It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS a CIA front?!?!?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Ok, here it goes:

"The EAGLE flies at dawn"

Anything?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Ok, here it goes:

"The EAGLE flies at dawn"

Anything?

Counter sign:

"The flies go up after a bathroom break".

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Who is "Simon Gray"?
Think about it... he is supposed to be the owner of this site... he is rarely around, posts almost never, just a few posts every now and then... do we REALLY know if he exists?
It could be the ultimate joke of the shadow goverment... Simon says.. you gotta do it. Simon the Gray... grays = aliens.
We all know who actually runs things on ATS... a certain guy from USA... some mods clearly have "trained" responses to certain questions, they are very pro-goverment and deny any kind of goverment involment in shady things or conspiracies, they ridicule attempts of others to discuss "dark" sides of goverment ( typical Debunkery tactics).

We are being forced into binding social structures of "good" citizens who get points for their hard work, which they can then spend in the "store", to gain more status symbols. Typical structured social hierarchy created by illuminati to control the society...

From time to time certain topics are started to analyse responses to see who is "friendly" and who are the "disturbing" elements of our little ATS society.

Oh and color coded alert system, dont even get me started on that one, we all know who color codes the alerts...

So, be scared, be very scared.... this is a dark dark place indeed...

Note: I hope that sarcasm is evident here. I love ATS. I love mods. This is a nice place. There is no such thing as shadow goverment, there is no such thing as shadow goverment,...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip

Note: I hope that sarcasm is evident here. I love ATS. I love mods. This is a nice place. There is no such thing as shadow goverment, there is no such thing as shadow goverment,...

Cool, so how about a hug?

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Who is "Simon Gray"?
Think about it... he is supposed to be the owner of this site... he is rarely around, posts almost never, just a few posts every now and then... do we REALLY know if he exists?

Well, I am always around for one thing.

I rarely post because I have already made my feelings and knowledge known through the static pages of ATS.

I will quite happily post if need be, or should my attention note a required response.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
awww... I was just getting that all over warm feeling that you guys stopped this.

Monkey quit playing with your food.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   

"You only lie to two people in your life: your girlfriend and the police." - Jack Nicholson

Simon - I never lie to KayEm. I know what I'd get if I did

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray

Well, I am always around for one thing.

I rarely post because I have already made my feelings and knowledge known through the static pages of ATS.

I will quite happily post if need be, or should my attention note a required response.

I was only joking, my post was meant to be funny...

I love ATS and I love you.... in a weird owner/user kinda way

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Aw damn...you got us...

Who is "Simon Gray"?

Remember the movie "Men in Black", and the guy in the office who sent J and K out on missions? He's pretty much THAT guy, hehe....

S ecret
I nvestigations,
M ission
O bjective
N eutralize

G overnment
R adical
A narchist
Y outh

I love ATS and I love you.... in a weird owner/user kinda way

That is SO weird...I say the same thing to my Dominitrix....

[edit on 8-12-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Or
When your drunk and you go into ATS Chat

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
When your drunk and you go into ATS Chat

I'm usually always drunk when I wander in there. It's the only time anyone is ever in there, at about 3am GMT time!

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I'm usually always drunk when I wander in there. It's the only time anyone is ever in there, at about 3am GMT time!

lol
key word being "always"
your meant to be setting an example to us Simon...tut tut

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Is ATS a front for the CIA or other government agency

If it is, I never got the memo...or the paycheck either dammit!!!

I'd also like:

My own parking spot at Langley...
A cool 007 wristwatch (that preferably plays "Secret Agent Man" on the hour)...(in addition to the laser, timer, etc.)
One of those mini scuba breathers...(they're just cool)
A liscense to kill.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
making joke posts and laugh it off is easy right?

its TABU talking about this, you could see the cowardly attitude popping all over the place when this is talked about.

No proves from any sides nothing, not even discussing it
just tagging along saying this is a Hamster intelligence or whatever just shows how much guts some of you all have

deny Ignorance means ?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicodin
deny Ignorance means ?

It's good you've asked and thus acknowledged your own. Recognizing your own ignorance is a big first step towards overcoming it, and on this particular topic you may have established a new benchmark.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

stop answering your self ..

clearly what u are avoiding at this point ..

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

Do you have anything at all meaningful to share, or are you content to take irrelevant potshots at the site and staff?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Thats your answer? still avoiding i see, no research, nothing to stop this gibbering .. nothing to prove it wrong or even discuss it
just attacks and trying to shut me up with big words

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This has been done to death and anyone who has a passing familiarity with a search function already knows that.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join