It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“I hear people crying when I’m showering:”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thanks! I don't watch television and didn't even know this show existed. Cool story.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.

Sherlock Holmes -The Sign of Four

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: sled735

Thanks! I don't watch television and didn't even know this show existed. Cool story.

It's been on for several years! You can watch some of the older ones on You Tube, but the newer ones cost $.
It comes on the Travel Channel on Saturday nights, if you get that channel. Lots of great shows!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18388522]Yeahkeepwatchingme

I believe she was cursed to death or she was able to see the spirits coming for her.

I think when we are near death we see the spirits coming for us. My dad had a dream and actually saw stuff for atleast 2 days before he died.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Could be auditory hallucinations. Hallucination may be too strong a word though. Often times people psych themselves out and aided by the noise already there from the water coming out it is basically in their minds...or i should say "could be".

Here is an example: You are listening to loud music and keep hearing your door bell ring BUT only because you are aware of the door bell and are already apprehensive because you dont want to miss someone ringing your door bell.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Absolutely, Realtruth!

I was just watching the final episode of, The Haunting of..., with Kim Russo as the medium, last night with a friend.
The thing I love about this show is that they don't make it all "woo-woo", but find out what the ghost wants, or if it has a message for the person being "haunted", and then help them to cross over.

She is one of my all-time favorite mediums!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I was going to suggest the sound of running water acts as 'white noise' which is what's used as a backboard for paranormal sounds.
But I did have a groaning coffee maker once
edit on 8-9-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's Pennywise!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Yes, and when will folks listen and recognize fellow humans trapped in some weird liminal limbo and try to help them rather than confront, taunt or run from them?

I am usually pretty unsure of "the paranormal"... in that I believe we have more to learn than is known about it... but something termed "spirits" unquestionably are experienced... what they are, exactly, is up for debate... but assuming they are the living energy that animates us without a physical body is a fine working model.

People should be less afraid of them, and more interested in getting them off to where they are supposed to go (if such is the case... and again, it seems to be).

There are certainly some "spirits" out there that are quite nasty... and cavorting with them is likely a bad idea, but they seem rare... far rarer than lost human energies.

Between science and modern society denying the experience altogether and religious dogmatists and paranormal followers being sure of what's what with little to no evidence, it's surprising anyone admits to encountering them at all... but they do... and will.

Because they are as real as rocks... now the real question is how real IS that rock?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Hey, all you Tuffie McTuffs, I will provide you with a new Bathrobe, a fluffy white bath sheet, the bath wash of your choice...and a bottle of Jack Black if you go stand in that shower for 20 minutes without crying Uncle!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I wonder if there is a cell tower or a smart meter nearby.

I hear myself crying in the shower sometimes...I wanna be 20 again.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I usually hear crying after I shower. It's my wife after taking a gander of my bulbous body when I get out.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I hear people screaming when I shower

but I know that they are screaming because I shower next to a window and I'm fat.

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

Make it a big bottle of southern comfort and you got yourself a deal...
Only I get to down like 3/4 of the bottle before I go in there k?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DataWraith

I hear people screaming when I shower

but I know that they are screaming because I shower next to a window and I'm fat.

I have the very same prob....
Must be something in the water I guess?

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

ROFL - Will do and will provide a frosty glass with a sprig of mint to go with it! " Lusty demons come out...lol!"

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Investigators still trying to crack computer in Susan Powell case

SALT LAKE CITY - Police say a computer hard-drive seized in the 2009 disappearance of Utah mother Susan Powell remains locked to investigators despite years of trying to unlock it.

West Valley City Police said Thursday a contractor has managed to crack the first layer of encryption on the drive that belonged to her husband, Josh Powell, but additional security has kept investigators from obtaining any information from the machine.

Police say other computer drives that belonged to Josh Powell didn't contain useful information and it's unclear whether this computer has any clues.

Ok, so there is a LOT more to this story - as in government spooks, etc - or they've got some real lame brained people trying to crack that pute. Take it to the local high school and get'er done!

Police records show that Utah officials believe Josh Powell likely killed his wife in late 2009, and that his brother, Michael Powell, helped dispose of the body, but authorities felt they didn't have enough evidence to prove that theory in court.

The Powell brothers used sophisticated computer encryption to communicate, investigators said. Investigators have been unable to decipher that secret communication.

In 2012, as the investigation continued, Josh Powell killed himself and his two young sons in an explosive house fire, leaving nearly all of his life insurance proceeds to his brother, Michael, who later jumped to his death from a parking garage in Minnesota. No trace of Susan Powell or her body has ever been found, despite exhaustive searches in a number of locations.

Horrific story but I'm thinking there is SO MUCH MORE to this than meets the eye.

RIP Susan - I hope you're found to at least lay your bones to rest.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Running water frequencies and sounds can interact with the brain/ears allowing hearing of mysterious sources. I think its clues to solve a mystery. Solve it and the activity will likely cease.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join