It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the CDC running a calling campaign?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I was siting here at home eating me some beans and cornbread and my daughter brings me my phone. The women on the phone was direct and stern. She said I am calling from the Center for Disease Control and I have important questions that I would like you to answer.

She ask if there was at least somebody that was 17 she could speak with about this.
I said yea, me...
She said are you doing anything that will keep you from paying attention to me like driving a car, etc...
I said yea, I am eating you can call back.
She said when.
I said in an hour.
Then she hurried up and cut me off from speaking again and said well I really just need to know if you have any children. If so, are any children in your house hold between the ages of 11 months old to 4 years old?

I said nope, the youngest I got in my house is 6.
She said OK then there is no need for a call back
WTF???

Im confused on this any thought??

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
You know for sure this was a CDC call?

You really should have the call traced.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
They are likely calling from India wanting to sell you duck cleaning services to benefit your kid's health.
Tell them you don't have any ducks but ask them to clean your geese.
Works every time. LOL

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

Where are you located?

It could be that this is in relation to the outbreak of that respiratory virus in the Midwest States.

No idea why they would use this method though.

What city are you in? My tinfoil hat is tingling, I feel like this could be a preclude to something strange coming your way.

Keep your eyes open, and wash your hands.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here's something from 2011.....

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control, which has been comprehensively exposed as a vaccine propaganda organization promoting the interests of drug companies, is now engaged in a household surveillance program that involves calling U.S. households and intimidating parents into producing child immunization records. As part of what it deems a National Immunization Survey (NIS), the CDC is sending letters to U.S. households, alerting them that they will be called by "NORC at the University of Chicago" and that households should "have your child's immunization records handy when answering our questions." (See copies of the letter, below.)

CDC now calling U.S. households and demanding child immunization records as part of vaccine surveillance and tracking program

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
OP are you in any of these locations regarding this outbreak?

Enterovirus D68

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Here is the number that was used 312-578-7015.
When I called it back this is what I got.
Thank you for calling the National immunization survey from NROC@ University of Chicago. Please leave a message.
edit on 8-9-2014 by Skorpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpy

Here is the number that was used 312-578-7015.
When I called it back this is what I got.
Thank you for calling the National immunization survey from NROC@ University of Chicago. Please leave a message.

www.cdc.gov...

I'm curious ...if you answer all the questions wrong on purpose will hazmat suited people bust down your door?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy
I received a phone call, too from the "CDC". I was not sure if it was legit so when they asked if I had kids in the house I hung up on them. This was about two weeks ago and the number is the same as the one Skorpy posted. It was a man on the phone. It happened around dinner time. I was really paranoid about it and called my husband at work afterward. I found an old thread about something just like this...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
You know whats really alarming ....

Why do they have to keep doing phone surveys and what not?

I think they all know exactly how many vaccinations are done and where and when and who.

All the insurance companies, Medicaid and Medicare paperwork is all on file.

More to this.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well I live in Kentucky. I guess that could be considered the Midwest. But so far, there has been no word of kids being sent home from school or anything yet.

This is worth exploring.

edit on 8-9-2014 by Skorpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I have received this call as well, twice. I have also received a letter concerning vaccine records. I told the callers both times to not call again and the letter made a great fire starter. They seem to be getting pushier about the information.

ETA: I'm in Alaska, and I haven't heard anything about kids getting sick with the new virus here, yet.
edit on 8-9-2014 by woodsmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I think they all know exactly how many vaccinations are done and where and when and who.

HHS can't even run a website. LOL You know this, and I know you know this.

Trust me ... the government doesn't know _everything_.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gatorboi117

It could be that this is in relation to the outbreak of that respiratory virus in the Midwest States.

No idea why they would use this method though.

Seconded on the outbreak.

Probably trying to determine scope and spread.

They are actually doing their job.

The CDC calls you at home, give them feedback.

Dont be like some people in Africa that are superstitious and actually help further the spread of Ebola there.

Get used to various water borne and airborne diseases and virus folks. This is the future.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They're probably calling because they don't have cameras inside people's houses... yet.

Just kidding.

...or am I?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I wouldn't divulge any information, they should know better , that you should never give out private info unless you initiated the call. Could be anyone calling. Perverts, robbers, but apparently it's these people
Norc. Org

They want to know how many young children have received their immunizations, I think it's under the age of 5.
Why wouldn't they have this info already you ask?
It's likely because they want to know how many are avoiding them. Those wouldn't be on record. So they can determine how outbreaks happen. I'm sure it's benign , but one never really knows.

I recall having calls , not a survey, about my kids when they were little. One had missed one when they came around at school to administer them. . Back then you could also opt out of it.

edit on 8-9-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yes they know who's been done. They just don't know who's not been done. That's what they are trying to find out

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's something from 2011.....

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control, which has been comprehensively exposed as a vaccine propaganda organization promoting the interests of drug companies, is now engaged in a household surveillance program that involves calling U.S. households and intimidating parents into producing child immunization records. As part of what it deems a National Immunization Survey (NIS), the CDC is sending letters to U.S. households, alerting them that they will be called by "NORC at the University of Chicago" and that households should "have your child's immunization records handy when answering our questions." (See copies of the letter, below.)

CDC now calling U.S. households and demanding child immunization records as part of vaccine surveillance and tracking program

Strange, the virus going around that is causing a lot of problems does not even have a vaccine and it is doubtful if they can make a safe vaccine for it. So what the hell are they calling people about. They must have a license to harrass people. The flu vaccine is dangerous to about five percent of the population. Many of these people live in areas together so it could be fifteen percent or more of people in a small town.
edit on 8-9-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

top topics

join