It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do chakras activate, or operate individually in accordance to health?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Quick and to the point. I will elaborate further if the opportunity arises. Thanks in advance for reading.

Ok, I will use myself as an example, I see UFOs, two of which were in broad daylight.

Also I see and hear the number 37 so often, it's almost a joke to suggest that what I'm experiencing may be an observational selection bias.

I've been noticing all kinds of synchronicity.

Why am I seeing these things?

My theory?
I have doing my best to adhere to these life choices,

-Avoid fluoride
-Primarily vegan, raw, sprouted, GMO free diet
-Practice compassion
-Meditation
-utilize crystals
-Daily exercise for agility, strength, mental balance, and a healthy heart

Basically health and wellness and healthily spiritual grounding.

I am starting to believe that I am gradually bringing my chakras into alignment without quite realizing it, and this is why I am seeing these things.

However I haven't yet had a kundalini rising, OBE, astral projection, or anything quite that extraordinary.

Is there some sort of secret code, vibration, or technique that I'm missing? Or am I on the right track?

edit on 9-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: Edit

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
No, Chakras are not a spiritually pure phenomenon, is the answer you are looking for.

They may feel like they are awake or vibrating and that may be so, but the idea of chakras is simply misguided. By concentrating on opening or aligning chakras you are ironocally actually creating stress and blockages in your spiritual body through misguided delusiory &... IDEALISTIC focus.

Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Good Morning to you GoshredAK

It is nice to meet your aquaintance here on the old ATS!

So I will offer my input here, I do not know much about seeing UFO's, however I believe very strongly that it would be quite naive to believe that they do not make appearances, in this ever expanding universe we are most certainly not alone, not even getting into dimensions and all that fun jazz.

As far as numerology is concerned, again I do not know much about it, I do think that numerology is a very powerful system that has knowledge within it that when the time is ready I will pursue it, sounds like that time is now for you! I wish you the best with that.

Now on to the Chakras, I think that your theory is absolutely spot on. I have a book that I have not begun reading yet but it may help you a little bit, it is quite in sync with your life choices on the path of awakening the kundalini energy. Which leads on to the astral projection, OBE, clairvoyance, greater awareness of the subtle energies that permeate our whole being, that of the mental, emotional, and spritual.

You are on the right track and I believe this might help!

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1410250094&sr=8-1&keywords =spiritual+nutrition

Namaste Aloha!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

From my experience a UFO (light ship) making itself apparent to you is usually to give assurance or to speed up your seeking/awakening. Of coarse there is also the chance it was a dimensional bleed through or government craft etc.

Continuous synchronicity is a sign of following true purpose or higher self trying to get your attention to follow intuition.

In lower forms of consciousness only the lower 3 chakras will be active and will require spiritual work to activate the higher centers out of dormancy. A smaller percentage of the population has all chakras active but not necessarily fully functioning, full function takes lots of work but can easily be accomplished by those with spiritual desire.

By making the life choices you outlined you will be raising your auric fields vibrational rate quite quickly. This will begin channeling Prana through the highest to lowest chakra bringing your "Hara Line" into alignment. This is akin to Kundalini but a little different, you are working with the vibrational level of the auric field by these life choices which will clear the chakras, where as kundalini is focusing on the chakras directly to clear the associated emotional/truama traits to raise the level of the field. Of coarse you only need to know you are on the right track and not necessarily need to know the mechanics of vibrational fields, although i find an understanding dramatically speeds up the process.

Introduction to chakras:
youtu.be...

Ascension mechanics:
www.youtube.com...

I am not on this forum often so may not respond, hope this helped

edit on 9-9-2014 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Good morning to you elemental! Thank you.

I clicked on your link and I am definitely going to try and locate that book "spiritual nutrition" that sounds so perfect.

Funny thing, Guess how many new copies are left at this current moment? Ya, you got it,37

Thanks for the encouragement and kind and helpful post

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
No, Chakras are not a spiritually pure phenomenon, is the answer you are looking for.

They may feel like they are awake or vibrating and that may be so, but the idea of chakras is simply misguided. By concentrating on opening or aligning chakras you are ironocally actually creating stress and blockages in your spiritual body through misguided delusiory &... IDEALISTIC focus.

Hope this helps.

If I'm following correctly, you are saying don't force it? Because you might get your energy and perception all out of wack? Just focus on compassion and the creator and let the subtle energies fall into place naturally? Instead of just focusing strictly on chakras only? That makes sense if I'm understanding you properly.

I'm trying to find the balance point between full on new age idealism, and true spiritual awakening.

Not sure if I'm making much sense this morning. I have three replies to rattle off real quick then bail. Work calls.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think the concept of chakras would do well to receive a modern re-interpretation of sorts. Most aren't interested in such things though.

I have only witnessed a couple of things on your list that made a difference. It seems that they are more controlled by state of mind than anything else. If one is based in stability, or a foundation in which everything takes place, the 'chakras' currents can flow freely. If the individuals state of awareness is constantly shifting from one focus to the next, and not on the sandbox in which all the events occur, the 'chakras' become unstable with no center of mass to rotate around.

They are always 'activated' and 'open.'

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoonsince89

From my experience a UFO (light ship) making itself apparent to you is usually to give assurance or to speed up your seeking/awakening. Of coarse there is also the chance it was a dimensional bleed through or government craft etc.

Continuous synchronicity is a sign of following true purpose or higher self trying to get your attention to follow intuition.

In lower forms of consciousness only the lower 3 chakras will be active and will require spiritual work to activate the higher centers out of dormancy. A smaller percentage of the population has all chakras active but not necessarily fully functioning, full function takes lots of work but can easily be accomplished by those with spiritual desire.

By making the life choices you outlined you will be raising your auric fields vibrational rate quite quickly. This will begin channeling Prana through the highest to lowest chakra bringing your "Hara Line" into alignment. This is akin to Kundalini but a little different, you are working with the vibrational level of the auric field by these life choices which will clear the chakras, where as kundalini is focusing on the chakras directly to clear the associated emotional/truama traits to raise the level of the field. Of coarse you only need to know you are on the right track and not necessarily need to know the mechanics of vibrational fields, although i find an understanding dramatically speeds up the process.

Introduction to chakras:
youtu.be...

Ascension mechanics:
www.youtube.com...

I am not on this forum often so may not respond, hope this helped

Love this post
I feel positively charged for the day.

I think your spot on with my FOs, I am so excited to see another sometime hopefully soon. It always makes me feel good. Like our earthly problems are minor and there is a much bigger picture out there.

I can't wait to get home tonight and watch the videos and read up on some of these things you have mentioned.

Thanks 89!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
I think the concept of chakras would do well to receive a modern re-interpretation of sorts. Most aren't interested in such things though.

I have only witnessed a couple of things on your list that made a difference. It seems that they are more controlled by state of mind than anything else. If one is based in stability, or a foundation in which everything takes place, the 'chakras' currents can flow freely. If the individuals state of awareness is constantly shifting from one focus to the next, and not on the sandbox in which all the events occur, the 'chakras' become unstable with no center of mass to rotate around.

They are always 'activated' and 'open.'

More food for thought that will surely help me find the balance and understanding I seek.

Thanks Serdgiam!

However, from my limited understanding I would argue the the pineal gland/third eye, is NOT always active and open, due to calcification and so on.......

Off to work for real this time!
edit on 9-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
However, from my limited understanding I would argue the the pineal gland/third eye, is NOT always active and open, due to calcification and so on.......

I'm not convinced that the limitation doesn't solely reside in our awareness. In my experience, the sensation of 'chakras opening' is more about becoming aware of what is already there, and has always been there. I believe that they are a bridge, of sorts, to other parts of who we are that exists in a timeless medium. In that, the chakras themselves only deal with facets of awareness, windows into 'another world.'

Focusing on them instead of what they connect to is a bit like putting the cart before the horse, or missing the forest for the trees, or looking at spots on the window instead of being aware of what is beyond the pane of glass. Its not so much about cleaning the window as it is becoming aware of what is on the other side of the glass. And in my experience, the window cleans itself once you look past it. The spots and streaks disappear as the vast landscape becomes the focus.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Even if your body is not overly sensitive to the intention->chi/energy flow, I think it is still happens in your body.

If you already see synchronicity your third eye should already by activated from my point of view.
edit on 9-9-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Greetings- In re: to Your hearing the number "37" Do a web search of '37th Parallel' then go to 'images' and see what "pops up"...

Om bava shaveya Om...

namaste

I'll check back later...

Edit: I and I like Your thread...
edit on 9-9-2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Lol what are the odds of that, another 37!

You are welcome and do hope that you do find benefit with that book!

Namaste Aloha

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium
I and I see you too same I ah one.

I'm still trying to unravel the puzzle you've given me.

So far I've gathered the 37th parallel is an intersecting section of our earth near the equator where strange things happen. That alone is interesting.

As far as images, I am seeing some strange symbols I don't recognize along with a lot of random.

Still digging......

Thanks for the kind words and post

edit on 9-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: Odd

edit on 9-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Not up for a puzzle huh? Try '37th parallel/ufo' those pins are UFO reports. The hottest spot currently being Missouri. Who was President in 1947 and what State did He hail from?

The t.v. show, 'Unexplained Files' episode #12. It deals with the 37th parallel and also some cattle mutilations that are happening in the same area or "along those same lines"

I'm a computer neophyte but I attempted to send You a 'personal message' that may explain better?... It was the first thing I and I thought of, but no need to worry or fear that You'll run out of 'time' because You are 'awakening to Your essence' and part of that is the realization that You are a part of ALL that is, so "Keep On Truckin "

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Read your pm, sorry I rarely check my messages.

Mind officially blown.

The connection between UFOs and 37 is a bit heavy for me at the moment and I'm just trying to unwind from the day and formulate my new Perspective.

Thank you so much for this.

Synchronicity Is flowing free right now.
edit on 9-9-2014 by GoShredAK because: Between not of

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Uhhh most of india is vegetarian, most are hindus who meditate to open their chakras and they understand it better than westerners. But do we see super humans popping out of india? Not so much. There is more to it.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hello

37=777.

I do hope that helps it be ah three to the power of three states of consciousness. -First SEV3N dusted awakens vision and it be ability to eavesdrop on whom ever you like.-- Second SEV3N dusted awakens manipulation (be careful) it can consume, you turn into whatever I want you to be get the ide---a telepathic suggestive thought.--- Third SEV3N awakens cerebral thought, tantric to the mind it be cyclical rotation of thought ``still' ness``constant still' ness of the mind, thought at the speed of l-ight. Feeling constant communion with GOD. 8 states to the NINTH is the stuff of GOD.

Chakra is Childs play when it comes to climbing the stepz of three sevens. Chakra is distorted blockages mystique//mystic shrouded in bondage that be me personal opinion on Chakra. Opening up Chakra leaves yourself open to entities.

Good luck.

Take Care.

Ankh-F-N-Khonsu

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aural
Uhhh most of india is vegetarian, most are hindus who meditate to open their chakras and they understand it better than westerners. But do we see super humans popping out of india? Not so much. There is more to it.

Well I don't know about that, I have seen "Stan Lee's Superhumans"

en.m.wikipedia.org...'s_Superhumans

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ankhFNKhonsu88

Thank you, this thread has brought some beautiful people into my little ATS world.

That post is assaulting the little bits of my already previously blown mind.

Soon my mind will be nothing but tiny fragments spread all about the universe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join