It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US federal air marshal attacked with syringe in Lagos airport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ocelot

originally posted by: jude11

He was able to board the United Airlines flight to Houston he was scheduled to work and was met early this morning in Houston by FBI agents and health workers from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).

So after being injected with an unknown substance he was allowed to board and fly back on the plane with the passengers without testing or quarantine at the scene of the attack?

Quarantined only after arriving in the US.

Curious.

Peace

I thought so too. Why would they risk this person getting in the plane without having any idea what he was injected with?

So as to carry whatever it was back to the US?

Also, were the other passengers quarantined as well on their return? Can't see that in the news.

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Most Likely here is what happened. Some extremist, or just pissed off local who was able to move in that area, stuck a needle into someone who was sick with ebola, or some other disease, carried it around, and struck a rich looking white dude who happened to be a air marshall.

A crude attack by a terrified local who may have lost someone they know or fear of losing their family due to the quarranten conditions.

Lets be realistic.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vaedur

That is somewhat of what I was thinking as well. If extremest, I question if there are more needle sticking.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

He was able to board the United Airlines flight to Houston he was scheduled to work and was met early this morning in Houston by FBI agents and health workers from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).

So after being injected with an unknown substance he was allowed to board and fly back on the plane with the passengers without testing or quarantine at the scene of the attack?

Curious.

Peace

I thought so too. Why would they risk this person getting in the plane without having any idea what he was injected with?

Also, were the other passengers quarantined as well on their return? Can't see that in the news.

Peace

That's very good question and definitely something worth looking into.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel
Well I would not want to be on a fight with with those dudes protecting me.

What a joke, If I was the guy stabbed, I would of really Fed someone up, what a joke.

I'm glad I don't fly.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Not curious - criminal.

Curious.

Peace

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum_Squirrel

originally posted by: crazyewok

No.

It can be manipulated to become infectious after a couple of hours flight. A virus just doesnt work that fast.

Plus I doubt muslim extremisist ( who are not exactly bright sparks) could even keep viable ebola alive to use as aweapon let have the brain power and equipment to go in to genticaly engineering.

Couldn't they just infect someone with a current Ebola carriers blood? does it die outside the body after a short period of time? ..... and they are getting bright .. look at the production of their videos , its modernization has come on in leaps and bounds because they are getting help from westernized Muslims in the know who wish to fight the cause.

The above to me sounds Exactly the way they would do it if this was a preferred method of attack and if they have been doing it to countless other people who are unaware I dread the outcome, i am not saying i am right you are wrong or vice versa i am just mulling all the possibilities and i am starting to like replying to your mostly no nonsense critical posts

Q

Well yes if someone stuck a syringe full of infected material that would infected you.

But tou still have to wait out the 5-21 day incubation period as that virus still have to set up and grow inside your body.

either way your not going to be infectious or even feel ill for a number of days.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Curious.

Peace

Peace

Why?

He would not be infectious for a number of days. No need to isolate him until he got to a hospital.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Curious.

Peace

Peace

Why?

He would not be infectious for a number of days. No need to isolate him until he got to a hospital.

Not knowing what it was, how can we say a few Days?

No way to tell so this was not the way to handle it.

Peace

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
A small search to show:

en.wikipedia.org...
A person can transmit infection without showing any signs of the disease. Such infection is called subclinical infection. While latent or latency period may be synonymous, a distinction is sometimes made between incubation period, the period between infection and clinical onset of the disease, and latent period, the time from infection to infectiousness. Which is shorter depends on the disease. A person may be a carrier of a disease, such as Streptococcus in the throat, without exhibiting any symptoms. Depending on the disease, the person may or may not be contagious during the incubation period.

Also: Incubation as short as minutes.

www.sciencedaily.com...
Incubation period, also called the latent period or latency period, is the time elapsed between exposure to a pathogenic organism, or chemical or radiation, and when symptoms and signs are first apparent. The period may be as short as minutes, to as long as thirty years in the case of variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

But most importantly: Full incubation period not necessary.

www.nhs.uk...
The infectious period is not necessarily the same as the incubation period. With some viruses, such as chickenpox, the person may be infectious before symptoms start to show.

So what we have is an unidentified injection of which we can't ascertain whether or not it is infectious before or after incubation. BUT...it also may not need to incubate fully before being infectious.

What I can believe is that viruses are being super charged every Day and to make them more effective one might imagine an injection that made the person contagious in seconds.

IMO

Peace

edit on 11-9-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Any more news on this attack?

I searched for latest news on the web but couldn't find anything.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Thought I updated this thread ... must have been another one.
UPDATE: From Sep 10 - Air marshal jabbed with syringe in Nigeria back to work

A federal air marshal who was stabbed with a syringe at an airport in Nigeria is back at work after officials determined the needle did not appear to contain Ebola or any other dangerous agent, TSA brass announced in a letter to employees on Wednesday.
In a memo to employees Wednesday, TSA boss John Pistole said the unidentified air marshal is back on the job.

“Even more important is that preliminary test results show no Ebola or other threat agents in what was injected,” Pistole said. “More testing, however, is expected.

“While the motive for this attack is unknown, we are working with the FBI as it continues its investigation,” the memo continued. “This disturbing incident reminds us that our mission to protect the American people carries with it inherent dangers.”

So good news!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

good but strange there was nothing in the syringe!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join