It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hood Pranks The Jokes On Who

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

A recent rash of so called "Hood Pranks" are gaining attention on Youtube, these Youtubers all appears to be Whites from around the country seeking out low income Black Neighbor hoods to pull off pranks that could get themselves hurt really really bad or just plain killed while gaining for themselves Youtube notoriety at the expanse of the residents,if you noticed no one cared that they were there walking by or whatever or even initiating contacts which seems innocuous enough but then they get to elicit a negative response by going over the top,lemme just say this Black folks even poor ones have a sense of humor and can take a joke,but this ain't no joking matter when one of these idiots gets killed the cameras will chime in,these kids the white ones will be remembered as up standing smart although a little bit on the wild side which was his ultimate undoing the Black kid who shot him is a thug unfit for life..remember this thread when it do happened.
edit on 8-9-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Who would've thought the beginning of a race war would be so funny?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I seen this one the other day. Pretty much the same video more or less.

I feel like these guys are taking jokes too far. I say stop the foolishness.

The "hood" is no place to joke around. These people are not soft-hearted individuals and although they do the things they do to get out of the hood. (Sell dope, Rob the community, etc.) It still may consume them. It usually does.

While it's sad that they've become a product of their environment, only the 'lucky' ones get out. Alive.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
They deserve to be smacked around and they are lucky that is all that happened. Doing that these days is asking for trouble. And a prank is supposed to be funny.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Ya these guys are just asking for it.
Will admit that some of the people were quick to punch but when go up talking about selling guns and fake farting in people or stealing their phone, you might get punched.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mizzijr

Wtf!! Walking up to people with weapons wearing a mask and acting as if it is just a funny prank??
How are these people not getting arrested!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Yeah the one where that idiot seemed to be brandishing a weapon is even more dangerous than anything I had posted above,for then we have a situation of fight or flight and some fighters are armed.

edit on 8-9-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Wtf!! Walking up to people with weapons wearing a mask and acting as if it is just a funny prank??
How are these people not getting arrested!!!

Hell how are they not getting killed.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Ya that too, shoot I have seen what they were doing spelled out in a hypothetical situation where firing on some one would be justified on these boards countless times.

Not to mention what the cops might do once they get there and respond to this type of call.
Cause we all know how they deal with people carrying a weapon, rather they actually have it or not.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Would have been nice if in most of these cases he had a real one and shot each one of these pos's. What a lovely kind of people in our society.
Firepiston

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Ya that too, shoot I have seen what they were doing spelled out in a hypothetical situation where firing on some one would be justified on these boards countless times.

Not to mention what the cops might do once they get there and respond to this type of call.
Cause we all know how they deal with people carrying a weapon, rather they actually have it or not.

Folks in America are jittery as it is we have nuts who mass murder folks in cinema ,schools and mall parking lots,this is about as funny as a plane doing a low fly by heading towards the Empire State Building .

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Those "pranks" are stupid. Especially the one of the guy following people with a gun and the other one with the sword. WTF?
edit on 8/9/2014 by LukeDAP because: typo

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FirePiston

Would have been nice if in most of these cases he had a real one and shot each one of these pos's. What a lovely kind of people in our society.
Firepiston

Who do you want shooting who here....?
And why do they deserve to be shot?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
- REDACTED -

I wonder why I even bother anymore.
edit on 9/9/14 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Probably not just youtube paying these guys..

Wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Yeah, it's all pretty stupid. But the general animalistic violent nature of "da hood" should be exposed and turned into a joke. It's not a cool culture, and it's something that should be shamed. There's no real excuse for living that way.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Yeah, it's all pretty stupid. But the general animalistic violent nature of "da hood" should be exposed and turned into a joke. It's not a cool culture, and it's something that should be shamed. There's no real excuse for living that way.

Choice words "animalistic violent nature of the hood" first off non of those guys were even concerned with these fools,it's not like white people show-up in those neighborhoods and got jumped they had to go out of their way to f-wid them, it's like me walking around some trailer park or meth infested communities messing with random white strangers with shaved heads and iron cross tattoos, ignoring the dangers of animals in those '"hoods".

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

You walk up to people talking about trying to sell them drugs, or stealing their phone or walking up and fake fart on the them and you will prob get punched. Regardless of where you are at.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

You walk up to people talking about trying to sell them drugs, or stealing their phone or walking up and fake fart on the them and you will prob get punched. Regardless of where you are at.

The point is they are not doing this at random they are targeting a specific group of people.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
pretty ballsy on their behalf...definitely stupid...lucky they only ended up witha few bruises....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join