It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pheonix lights incident remained top Mass Sightings of UFOs..........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arpad
Lights over the mountain were flares. Craft spotted before over multiple states and filmed, triangle.

I believe you mean this one:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789
can i say pheonix lights incident remained top Mass Sightings of UFOs?

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

can i say pheonix lights incident remained top Mass Sightings of UFOs?
No, you can't!

First, it was the Phoenix flares.
Second, it was NOT a "mass sighting". Only a few, located on hillsides facing the mountains where each flare disappeared behind. No one in Phoenix could look up and say they saw the flares.

Bruce Maccabee says at: rense.com...
"My web site presents the result of triangulation using the Phoenix Lights videos. The result is that the lights at 10 PM March 13, 1997 were 60 or more miles southwest of Phoenix."

Last but not least 2 videos were made. The original, shown worldwide as evidence, was shot at night. A news crew found the location and filmed an identical video matching the night points of reference. Then the 2 tapes were synchronized one on top of the other and you can see each flare dropping behind peaks.

I also saw a tape of the lights in full display and you could see airplane strobes flying around "under" the flares.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789

originally posted by: solarstorm
"Phoenix"...just in case you needed help with spelling.

may be you should post this reply even earlier:
now it is saying: "You have exceeded the maximum window of 4 hours allowed to edit your post."

lol

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Yes, the Phoenix Lights were a big deal, but I would argue the Stephenville Lights were equally so. The Stephenville Lights were seen in Texas over a short period of time in early 2008. If you've never heard of this UFO sighting, check it out.

Stephenville Lights

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

Your OP to start this thread does not at all fit in the expected standards you have stated in your signature.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789Those are not UFOs those were flares, the real sighting was the Chevron. Flares were a distraction and also a reason to say that aircraft were in the area dropping said flares. That was AFTER the chevron flew over, and there is a really good chance there was nothing ET about that event.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join