It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update: Congressman’s Office In Possession of 100,000 CDC Whistleblower Documents?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Congressman Bill Posey’s office has confirmed exclusively to Benswann.com that a “very large number” of documents have been turned over by CDC scientist, Dr. William Thompson, who has admitted that the CDC suppressed information about the links between the MMR vaccine and autism in some cases. According to Congressman Posey’s spokesman, George Cecala, “I can confirm that we have received a very large number of documents and we are going through those documents now. There are a lot of them, so it will take some time.” Cecala could not say exactly how many documents are in possession of the Congressman’s staff though sources tell me that as many as 100,000 documents have been handed over.

Link

It looks like the cover-up is beginning to crumble. Soon we may have the evidence needed to show a connection was known in the link to vaccines and autism.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidAmerican

Ohhhhh, this went from good and interesting to exciting and intriguing. I think the Congressman should release the documents and I hope calls for a public hearing.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I hope that this is valid and we will get much more disclosure!

I have absolutely zero trust for the CDC, FDA, NIH, really any of these deeply corrupted "Government" organizations. To be a little clearer I will state that I believe these to simply be the enforcers of corporate industry and science.

They have created a very sick culture here in America, I mean that in the literal sense, people may live longer nowadays, but when you look at the quality of life that people are experiencing it kind of changes how good of a statistic that is. It is a nonstop profit machine, making you sick in the first place, than stealing as much wealth from you and your family as possible.

I am so grateful for chinese medicine/ayurveda to be making their presence known and giving people the option to take their health back into their own hands.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'll be glad if the CDC gets burned if they have been holding back evidence. Now the new people in charge are guilty also of covering up what their predecessors did. If this pans out as true, they need to put these people in Jail so this kind of thing does not happen again. They also need to put the ones who bought off any these guys in jail and dissolve the corporation no matter who they are. Stock holders who have money invested....oh well, they should have been researching these people better.

If this is true, this is an act of terrorism towards the American people.

Pretty strong language for a mouse hey.
I got to act aggressive once in a while.

S&F
edit on 8-9-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I absolutely agree. Americans are being poisoned by corporations.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Terrorism is a good word for it or asymmetric warfare.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The NIH mostly does a lot of research. The research is good. Now the conclusions drawn from it at the top, they may be corrupted but the people doing the research are not bad. I like their research, I wish I could get access to all of the article. I should do some investigating on getting full access

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Who ever was in charge of the cover-up, they should throw them in jail and throw away the key! To knowingly cause harm to children for the rest of their lives is unconscionable!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This will be difficult to keep fresh over time, especially given the pressure that will be put on Posey and his office. I wouldn't be surprised if Posey's office "catches fire"

Posey now has a crushing responsibility. He should request assistance from a number of resources, none being from any government agency.
edit on 1358x6713America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Bill Posey is my local representative, I've spoken to him numerous times and even interviewed with him in an attempt to obtain a nomination for the USAFA.

He's a great man, very down-to-earth, and very honest. In my opinion, there are few other representatives in this government that are better suited to be trusted with these documents. I have full confidence in him and his office.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I have learned to appreciate your views on things Mr. Rickymouse!

You have a good perspective to say the least, so I will allow for my view on the NIH to be a little less critical. I do not know much about their research, other than how much they have done to impede legitamate reseach into Cannabis as a medicine.

This is the source of my distrust of this organization. However as you pointed out it would make sense that people doing the research are in earnest and sadly the game of politics gets in the way of their reserach . I could see that as being true.

Please do some investigating and see what you can find!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I wonder where the documents are that link type 1 diabetes to vaccines? I hope there are some of those in there. I know that there has been a lot of controversy over the various health problems caused by vaccines over the years, and if this is true it will prove all of the people that questioned vaccines were right all along. S+F

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

You are talking of a few people on the top that are doing this, not most of the people working at that place. The FDA even has a lot of good people, but at the top there is a lot of corruption. Seems like at the top of these organizations there are some pretty overpowering people that twist the truth. Many don't get bribes, they pride themselves on the people they have got connections with, people high up in the corporations they regulate. It is an I'll rub your back if you rub mine relationship. Many of these people are not very nice people.

Put it this way, if you call them overpowering jerks, they take it as a compliment.

edit on 8-9-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Statement from the 'whistleblower':

I want to be absolutely clear that I believe vaccines have saved and continue to save countless lives. I would never suggest that any parent avoid vaccinating children of any race. Vaccines prevent serious diseases, and the risks associated with their administration are vastly outweighed by their individual and societal benefits.

This doesn't sound as groundbreaking as some people are making it out to be. He never once says there absolutely is a connection, further he says that the benefits far outweigh any potential risks.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
To those involved and be safe. This is what media should be. Take note MSM!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I got some vaccine when I was a baby and nearly died within hours. I don't know if it was the MMR. But I was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome when I was 15. My parents both agreed (including my dad who was in a high position at the hospital I was born at for over 20 years at the time) after I survived the incident I was a different baby.

So either it causes something dormant in the brain to awaken or if it somehow poisoned/fried me and caused autism I don't know. But in my case yeah, we saw the link and I see it on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This kind of stuff makes me sick. Good thing they made a vaccine for it.

Question everything, the truth shall set you free.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Statement from the 'whistleblower':

I want to be absolutely clear that I believe vaccines have saved and continue to save countless lives. I would never suggest that any parent avoid vaccinating children of any race. Vaccines prevent serious diseases, and the risks associated with their administration are vastly outweighed by their individual and societal benefits.

This doesn't sound as groundbreaking as some people are making it out to be. He never once says there absolutely is a connection, further he says that the benefits far outweigh any potential risks.

Really, have you read the following?

These documents should include info presented earlier by him, such as,

Why is data on this race/gender omitted? What else has been omitted pertaining to risks? African American males at "before 36 months have an increased risk for austism". But that was omitted. Perhaps males overall are more at risk, after all it's more common in males.

The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism.
- from the full statement

Hopefully the due to be released information will answer the questions more thoroughly so this is dealt with accordingly, repercussions brought on those responsible, etc. with not being pushed aside as sensationalism.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Must be a typo.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
A reply to that statement you have there:

So being alive but in a lowered state of awareness ( not sure if thats an accurate way to decribe autism, just the best thing i can think of right now ) is a risk worht taking? Why isn't anyone tryong to develop a better way to adminsiter the vaccine without the very clear side effects? a reply to: links234

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join