It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“I hear people crying when I’m showering:”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This story comes from Fox 6 News Utah

“I hear people crying when I’m showering:” Family says mysterious events forced them to move from their home

UTAH (WITI) — Susan Cox Powell disappeared in 2009 — never to be seen again. Her husband, Josh Powell, was the single person of interest in the case. He ended up killing himself and the couple’s two sons in a house fire in Washington State. Now, the family currently renting the home in Utah — formerly owned by the Powells says they just can’t live there anymore!

it's a pretty creepy story. besides hearing the crying noises she said she's seen her son talking to an empty swing saying “Go away. Leave me alone.” said the garage door opens and closes on its own.

FYI Susan Cox Powell body has yet to be found as they said, Josh Powell later killed himself and their two sons, but there was a brother too and he also commuted suicide as well... Really odd, everything that happened there...

But get this... Joanna Aeosana the lady who moved into the Powell house... Was never told what had happened there... and yeah the cops think she was killed in the home... When Josh Powell reported his wife missing they noted two fans blowing at the carpet... set there to dry out a large wet spot...

Anyway this story really gave me the heebie-jeebies... and no I'm not going in there to see if it's true... you do it... I double dog dare ya too!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

I'm the guy that'll walk down that dark alley to see what's at the end. Go into the woods at night by myself to see what that crazy noise was. Pretty much all the stupid crap that a guy shouldn't do.

Go into a known haunted house to see if ghosts are real? F### that! I may be crazy, but I ain't stupid!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Aha. but I "Double Dog Dared" ya...
you have to do if you've been "Double Dog Dared"
that's the rule !!!

Don't worry I'll be watching from way over here... over here in Colorado...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I am that guy who has slept in a haunted house for a dare,and asked the ghosts to come..
They didn't.
I have stayed at another house where someone was possesed and poltergiest activity took place they claimed.
Not when I was there for 3 nights!
They actually begged me to stay as they thought I was keeping the presence away..

I am not saying ghosts do not exist,I do not know if they do or not.
But for some reason they don't show themselves around me.

My buddy says that I should be more scared of that than if I saw ghosts everywhere.
Sort of creeped me out.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Probably air in the water pipes......makes more sense than "people crying" anyways.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

I'm the guy that'll walk down that dark alley to see what's at the end. Go into the woods at night by myself to see what that crazy noise was. Pretty much all the stupid crap that a guy shouldn't do.

Go into a known haunted house to see if ghosts are real? F### that! I may be crazy, but I ain't stupid!

if i had the opportunity, id spend a night on poveglia island. burning ground for thousands of plague victims and subsequent home to an asylum/laboratory that made jack the ripper look like super nanny. thats ghost hunting set on difficult. not because theyre hard to find...but because theyr hard to escape.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I believe that until Susan Powell's remains are found and given a proper burial, the activity in the house will continue. Me thinks the FIL knows where she is, and was involved to a greater extent than what's known so far.

Wow, this shoots to hell my theory. Unbeknownst to me, her remains were found. I guess my career as a paranormal investigator has come to a screeching halt before it even got started.
www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 8-9-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Sweet,HardCorps( pronounced "corpse") and I will expect a full report from ya!

Thanks in advance...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Maybe the family should black out the windows in the bathroom so that people outside can't see them taking a shower...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I believe it. Imagine being tormented like that, no peace, no resolution. Even if she was found, the pain lives on. It imprints on the surrounding environment.

My mother died next to me on our couch. Ever since then my dog refuses to go into that room. When I bring him in there, even though the little guy is blind from diabetes, he stares right at the spot where she passed. Then he whines and squirms until I bring him out.

OT: she woke up one night before being diagnosed and said a dark shadowy figure with a hood was standing over the bed, waving its arms over her while moving its head back and forth muttering something. The woman was tormented by shadowy figures up until her death. She actually woke the whole house up with her screams, my dad went through the house with a fine toothed comb. No one was there. She hated to lie and I've never seen my mother that terrified in my life.

I believe she was cursed to death or she was able to see the spirits coming for her.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

NOW you got no choice

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The last episode of "The Dead Files" was of a house that had a path in the woods that led to another dimension. Maybe this woman went down a similar path and disappeared, never to be seen again?

Hey, I know it sounds crazy, but you have to look at every angle, right?
They should get Steve and Amy out to investigate this place!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Okay that is cool

Do you know where that was? I've never watched the show.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

A triple dog dare... Ah man...
Okay fine I'll do it... but if I'm not back in an hour...

Send in some Hooters girls, with beer to come look for me, k?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

That's a disturbing story. I pray your mother found peace and no torment on the other side. Suffering then passing from a terminal illnes is difficult enough without being bothered by dark entities

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: sled735

Okay that is cool

Do you know where that was? I've never watched the show.

This is the show, I think, but you have to subscribe to this guy's account. I don't advise doing that because the link has ad-ware, or mal-ware attached (so I was told).
The Cursed Path Roseburg Oregon

edit on 9/8/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

take your new gun with you

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC

take your new gun with you

That's a great Idea...

here, you take the flashlight and I'll go get it...
We'll met inside in like----never---
edit on 8-9-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

All of that could be explained. Nothing "paranormal" at least, to me.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
That's the problem with this world people just do not get it.

I'll try to explain the best I can, because most people are raised on fear, indoctrinated by it and re-enforce it by the banter that is on this thread.

Our bodies are physical shells, just like a car.

These shells house what some call souls, higher-selves, and what most people know as themselves. We are not our physical bodies, but most people would need a conscious OBE to verify this, in their current state of being.

Anyhow, when a person is taken, or their body is taken from them in a violent act many times they don't even know they are, or have moved on to the next level. Yes there are signs, guides, angels, etc to try and help the person transition, but many do not wish to leave to the next level, because they feel they were cheated.

Lower emotions, and violent acts are like a lead weight that holds, and binds souls to certain areas.

Now the good news, just as a poster pointed out these lost souls can find the light, happiness, or their way home. Prayers do wonders, sometimes if people have enough awareness they can actually talk with the lost soul and just listen to them. Most of these souls have a message, and just need someone to hear it, others souls just need someone to care enough to allow them, or give them enough of a boost to make it home.

The Hollywood non-sense needs to stop and people need to drop the fear of ghosts, spirits, and people that were loving souls once on earth, that may be stuck.

Personally I would have said a prayer doesn't matter what religion or faith, imagined them in a loving light ascending homeward, and saged the home. Typically this allows the soul to pass on.

For whatever it's worth, the next time someone thinks they feel a lost soul, take a moment, and think about how you would feel if you were lost, angry, scared, confused, upset and without your current body.

Peace,

RT

<<   2 >>

join