands, across vast oceanic distances. The same for the Europeans, crossing the Indian ocean or the Pacific. Yet from the north of Australia there is virtually a land bridge.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Does it not make anyone wonder why the established archaeologists always portray Australia of being populated from the Pacific and latterly from Europe. Yet what sticks out like a sore thumb is the virtually small island hops through Indonesia or New Guinea which is totally ignored. So they say the aborigines spread from South America through the Pacific islands, across vast oceanic distances. The same for the Europeans, crossing the Indian ocean or the Pacific. Yet from the north of Australia there is virtually a land bridge.

?????? Australians from south America, that's a
new one. That "ignored " island hopping through Indonesia, is the accepted model for human dispersion into Australia and Tasmania.
No seriously considered austrailians to have come from south America.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
The Australoids moved through India, New Guinea to Australia, there are remnant populations in some southern Indian Islands. There are populations of also in the Philippines (I think they are called Negritos?). The very southern tip of South America had a native population not related to the Amerinidian, they looked like Aboriginies. There have been skulls in North America of Australoid configuration, some (or at least one) showing trauma. The theory is that they were pushed to cape horn by the ancestors of the Amerindians. I dont have a source, just stuff I picked up over the years here and there. Maybe look up Wikipedia on Australoid?

I just looked in up... wow, it looks like I wrote the article.

en.wikipedia.org...

I read a book about a guy who had spent half a life time in Ushuaia, he talked about the people there being different and the photos of them looked Australoid.

Google Tierra del Fuego Australoid and there are a few articles about it.

www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 9/9/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
Even though this is a hoax there was a university study 14 years ago on the far north coast of Australia on phonetician mines.

Care to show us that study? What University?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

yes the site does have a lot of hooey published...

but from this excerpt ->>>

Thousands of artefacts have been recovered, including some 756 items made of gold. This bowl weighting 2.8 kilograms was found inside one of the temples.
- See more at: worldnewsdailyreport.com...

it astounds me how thousands of artefacts are non existant...and the 2.8 kilogram gold bowl would be very valuable...
are thee claims just fiction, the pics of objects,,,, are they Museum Pieces already on display elsewhere ?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yeah, this is a big 'nope, not a real thing', I'm afraid.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
it astounds me how thousands of artefacts are non existant...and the 2.8 kilogram gold bowl would be very valuable...
are thee claims just fiction, the pics of objects,,,, are they Museum Pieces already on display elsewhere ?

The whole article is just a hoax - what part of that don't you understand?

The bowl is from the Mapungubwe Collection – University of Pretoria
showme.co.za...

The grave appears to be from around Wadi al-Akhal oasis, Wadi ash-Shati and Zuwila-Murzuq-Burjuj,

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hey bra, I woke mid night to find that my reply pulls more weight than your comment earlier.... I realise now that you may have had us straight, whilst I was talking for the people., reverse rolls much ?)

a reply to: Kandinsky

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: grumpy64 Was that Nexus :?, I saw that mag once in a news agent, I thought it was a pc mag so I didn't grab it. Come to think of it, how much better is ATS than a 1000 issues of N M ? don't bother

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine That put asmile on my dial, just been through a few of those threads.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad
I will stand corrected. I have been taught that the Aborigines came through the Maoris that came through the Polynesians that came through south americas.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

showme.co.za...

The grave appears to be from around Wadi al-Akhal oasis, Wadi ash-Shati and Zuwila-Murzuq-Burjuj,

I can understand...I just wanted the points of proof laid out in front of me, like you did...
just by slamming the source did not prove enough to me

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Dan Eden wrote a very interesting article about Haarp and petroglyphs and a book that reads like Fiction called the Never Ending and in it he mentions a site in South Australia that has markings found all through out the world. Petroglyphs telling the story of the people who first settled Australia and their struggles in the harsh environment, was interesting but I suspect all fictional.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
....ah too bad a fake!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

showme.co.za...

I can understand...I just wanted the points of proof laid out in front of me, like you did...
just by slamming the source did not prove enough to me

Sometimes you just have to take someone's word.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

no no and no ? is it clear i already show thee first picture was from Sudan let's me show you the object show (the bowl) is from another African museum ....
showme.co.za...

let's take as fact you know how to use a search engine ... go to images.google.com... and drag and drop any picture you want to search for tadam ! it's like magic !

eedit to add We dont have to prove you anything just use your mind or any data you are already crawling on the fracking internet ...to lazy for it ?
edit on 9-9-2014 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Griffo515

Don't you hate that people would make a website just to spread fake news.

edit on 9-9-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join