It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is Why Europe Just Launched The "Nuclear Option" Against Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

For who lives and dies by the price of oil and natural gas a price drop could be a disaster. Russia ruin by Iran. How ironic.

good point but it would not be so funny if russia then decided to sell nukes to iran would it ?...this tit for tat game the nations are playing will backflip on everyone

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

For who lives and dies by the price of oil and natural gas a price drop could be a disaster. Russia ruin by Iran. How ironic.

good point but it would not be so funny if russia then decided to sell nukes to iran would it ?...this tit for tat game the nations are playing will backflip on everyone

Considering Iran is the one screwing Russia I hardly think Russia would reward them.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Considering Iran is the one screwing Russia I hardly think Russia would reward them.

i would have thought more a business deal,russia needs to keep making money and if Europe decide to buy their gas from iran...that is a pretty big slap in the face to russia so they might just decide to destabilize the world even more...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Puttin has made a deal to fix or widen the suez canal and leaders over there agree, so it looks like puttin has got another route to offload his products and oil. Look it up. Puttin's making deals and will soon be selling more oil to china and india. I'm sure the queen will help it's people. Right ? Tough times ahead over there. Got any coal to burn ? I hear the winters are getting worse over there. I would buy thick cloths and blankets NOW and ask the queen to help out it's people.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Looksie. will this really happen ? youtu.be... and youtu.be... interesting times.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

A Russian industrial hub and surface to air missiles...

check

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: arjunanda

All that natural gas storage will make one hell of a bang when it is hit with a bomb!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Just a way to drive the price up.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Europe is making a huge mistake trusting US foreign policy

when all is said and done, US will sit back while European economy goes dark

oh well, as long as they feel good about their choices

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BettyHill400

The US regime in Washington wants to split economic ties between Russia and Europe. So Russia is going to take its business east. The cold war was good for the military/industrial complex (which Eisenhower warned us about).
Our problem is the idiots in DC, having started/planned/supported a shooting war in Ukraine, would not know when to stop. Which could, like Sarajevo, ignite a world war in which everyone, including the US, loses.
Has the US regime once protested Ukraine's shelling of civilians? So the DC regime supports war crimes? Would the US help pay for reconstruction? Rhetorical questions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join