It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hood Pranks The Jokes On Who

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I have seen these pranks on another dumb site that i go to sometimes for crazy videos called world star hip hop.

Half of these pranks are fake. If you watch all of their pranks, you can see the same pattern of reaction; grabbing and shoving against the wall, soft, light punches, grabs by the neck, light kicks. These imbeciles pay other imbeciles to act out violent reactions.

Especially the buy a gun prank. Any dude from the hood worth his salt, or ANYWHERE for that matter, would not attack a man selling guns, they will say "nah, im gud" and briskly walk off; they might be the cops or some sort of set up.

The some of the punches are too soft, tempers unrealistically quick to flare. All this has been discussed.

That being, they are looking to get shot or seriously beat up by the wrong dude.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigman88
I have seen these pranks on another dumb site that i go to sometimes for crazy videos called world star hip hop.

Half of these pranks are fake. If you watch all of their pranks, you can see the same pattern of reaction; grabbing and shoving against the wall, soft, light punches, grabs by the neck, light kicks. These imbeciles pay other imbeciles to act out violent reactions.

Especially the buy a gun prank. Any dude from the hood worth his salt, or ANYWHERE for that matter, would not attack a man selling guns, they will say "nah, im gud" and briskly walk off; they might be the cops or some sort of set up.

The some of the punches are too soft, tempers unrealistically quick to flare. All this has been discussed.

That being, they are looking to get shot or seriously beat up by the wrong dude.

You know you might have a point will have to review some of these vids for if true it's actually more repugnant.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I love the fact that these guys have the gusto, to do what half of you yanks dream of...standing up for your self. Not hard , just stand your ground, endure, and reply.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
I love the fact that these guys have the gusto, to do what half of you yanks dream of...standing up for your self. Not hard , just stand your ground, endure, and reply.

Yeah and that gusto will eventually land one of them in intensive care or the morgue. Idiots is the only word for them. They cry "it's a prank" after walking up to someone with a gas mask on and a samurai sword in hand only after he # his pants that he might get shot. Little rich white kids #ing around in the projects are gonna get their comeuppance eventually.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bigman88

WORRLD STARRRRR!!!
The home of the internet freak show.

And this is really what we have here, a 21st century version of freakshows where people are employed to act in a strange manner to entertain paying visitors.
No tents, fake beards or roadshows required, just pay "scary looking dudes" from the "hood" to fake react then post it on youtube and collect advertising royalties.
( I suspect most of these people in these vids are friends from college/sports teams and all parties are aware this "geeky white dude in intimidating black ghetto" formula is an easy win for gaining viewing numbers within the target audience (i.e geeky teenage internet going males).

I blame TV.
Gone are the days of using proper actors and sets, instead they now just use random people "acting" in real settings(i.e Reality TV) so the entry bar is so low even this garbage doesn't seem entirely out of place.

edit on 9-9-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Yup, watch all their hood vids. There is a couple of guys there who softly grabs and paws with no at him with poor coordination when he has several seconds of open shots to his face.

No one from 'round the way is attacking a potential cop when most likely other cops is hidden nearby. Fake.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

I blame the propagators and financiers of TV.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

originally posted by: FirePiston

Would have been nice if in most of these cases he had a real one and shot each one of these pos's. What a lovely kind of people in our society.
Firepiston

Who do you want shooting who here....?
And why do they deserve to be shot?

The savage ghetto filth that cannot seem to act human.
Firepiston

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Kinda like your 'handle' lol

a reply to: sosobad

link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yup, watch all their hood vids. There is a couple of guys there who softly grabs and paws with no at him with poor coordination when he has several seconds of open shots to his face.

No one from 'round the way is attacking a potential cop when most likely other cops is hidden nearby. Fake.

Yeah some of the shots do looked like a set-up, but you know the tragic thing about this is faked or not this feeds into racist pricks stereotype like Firepiston's look at some of the comments on this vid you'll see what I mean.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Yeah some of the shots do looked like a set-up, but you know the tragic thing about this is faked or not this feeds into racist pricks stereotype like Firepiston's look at some of the comments on this vid you'll see what I mean.

Yeah i just scrolled past his comment, there.

Dude would fit on lovely on Godlike productions website.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I someone walked up and snatched my phone they would be getting their jaw broke simple as that

This is stupid and deserve what they got

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

A recent rash of so called "Hood Pranks" are gaining attention on Youtube, these Youtubers all appears to be Whites from around the country seeking out low income Black Neighbor hoods to pull off pranks that could get themselves hurt really really bad or just plain killed while gaining for themselves Youtube notoriety at the expanse of the residents,if you noticed no one cared that they were there walking by or whatever or even initiating contacts which seems innocuous enough but then they get to elicit a negative response by going over the top,lemme just say this Black folks even poor ones have a sense of humor and can take a joke,but this ain't no joking matter when one of these idiots gets killed the cameras will chime in,these kids the white ones will be remembered as up standing smart although a little bit on the wild side which was his ultimate undoing the Black kid who shot him is a thug unfit for life..remember this thread when it do happened.

Provided these videos were not staged, cast and directed, the young men engaging in the "pranks" they depict are guilty of committing a number of minor crimes in the least. Grabbing a cellphone out of its owner's hand for instance, must be some kind of assault and theft. However, aiming a replica firearm at pedestrians or entering a business masked and carrying a drawn sword--that's getting into some serious felonious intent. Attempted armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, terroristic threats, implied grievous bodily injury ... and so on.

My impression of the "pranksters" is of young, extremely wealthy punks seeking kicks and limited fame at the expense of the poor, or one of the most badly stereotyped segments of America's population. If their interactions with the victims are real, then I stand on the victims' side and agree the pranksters only received what they deserved. Myself, I'd be highly ticked off if I were out with family or on a date and one or more young strangers approached me with intent similar to that in the videos.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join