It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why there is separate forum category for world war III?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
AFTER FORMATION OF UNITED NATIONS, i can give a guarantee there is no question of World War III.
so what is the use of this category?
i am not criticizing the ATS site for this category, i am asking, why & what is the use of this category in ATS site?
i have doubt so i am asking it.........

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Because aliens and demons.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well, I'm rather new here... but I think it's because it's a topic which people frequently talk about. And humans being humans always find a way of messing it up in a way, so it's not impossible that another world war would happen. Unlikely. But not impossible.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

AFTER FORMATION OF UNITED NATIONS, i can give a guarantee there is no question of World War III.

After formation of "League of Nations" there was no question of WW2.
This forum started in April 2011 and this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
still applies.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
To the best of my knowledge the WWIII forum was created as a place for members to discuss events possibly leading up to a Third World War. That may be overly simplistic however, and certainly a conspiracy may ensue.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Because through current events, the way history repeats itself, popular fiction, prophecy, etc we've come to accept the fact that a third world war will happen. It's been planned for a very long time like everything else.

I'd suggest a WWIV forum but by then we won't have ATS.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I'd suggest a WWIV forum but by then we won't have ATS.

Sure we will, ATS will survive as long as there is a single computer, server, or HDD still around.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ujwaleshwar123456789

Chuck Norris is a member dude !

He decreed it !

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This is ATS, if it is not a false flag, hologram, or NWO/alien plot then whatever current event is about to lead to WW3.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: Ujwaleshwar123456789

Most likely because the topic had enough traffic and interest to warrant it's own forum.

Wait .. what? Did I read that correctly? Because there is a United Nations ... there can be no World War III? Is that what you said? Or did I get that backwards? What are you saying here??

The United Nations is a corrupt cesspool and nothing more than a paper tiger.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

top topics

join