It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billions of pounds wiped from value of Scottish firms after yes vote

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
Miliband was only here one day. Surprised the useless arsehole never got lynched for jumping into bed with the Tories.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Firstly, please don't mention the Daily Fascist, sorry, Mail, as it makes me nauseous.
Secondly, I fail to see the point of your video link. Other than the fact that Gordon Brown - a man whom I loathe but at the same time respect when it comes to financial matters - has pointed out some extremely relevant facts.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Miliband was only here one day. Surprised the useless arsehole never got lynched for jumping into bed with the Tories.

I am not a fan of Millibean. That said, any mention of lynching is wrong. And despicable. Calm down.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: woogleuk

I personally think the no's will get it, but as the day approaches, what was just light hearted shouting between the two is starting to get worryingly aggressive.

I reckon there is going to be trouble yes or no, I wouldn't like to be an English (or Welsh) person living across the border right now.

Some of my bigger business contracts are in Annan and Dumfries, it worries me what impact either vote could have, but of course especially the yes.

I could even honestly see some sort of civil war break out eventually, either way.

Agreed. All the heckling and aggression is worrying. We're a democracy, not a children's playground. A heavy police presence around the 'No' events is a sign that something unpleasant has been unleashed.

What heavy Police presence, where...?

From this again.

"At a press conference on Thursday, Yes supporters heckled the BBC’s political editor Nick Robinson as he pushed Mr Salmond about the impact of independence on the Scottish financial sector."

Yes supporters never heckled Nick Robinson...Nick Robinson Heckled the First Minister...get your facts straight.

you want the two videos...the 70 second one the BBC edited for the news and the 7 minute full version that proves Nick Robinson and the BBC are Liars.

Here's what sound to me like a Yorkshireman's take on the matter..
www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-9-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

I personally think the no's will get it, but as the day approaches, what was just light hearted shouting between the two is starting to get worryingly aggressive.

I reckon there is going to be trouble yes or no, I wouldn't like to be an English (or Welsh) person living across the border right now.

Some of my bigger business contracts are in Annan and Dumfries, it worries me what impact either vote could have, but of course especially the yes.

I could even honestly see some sort of civil war break out eventually, either way.

Agreed. All the heckling and aggression is worrying. We're a democracy, not a children's playground. A heavy police presence around the 'No' events is a sign that something unpleasant has been unleashed.

What heavy Police presence, where...?

From this again.

"At a press conference on Thursday, Yes supporters heckled the BBC’s political editor Nick Robinson as he pushed Mr Salmond about the impact of independence on the Scottish financial sector."

Yes supporters never heckled Nick Robinson...Nick Robinson Heckled the First Minister...get your facts straight.

you want the two videos...the 70 second one the BBC edited for the news and the 7 minute full version that proves Nick Robinson and the BBC are Liars.

Here's what sound to me like a Yorkshireman's take on the matter..

No. Stop. Robinson's a journalist. He's not heckling, he's questioning. Don't you know what questioning entails???

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here you go Angry...BBC Caught Lying.

What the BBc didn't show you.

What they decided to show.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Salmond and his cronies have split Scotland in half.

The damage may be irreparable.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
He already asked the Questions...see above...and stop trying to twist this to suit your agenda.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

No, Years and Years of Westminster corruption and Illegal Wars have Split the UK.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Why do I never get answers to my questions? Is it because it's not Christmas? Or is it because I'm a pig? Either way I'm getting kind of hurt

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Erm, your first video is from the BBC, so of course they showed it. Secondly Salmond didn't answer the original questions, he just flipped things around. Thirdly please answer my question from my earlier posts about what happens in the event of an incredibly close result.

link   

No, Years and Years of Westminster corruption and Illegal Wars have Split the UK.

And the split in Scotland is now the icing on the cake.

Civil wars have started from issues such as this. Look at Ukraine. One side wants to be closer to the E.U. and the other closer to Russia.

link   

originally posted by: christmaspig
Why do I never get answers to my questions? Is it because it's not Christmas? Or is it because I'm a pig? Either way I'm getting kind of hurt

What Q's? I'm not trawling through 10 pages to find one.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

He already asked the Questions...see above...and stop trying to twist this to suit your agenda.

What agenda? Where did I state any agenda? Answer my point!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

What Q's? I'm not trawling through 10 pages to find one.

It's on page 9.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Civil wars have started from issues such as this. Look at Ukraine. One side wants to be closer to the E.U. and the other closer to Russia.

We've already heard the Ukraine/Scotland comparison from the No side.
We've also had the classic Kim Jong Un Wants Scotland to be independent...Have you any idea how ludicrous these stories are getting by the day..more Scary stories, it's tiresome and we aint falling for it.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
In just about every post you have made here...@ Angry

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

We've already heard the Ukraine/Scotland comparison from the No side.
We've also had the classic Kim Jong Un Wants Scotland to be independent...Have you any idea how ludicrous these stories are getting by the day..more Scary stories, it's tiresome and we aint falling for it.

So...........if the " No " vote wins the day, you will be 100 % happy with the result ?

Honest answer here please------------------------------>

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

In just about every post you have made here...@ Angry

Pardon me for asking for some facts and rational decision making. Oh, wait...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

What I don't understand, and if someone could explain it that would be great, is why you think an independent Scottish government would be any less corrupt than the UK government is now.

Why you asking, do you believe it will be, Can you give me an example since may 1999 of corruption like we have seen at Westminster

Also Scotland may be leaders in stuff like medicine, clean energy or whatever, but where does the funding for all this come from? Is it purely from inside Scotland? If it isn't then you may have difficulties with sustaining those standards in the long run.

The Funding for such things as medicine, clean energy etc comes from all over the World and the UK...why would anyone give funding to anyone who is crap at medical breakthroughs, renewable energy etc, do you believe they give the funding and then just forget about it, they give the funding so they can reap the rewards at the end of the day...We are good at what we do up here, that why we get funding.

When things like healthcare and benefits are withdrawn from the country where will this money come from within Scotland?

From the Taxation of the People of Scotland, like ti does in every other country in the World

I do actually worry for the Scottish people that they have been misled to believe in a glorious new Scotland where it's all rainbows and butterflies, when in reality they will just be left with massive debt and a highly reduced income, and a government that is still corrupt.

Dont Worry about us, It's you that has been mislead into thinking we are some sort of third World Country incapable of running our own affairs.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join