It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Hence to answer you, you can see an alien, you can hear some ones accounts of meeting alien BUT when one stands in front of you and you can touch it THEN you'll know they're real.

This is almost the pure definition of a phenomenon that requires an interactive observer for it to be real. Half of it apparently only exists in the minds of the beholders, because we sure as hell don't have any evidence for it existing by itself and apart from anyone interacting with it.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Here is what I have posted before. It is different than most theories. So far, almost all questions can be answered by this view. Let me know what you think and I may let you know where this comes from.

To start out, we need to go back to the Big Bang. The creation of our Universe, and more. From what I understand, quantum particle/waves also have what may be called a 'resonance' or a frequency. They can exist in the same place yet not interfere with each other. I understand it to be like radio stations. They occupy the same space but unless you tune into that frequency you would never know it exists. The Big Bang was the only event powerful enough to create the Multi-Verse.

Now in the early part of the collective universes, they all followed the 'paths'. If one quark moved in a certain direction, it did so in all universes. Symmetry was the order then. But then chaos started to creep in and a single quark moved differently. And then another. Stars formed uniformly through the multi-verse, mostly. Some were different, but they were the few. And chaos continued. While the different universes were similar, they were not exact copies anymore.

Eventually the Earths form. Life arises. Now on one of these Earths something different happens. It misses out on an extinction level event. Life isn't disrupted. Intelligence forms. A species arises. They become what we call the Greys. Nibiru arises. They predate humans by over a million years. Soon they learn how to access other dimensions, other universes among the multi-verse. In some they find nothing, in others, only dead worlds. But soon enough they do find life.

They find those that we call dinosaurs. While what would be their own ancestors were long destroyed in this new world, they did find the beginning of intelligence in these new types of creatures. With a bit of manipulation they created another species that could think and reason just like themselves. Soon the Reptilians came into their own. They could be counted as equal with the Greys.

Soon they too started searching the multi-verse. Finding inhospitable places. Empty worlds. They did find a world life. As with the Greys, their own species no longer lived in this world. A new type of creature claimed dominion. Mammals. Here the Reptilians could do their own manipulation of life as was done to them. And they did. They took the name Annunaki. And they experimented, sometimes without reserve, on the creatures of this new world.

The Annunaki used their newly created race as little more than slave labor. As their property. It wasn't always the best of conditions for this newly created species called humans. Mostly they suffered under the rule of the Reptilians.

They Greys eventually found this dimension as the Reptilians had not disclosed it to them. They Greys were unhappy to see what the Reptilians and done to the Human species. The Reptilians were of the mind that they owned this world and the species they created. It came to war. The Greys won, but what to do with Humanity?

It was decided that they would be left alone. The Greys were hoping they would be more like them as they evolved without an outside influence. This doesn't mean they wouldn't be watched. No one knew what humanity would become. Their fate was their own.

Now comes the big dilemma. What to do with Humanity once it finds out it is not alone. And Roswell really pushed this question to the forefront. The problem is there are basically three camps on the whole humanity issue. First the larger part of the Greys say lets us be, keep us in ignorance, see what we may still become. They do not believe we are near ready to be part of a larger collective of species. We make them nervous.

The other part of the Greys say we are too out of control, too violent and irresponsible and one day we will find a way to other worlds. They say stop us now through destruction or knock us back to the stone age. Either way, it would not be good for any of us.

The Reptilians still claim ownership of humanity and still believes we owe them nothing short of full subjugation. They see us as their property to do with as they please. Another not good resolution.

While governments know about other world races, they also know full disclosure may not be the best thing for us. Disinfo is your friend for the time being. If we were told the truth, it wouldn't be like in the movies. We wouldn't have a snowball's chance in, well you know. There is no romanticizing it, there would be no last minute victory, there would be no happy ending at the last second. No, our power, our freedom is nothing more than an illusion built on ignorance. If we were to see reality, our way of life would end and not for the better.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
If you just go with Probabilities and Statistics... the odds say there are E.T. tech that has been witnessed by humans...

The Probability that 100% of all sightings, photos/images, testimonials, etc., are lies or mis-indentified is nil...

Probability and statistics says the complete opposite of things in the UFO field. Have we found life on another planet? No? Well then 100% of the evidence we currently have show that no life exist on any other planet than Earth. Its improbable but the statistics dont lie. Well unless we actually count humans as extraterrestrial life - we have left the planet before - and its a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Also, its not nil. Its more like 50/50. Either its 100% lies and misindentifications (because aliens doesnt exist) or 100% are indeed not lies and misidentifications (because aliens do exist).

Percentages are fun.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Someone asked a question about UFOs. I see a lot of subsequent posts with very little about unidentified craft in the sky and lots of loose talk about ALIENS.

Because there are so many hoaxers, people with stories, people flying ultralight craft, you can not look up in the daytime or at night and see a light or a dot moving around and make ANY deductions, or inferences.

It's a HUGE step from lights in the sky, stories that could easily be made up or hallucinations, or daytime 'craft' and the idea that it has ANYTHING to do with non-terrestrial beings.

Why make this big jump? People want to believe. And they want it so badly that they get on a soapbox and go OFF-TOPIC and start talking about ALIENS. Two different and possibly not connected subjects.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lme7898354
This is a question that I've had for a long time, I'm 66 years old and have been following the subject of ufo's since I was a kid. I have never seen a ufo or even knew anybody that has. So my question to you is with so much disinformation and people who's goal is to sell books, is there any straight foward information out there that doesn't involve rehased info on tv or the same tired authors printing book after book on the subject.

There is plenty of intriguing information floating around, and some things that would be hard to dismiss regarding the subject. The government seems to have a tight lid on the subject whether the stories are true or false. But things such as the transistor supposedly invented by Bell labs is one of the most intriguing stories. My background is in electronics and I find it hard to believe that any scientists back in that era would have the imagination to come up with silica sand as a conductor for electricity this the invention of the transistor.

What are your thoughts on the subject? It seems this community all seek the same thing which is truth and hopefully some day we will find it.

What you mentioned about the transistor. I believe that perhaps the information to build such things can be planted in the mind of a human. Like Wozniak building the Apple1 in his garage and selling it for a list price of $666.66.

The beast government will need this technology to enslave the planet, so they entities must persuade man to build the system.....Just my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Do you have a fear of Clowns?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I dread typing this next word: Roswell. There I did it...

I still go back to Roswell as my 'true north'. The idea that intelligence officers, locals, and media all mistook a weather balloon for a flying disk is ludicrous. Weather balloons were launched regularly from that base. Everyone knew one when they saw one. There were dogs in that town that could recognize those things. And they crashed before. The 'balloon' that came down on Mac Brazel's ranch was not the first balloon to crash. All the times those balloons crashed, not once did anything mistake it for a flying saucer. I find myself wondering what was so special about this one. Special enough for an army intelligence officer to issue a press release stating that the base had recovered the remains of a flying disk. That is pretty significant and still a very compelling event.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObservingTheWorld

Here is what I have posted before. It is different than most theories. So far, almost all questions can be answered by this view. Let me know what you think and I may let you know where this comes from.

(...)

I thought you were simply repeating what sources like Barbara Marciniak, David Icke and Laura Knight/the Cassiopaeans say, but then I came across your discussion titled "Are aliens just beings from Earth, but in different dimensions?" There you explain that it's all information that came to you in a quasidream state.

If you're being truthful then you're being misled by sinister or jokeful creatures from the Beyond, as is the case for the sources mentioned. None of the better-known UFOlogists has ever described reptiloid creatures who go around in spaceships and do nasty things, whereas the small ones with big heads, "wrap-around" eyes and grayish skin that they call "the Grays" do seem to be everywhere.

Your own source left out the best part: that right now millions of those clever alligators from the planet Nibiru are approaching in huge ships and will be worshipped as gods. Maybe David Icke will be crowned king? Eventually an underground resistance movement will develop, because we will all be made to work in the mines all day long, if Zecharia Sitchin was making any sense.

It's disturbing to see that Prof. Friedman here mentioned Sitchin twice or thrice as though he were a credible source. Archaeologists, of the kind that can read hieroglyphs and Babylonian tablets, have pointed out the many absurd mistakes that Sitchin made.

Actually, we do deserve to be enslaved and massacred, because it's what we've been doing for thousands of years, and keep doing, so maybe we had better get ready for a tragic invasion from outer space.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
Someone asked a question about UFOs. I see a lot of subsequent posts with very little about unidentified craft in the sky and lots of loose talk about ALIENS.

Because there are so many hoaxers, people with stories, people flying ultralight craft, you can not look up in the daytime or at night and see a light or a dot moving around and make ANY deductions, or inferences.

It's a HUGE step from lights in the sky, stories that could easily be made up or hallucinations, or daytime 'craft' and the idea that it has ANYTHING to do with non-terrestrial beings.

Why make this big jump? People want to believe. And they want it so badly that they get on a soapbox and go OFF-TOPIC and start talking about ALIENS. Two different and possibly not connected subjects.

It isn't a big jump to say "non human technology" I've seen it, and many of these craft seen that can counter effect-inertia, have materials and properties that aren't simply "beyond earth technology" they are even thousands of years, and much more, beyond anything we could build or make, and many couldn't ever be made in the solar system in any amount of time because our star SOL is way to small and can't produce super heavy elements which some of them,(much larger stars) over time will produce an isotope of them in stable form. To create materials that are able to make some of the craft have a lower mass state, or even zero mass, or being able to withstand temps in excess of 10 million degrees are likely not ever going to be figured out here in the Sol system, (unless we have help from someone else) and can make a percentile facsimile, or integrate components given to us and achieve a percentage of design goals.... (Already said about our B2 bombers for example)

Most of what I am saying has been rumored to be taking place now, and since many decades, which we all hear about, but no one has proven it because people who are screaming for proof can't understand most of the advanced concepts being reported, so no amount of science is ever going to help them anyways.

"Non human technology" maybe instead of saying it is aliens, for sociological reasons, we could instead say non-human, not sure if that is much better though..

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
"Non human technology" maybe instead of saying it is aliens, for sociological reasons, we could instead say non-human, not sure if that is much better though..

Sometimes I wonder if we only see it as "technology" because we don't have enough understanding of it to see what it really is. Our brains say, "Well, that's a machine of some kind," but UFOs have obviously been described as not only doing things that we don't think a machine can do, but things that are actually impossible for any kind of physical object to do, whether they're built in Area 51 or on some distant planet. We can try to rationalize it and say that it's a result of technological advances, but advanced technology isn't going to allow anybody to break fundamental physical laws in the universe.

So sonic booms, for instance, or basic air displacement. We can imagine that they have figured out some way to move through air without displacing it or producing shockwaves, but it's just guessing. We might as well guess that they're half-real, and only illusions. One guess is as good as another.

I don't know.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lme7898354

No one will ever believe it until they see it themselves, and even then it's not surtain that person will believe it, too much for them to handle, goes into denial etc.

I tend to believe that almost all ufo sightings they connect to et's are fake or false. Miss identifications.

From my own conlcusions while having et experiences throgh out my life is that they rarely show their ships in public, if they do it is by accidents or not accident.
They can lock into frequencies of a person so only that person with that frequency can see the ship, so you can be standing in a crowded place, see a spaceship hoovering above you but you are the only one seeing it.

But that rarely happens.

Most ufo's are man made, sorry to say.

Real, authentic et crafts are rarely seen, so if you ever see one, consider yourself extremly lucky!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: lme7898354
This is a question that I've had for a long time, I'm 66 years old and have been following the subject of ufo's since I was a kid. I have never seen a ufo or even knew anybody that has. So my question to you is with so much disinformation and people who's goal is to sell books, is there any straight foward information out there that doesn't involve rehased info on tv or the same tired authors printing book after book on the subject.

There is plenty of intriguing information floating around, and some things that would be hard to dismiss regarding the subject. The government seems to have a tight lid on the subject whether the stories are true or false. But things such as the transistor supposedly invented by Bell labs is one of the most intriguing stories. My background is in electronics and I find it hard to believe that any scientists back in that era would have the imagination to come up with silica sand as a conductor for electricity this the invention of the transistor.

What are your thoughts on the subject? It seems this community all seek the same thing which is truth and hopefully some day we will find it.

The topic of UFOs is not an evolving one; the same thing has been experienced since real UFO sightings took over from the hoaxers such as Adamski. Regular people seeing 'em and photographing/filming/videotaping them brought them down to our awareness and once book after book came out and the authors became celebrities they ran out of ideas. We saw
them from the ground and then in space. And we're at a period similar to what was happening in music in the early 1960s.
I asked a friend what he thought was going to be the next thing in music, as it had stagnated. He didn't need to give me an answer, the Beatles did! Now, in UFOlogy, which has stagnated, we need something as new as the Beatles were.

Truth is nebulous.

Invention of the transistor[edit]
The first patent[1] for the field-effect transistor principle was filed in Canada by Austrian-Hungarian physicist Julius Edgar Lilienfeld on October 22, 1925, but Lilienfeld published no research articles about his devices, and his work was ignored by industry. In 1934 German physicist Dr. Oskar Heil patented another field-effect transistor.[2] There is no direct evidence that these devices were built, but later work in the 1990s show that one of Lilienfeld's designs worked as described and gave substantial gain. Legal papers from the Bell Labs patent show that William Shockley and a co-worker at Bell Labs, Gerald Pearson, had built operational versions from Lilienfeld's patents, yet they never referenced this work in any of their later research papers or historical articles.[3]

John Bardeen, William Shockley and Walter Brattain at Bell Labs, 1948.
The Bell Labs work on the transistor emerged from war-time efforts to produce extremely pure germanium "crystal" mixer diodes, used in radar units as a frequency mixer element in microwave radar receivers. A parallel project on germanium diodes at Purdue University succeeded in producing the good-quality germanium semiconducting crystals that were used at Bell Labs.[4] Early tube-based technology did not switch fast enough for this role, leading the Bell team to use solid state diodes instead.

After the war, Shockley decided to attempt the building of a triode-like semiconductor device. He secured funding and lab space, and went to work on the problem with Bardeen and Brattain. John Bardeen eventually developed a new branch of quantum mechanics known as surface physics to account for the "odd" behavior they saw, and Bardeen and Walter Brattain eventually succeeded in building a working device.

The key to the development of the transistor was the further understanding of the process of the electron mobility in a semiconductor. (continued at Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Great question, underpinned by a great example, there, OP (Bell Labs and all that went on there), and some truly great points have been made by folks weighing in.

To complicate the mix, unfortunately, seeing, it turns out, isn't really believing: re: Blue Beam. Truly, you can be made to see whatever another wants you to see with sufficient tech and the power to pull it off. Both your brain and eyes can be tricked, and the appearance of something can be faked.

When taking this into account, it certainly complicates things. The shadow figure thing may be a whole different subject, really. And maybe it isn't. Who is to say? Well, we know a lot about who is to say, and they aren't talking. They are spending all their time making a joke out of anyone who reports a sighting. Unfortunate, to say the least, and enough to make someone not wanna talk when they have something to say, isn't it?

But as another poster pointed out, the truth truly is out there, and it is within us, as well. Perhaps we look outwards more often than we should. The problem, as I see it, with Roswell, et al, is everything is now tainted with the stink of military involvement, to the point it cannot be believed. And when I say military, I do not mean the many men and women who serve and struggle and fight everyday, obviously. I don't even mean much of the command structure. There're only a few involved in this particular detail of squelching any truth possible. And I think many of the "authors" and "experts" that have come out of the UFO culture since Roswell may have been quite well intentioned early on, but the swirl of "projects" and those that tend them, cannot help but either corrupt and/or make one truly insane. And just that has happened to a few who delved too deep….

Much, I think, has been done by military officials detailed with this particular subject or those close to the situation which we haven't even a name for they would be so classified, that's been hidden under the UFO mystique. But that's another story, as well. But it serves to show just how complex this issue truly is, and scary to delve into too deeply.

While you, OP, have mentioned and go back to, the Bell Labs and that time period, which was fascinating and pivotal, even to today's mystique surrounding the subject, I have to ascribe to a circular,history replacing time con….and having said that, this changes everything…..

That something was drawn here by our delving into nuclear technology which has the capacity to change life on other planets, as well, or even the chance for it, should it not exist, is a given. That we were fools, and still are, in regards to this technology is given.
Tetra50

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join